Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Yeah same here, any time Howard brings in "expert" John Hein to explain technology in baby terms to Howard I die inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
God what a great special this week. The show was so fun and funny with Artie. I laughed out loud every time I put it on.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I think one of my favorite things to see from Howard is when he does other shows. He's still the best interviewer in the game, TV or radio, and so it's fun to see him leap onto another show and just take it over whenever he feels like and often turn it on the host.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

So apparently ETM opined in a tweet that he wanted to beat up David Spade.

Or he would've, if he hadn't mistyped "beat off David Spade."

Guess what's been the topic of conversation on Eric's Twitter ever since? (Spade politely declined the offer, and Fratto keeps posting synonyms for masturbation to annoy the little monster.)

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Over 20,000 tweets of which about 19,900 are made in caps yelling, cursing, and insulting people. He's amazing.

I think the rage is actually keeping the little monster alive at this point.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

jimma posted:

Ha, I was just about to make the same exact post!

This, especially, never happened:

"Once she showed up at his door nude under a fur coat, bearing a plate of “How to Get a Man Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares.”"

I'd be willing to bet all of the money I'll ever earn for the rest of my life on it.

Oh God. One of those women who think men give a poo poo about bakery. I've dated one of those. I hate you Lisa G.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Crotch Bat posted:

Over 20,000 tweets of which about 19,900 are made in caps yelling, cursing, and insulting people. He's amazing.

I think the rage is actually keeping the little monster alive at this point.

I got him to talk to me in noncaps by asking his opinions on baseball.

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007
I think my favorite part about that Lisa G. article is, "I had a really hard time faking interest in a boyfriend’s ups and downs at the office while I was hanging out with rock stars" right after the line about how she made her career by sneaking through hotel hallways and looking at room service trays to see what kind of food Mick Jagger orders. Her delusions know no bounds.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

How was the show today? I guess nothing to write home about since there are no comments on the first show back after a week break.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

an adult beverage posted:

How was the show today? I guess nothing to write home about since there are no comments on the first show back after a week break.

Seth Rogan was high and laughing a lot and Wendy Williams was on so maybe they'll make a bad prank call? Also Seth's next press stop was to BET.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
I listened to Mondays show and can't believe how people in the US can be so disgusted by "uncut" penis' I know it's the custom there to cut but to see a normal penis and say you want to vomit? Sweet Jesus.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Wasco Jr. posted:

I listened to Mondays show and can't believe how people in the US can be so disgusted by "uncut" penis' I know it's the custom there to cut but to see a normal penis and say you want to vomit? Sweet Jesus.

Try getting laid in the US with an un-cut dick... most women will scream and not want to touch it. Looks alien to them.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Squashy Nipples posted:

Try getting laid in the US with an un-cut dick... most women will scream and not want to touch it. Looks alien to them.

Wasco Jr. posted:

Yeah it really is crazy here. I don't want to start a debate or anything, but I told my wife we should probably not circumcise if we ever have a son since there's no scientific basis on which to do so. She was vehemently against it much to my surprise, but we put the debate on hold since we have a couple years until kids. It was odd since there is no rational need for it, but it's still so routine here.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Yeah it really is crazy here. I don't want to start a debate or anything, but I told my wife we should probably not circumcise if we ever have a son since there's no scientific basis on which to do so. She was vehemently against it much to my surprise, but we put the debate on hold since we have a couple years until kids. It was odd since there is no rational need for it, but it's still so routine here.

When my son was born, it was pretty much assumed we wanted him circumcised. He was two months premature and very small and sickly, so we had to wait a couple weeks. When it came down to it they were pretty much like "Here this is to sign for the circumcision."

We did have it done. Honestly, it's tough enough cleaning down there as it is.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

I made this my new avatar.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Talking about our penis' on the internet is likely to lead to arguments because everyone is defensive of what ever they have but as an uncut guy, when I get hard the skin pulls back so what difference does it make what it looks like when I'm not having sex? When I'm walking around the head is covered not getting dry rubbing against my boxers and when I get hard I got a nice super sensitive head to play with.

Just so I'm not only talking about dick, Seth Rogen is one of the best recurring guest's on the show

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I've had this discussion and our agreement was to just do it. The rate of circumcision is dropping but it's still a majority affair and it's really badly stigmatized over here so if the kid has to cry for a minute so he's not lambasted with insults by cruel, stupid teenagers later in life then we're going to bite the bullet and cut him.

That is amazing. He got so smart with it for the longest time by just coloring it in a little and leaving some salt and pepper to it but that looks so unbelievably bad. I love the part at the top of his philtrum that doesn't grow in at all.

