Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Sex Hobbit posted:

Squeezing them is probably my family's favorite hobby, but he appreciates belly rubs instead.

He lets me faceplant in it :kimchi:

That's unusual. Every cat that I've known goes into beartrap-mode when its belly is touched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I have a cat who loves belly rubs. He stretches wayyyy out on his side and enjoys a good belly rub or scratch. It still is unusual.

Also lots of :3: for cats with hard lives catching a break lately itt.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mister Sinewave posted:

I have a cat who loves belly rubs. He stretches wayyyy out on his side and enjoys a good belly rub or scratch. It still is unusual.

Also lots of :3: for cats with hard lives catching a break lately itt.

One of our two cats likes a limited amount of belly rubs, unfortunately it is really hard to tell when a rub is okay, and when it is a trap, especially since he just plain loves to stretch out on his back.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Here's my kitty, just chillin'.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

All of my three kitties like tummy rubs. The one that likes me best, Amaya, also asks for me to pick her up and sometimes jumps up into my arms. Of course, they're a little weird since I raised them by hand from three weeks old.

Maya

Squeaky

Maya and Squeaky

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

Mister Kingdom posted:

Here's my kitty, just chillin'.

What did you name your cat? The cat looks like a fuzzy heath bar.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Fuzzyjello posted:

What did you name your cat? The cat looks like a fuzzy heath bar.

She used to belong to my ex-stepson who named her Fred some reason. I just call her Kitty.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
This is Bitchin' and like most cats she make no sense.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Just snapped this one of Pizza Brother:

My lil buddy :3:

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Hummingbirds posted:

All of my three kitties like tummy rubs. The one that likes me best, Amaya, also asks for me to pick her up and sometimes jumps up into my arms. Of course, they're a little weird since I raised them by hand from three weeks old.

Maya

Squeaky

Maya and Squeaky

Is Maya a little Snowshoe? They are both beautiful!

Here's my loud, needy Snowshoe furball, Sashimi:

He likes to sleep spooning and chase cat toys that look like sushi pieces :3:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Kitty

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Someone said snowshoe, gotta post more Snowshoes

Dagr, the younger of the two, is up top with the vaguely sinister dark spot. That's as close as he gets to a villainous goatee; he's dumb as a bag of hammers but incredibly cuddly and generally adorable. Skadi, licking his foot, is a year older and will hold conversations but only if she and one other creature are the only ones in the room.

They're not related (that I know of); I actually got them at different shelters a year apart. Different mothers at least.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Maya is technically a moggie but she fits all the breed standards
:goonsay:

I like your cat's face.

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses

Brother Jonathan posted:

*squint* Crap, you're right.

Speaking of dog beds, here's a common theme:

cats in dog beds

A former cat of mine used to beat the crap out of my old roommate's Pomeranian. He would wait until she went into the shower, run to her room, push the dog out of his bed, and even take his doggie chicken treats away.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Nexus-6 posted:

A former cat of mine used to beat the crap out of my old roommate's Pomeranian.

Crosspost from the GIF thread:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Reminds me of dubstep cat.

There was a temporary cease fire last night and I actually had my phone close enough to snap a pic.

veedubfreak has a new favorite as of 21:34 on Jun 5, 2013

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Minni, the Russian Blue:

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Brother Jonathan posted:

Minni, the Russian Blue:

Makes it look like Minni is wearing aqua colored contacts. We've taken in a stray who looks just like a Russian Blue, but we'll never know.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
Since we're on snowshoes:

This is Snowball (the white one) and his uncle, Nin (the black one). Nin was named for the Thai word for some type of hard rock, not the band. They've been cuddle buddies ever since Snowball was born and could always be found in a pile together. :3:

Sadly, Nin died last month of old age. They live at my parent's house, but I was able to say my goodbye to Nin since I happened to be home that weekend. He ended up dying in his sleep the next afternoon after my mom had patted his head and told him to get some rest.

When I was saying my goodbyes, Snowball waited for me outside the bathroom with his back turned, looking very solemn. Then he walked me to the door of my house. I like to imagine it was on purpose since it seemed really sweet, but I'm probably just projecting. He's a good cat who loves belly rubs and still has a few more years left in him. :unsmith:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Chinese Food told a Lie to me last night.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One of my sister's barn cats had a bunch of kittens.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

muscles like this? posted:

One of my sister's barn cats had a bunch of kittens.

Some of these kitties are making biscuits on their mom. Adorable.

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008
House sitting for my parents means I get some quality time with my old kitty cat.

She's pretty great.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Polo-Rican posted:

If you don't know the backstory it looks like that cat is going door to door handing out cards. "Have you heard the word of Cat? I have some pamphlets here I'd like to leave."

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

tehloki posted:

Some of these kitties are making biscuits on their mom. Adorable.

That's how they stimulate her to lactate.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My 15 year old niece is huge nerd so she named them all after famous Greeks. They are, in no specific order; Aison, Adrastos, Echo, Erato and Hyacinthus.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Smart Ass
May 31, 2011

Tastes like chicken.

Hello everyone, this is Liz. Her original family named her after Elizabeth Taylor, but I tell everyone that she's named after Liz Lemon. She likes to try and steal my (fully cooked and steaming) chicken breasts for dinner.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Cats that love belly rubs are the best cats, especially big old fluffy ones.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Do we want to know what is on your laptop to make the dog look so resigned and the cat have some sort of aneurysm?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Gromit posted:

Do we want to know what is on your laptop to make the dog look so resigned and the cat have some sort of aneurysm?

Two cats. One litter box.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Derp.

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

:sbahj:

I can laugh myself stupid looking at cross-eyed cats.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Just sayin'.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Smart rear end posted:

Hello everyone, this is Liz. Her original family named her after Elizabeth Taylor, but I tell everyone that she's named after Liz Lemon. She likes to try and steal my (fully cooked and steaming) chicken breasts for dinner.

Jesus christ those eyes.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Polo-Rican posted:

I hope you don't mind but I put this on facebook and I'm sure it will go viral and you'll see it everywhere.

Kitten we fostered a little while back.

He's only Business Cat when he's wearing his tie! This is "Fortune Cat", totally different. :colbert:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Barometer has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Jun 10, 2013

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

Barometer posted:

I hope you don't mind but I put this on facebook and I'm sure it will go viral and you'll see it everywhere.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but that *is* business cat--He's already gone viral!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
That's Emilio? He grew up into quite a handsome fellow!