That's an impressive wattle, too. He should paint it red and try to attract more women.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jun 11, 2013

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Are those patches of mustache dye on his neck?

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.

Squashy Nipples posted:

I don't know what kind of women you're going for, but I've never had a single issue or problem with mine.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

moleman posted:

I don't know what kind of women you're going for, but I've never had a single issue or problem with mine.

They just aren't saying it to your face, because, as previously mentioned, it functions pretty much the same.

I'm old enough that it wasn't even an option when I was born, they didn't ask for permission, they just did it to me. So while I am circumcised, I am against widespread circumcision, as it seems like an unnecessary mutilation.

None of this changes the fact that numerous US gals have confided to me that they are terrified of un-cut dicks. Most say that they might gently caress one with a rubber, but that they would never put it in their mouths. Entirely subjective, I know, but that's what I hear.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Bat-man is about meetin' girls, bat-man is about meetin' guys.

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.

Squashy Nipples posted:

None of this changes the fact that numerous US gals have confided to me that they are terrified of un-cut dicks. Most say that they might gently caress one with a rubber, but that they would never put it in their mouths. Entirely subjective, I know, but that's what I hear.

Again, my emperical evidence seems to indicate otherwise, but whatever. Not the time or place for that can of worms chat. Also, you probably should just get better friends who aren't immature, shallow and terrified of human skin.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

moleman posted:

Again, my emperical evidence seems to indicate otherwise, but whatever. Not the time or place for that can of worms chat. Also, you probably should just get better friends who aren't immature, shallow and terrified of human skin.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

moleman posted:

Hey, I'm glad you get laid, dude, but no reason to get offended. I'm straight so I have no personal opinion on the subject.
I guess you could say, I don't have any skin in the game.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"

Squashy Nipples posted:

I don't have any skin in the game.

http://www.gifbin.com/981228

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
This is some gross conversation guys, just disgusting. I only like to hear about Sal's pouch.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

This is some gross conversation guys, just disgusting. I only like to hear about Sal's pouch.

Sal was able to get one woman, at least. So there's that.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Cockchat always ends before I get a chance to

:barf:

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

prefect posted:

Sal was able to get one woman, at least. So there's that.

Ya but I bet the dude she was loving didnt have a pouch.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Circumsized Friend

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Holy shot that D'eric call was atrocious. Eric had nothing to say, Johnny was being queer, and Howard didn't really make it funny.

:mad:

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
So Eric was banned from the show for a grand total of what, a week?

Remember when Eric said that Johnny would have him back on the air within a week or whatever? :allears: I'm pretty sure Howard needs Eric more than Eric needs Howard at this point.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Seriously Tim, I'm on my hands and knees looking for the eyes that rolled out of my loving head.

musclecoder posted:

I made this my new avatar.

You should be about getting the quote right.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hP0xRo_PtAk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhP0xRo_PtAk

I don't like it, so I'm gonna go gently caress myself.

chiz fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 13, 2013

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

Seriously Tim, I'm on my hands and knees looking for the eyes that rolled out of my ducking head.

You should be about getting the quote right.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hP0xRo_PtAk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhP0xRo_PtAk

I don't like it, so I'm gonna go gently caress myself.

Isn't a joke about Ronnie being bi? With his strange sex tips about holding a guys head while he is blowing you and massaging it and drinking cum.

Man, that guy is a psychopath.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

Isn't a joke about Ronnie being bi? With his strange sex tips about holding a guys head while he is blowing you and massaging it and drinking cum.

Man, that guy is a psychopath.

I want to get a tattoo of SCORESMN getting a tattoo.

Rip botz, rip salaMANder.

I'll get it if someone pays for it

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

chiz posted:

Holy shot that D'eric call was atrocious. Eric had nothing to say, Johnny was being queer, and Howard didn't really make it funny.

:mad:

Dude, you're crazy. That was hilarious. Eric is so delusional he actually thinks he was maybe fooling them. Remember, this is the same brain that asked Simon Cowell to 'make' Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood go on a date with him, thought hookers were in love with him, thinks wrestling is real, and thought Diana Degarmo was gonna be his date to a wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1MLM1sJJGg

Shine on your crazy human mcnugget.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Does Johnny Fratto EVER have anything good to say though?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

I hate Johnny Fratto so god damned much. The only entertainment he ever provided was the "you know what to do" voice mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Johnny Fratto is a bigger waste of space than EtM could ever possibly be. (And I'm not referring to size...)