Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Today I watched Fast 6, then came home and immediately listed to the HDTGM episode with Adam Scott about it. It was a pretty amazing 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Eltoasto posted:

Today I watched Fast 6, then came home and immediately listed to the HDTGM episode with Adam Scott about it. It was a pretty amazing 4 hours.

This was my exact day as well. Incredible movie, very funny episode.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Wittles' Charted is finally up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eefZAtdsdoA

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I bought a comic just now and...

That's sure distracting.

edit: I would welcome a Howie Kremer superhero though

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Teenage Fansub posted:

I bought a comic just now and...

That's sure distracting.

edit: I would welcome a Howie Kremer superhero though

Which comic was this?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

ibntumart posted:

Which comic was this?

DC's The Movement #2.
'Kulap' was also in Batgirl. Both are written by Gail Simone. Guess they're buds.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Teenage Fansub posted:

DC's The Movement #2.
'Kulap' was also in Batgirl. Both are written by Gail Simone. Guess they're buds.

Gail Simone is also in a 'lost episode' of Comedy Bang Bang, so makes sense.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I don't understand what's happening in that picture.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Politicalrancor posted:

I don't understand what's happening in that picture.

Kulap is a man.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Todd Glass being on the newest improv 4 humans is kind of blowing my mind and I haven't even listened to it yet. Can he even hold it together long enough to do an improv scene?

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

Todd Glass being on the newest improv 4 humans is kind of blowing my mind and I haven't even listened to it yet. Can he even hold it together long enough to do an improv scene?

I mean, how will he be able to do a scene without resetting it over and over.

CherryDoom
Jul 5, 2005

SIGH

Eltoasto posted:

When I saw this on my feed I said aloud, "Todd Glass, oh noooo!" Hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
"M Day Shyamalan"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
At the very end, when they were doing plugs, Matt Besser made some crack about Todd Glass' twitter handle being retard something. Since Besser uses retard all the time and Todd hates people using that term, I wonder if there will be an argument on the .5 episode, because I don't remember them actually talking about it in the regular episode.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
He probably would have been mad if it didn't then turn out that Todd Glass couldn't even remember the exact twitter handle :v:

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Todd basically disappears for long stretches this ep, but it was still an ok episode.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I wish he'd do an episode with all three members of Convoy.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

So, I like Shots Fired and all, because I'm into the subject and I'm fond of the off-kilter amateur style of it, but how in hellllll did that show end up on the earwolf network?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Dark Weasel posted:

So, I like Shots Fired and all, because I'm into the subject and I'm fond of the off-kilter amateur style of it, but how in hellllll did that show end up on the earwolf network?
They were/are expanding the network into non-comedy related shows as well. For a while on Earwolf.com they had them sorted under, I think, Lifestyle/Comedy/Music. Shots Fired came out around that time, as well as with Reality Show Show.

Speaking of RSS, hasn't it been 7 weeks yet :qq:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I don't know if either of them have a connection to the comedy scene, but that was part of an initiative to diversify Earwolf with that money show, Love Dad, Shortwave, Reality Show Show, Nerd Poker and others all appearing about the same time.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Do the business show, Shortwave, and that Har Mar Superstar show even still exist? Shots Fired is great though

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007
I"m pretty sure the business show was a set number of episodes, I think it wrapped up a while back. I wonder what happened to Shortwave, though.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Article about the early days of UCB (specifically the partying and hookups therein), with many, many Earwolf and I4H regs http://www.vulture.com/2013/06/oral-history-of-ucb-theater-partying-sex.html

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

It's about this time that I would refresh itunes and see what my pals Hayes and Sean are up to. Recount the adventures in reality television for the previous week, have a chuckle, and come out feeling pretty good. That's all gone now, at least for two more weeks. But if you are like me, listen and think of the good times we've had. You are still in my heart RSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9duGVo7FY

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I'm thinking I want to go back and listen to professor blastoff from the beginning. Is this a good idea?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Yeah! It's been good since the beginning, and it was a little looser back then (or at least less planned) which are good conditions for it I think.

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!
Just reached the halfway point in a Reality Show Show marathon to catch up. These chuckleheads are so infections in their fun. I love it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

LockHeart posted:

Just reached the halfway point in a Reality Show Show marathon to catch up. These chuckleheads are so infections in their fun. I love it.

Don't finish it before they come back, the pain will be too great.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Nice. Bonus live CBB ep and a great I4H lineup (Walsh, Rust and Gemberling).

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
This was a very, very special I4H.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Yeah, not even 10 minutes in, there's already a lengthy discussion of bestiality.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Jesus Christ, I4H.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Today's I4H episode was easily one of the best.

They're also doing a live one tonight on VPN with Lennon Parham, Danielle Schneider and Pamela Murphy.

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007
The Folgelnest Files episode with Julie Klausner, Jon Hendren, and Shelby Fero dropped today. It's pretty good: PUA guys, Disco Duck and a guy in a diaper gluing himself to a chair.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

John Gemberling has a lot of opinions on loving animals.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
I do too, to be honest, but it's mainly against. Unlike John...

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

Today's I4H episode was easily one of the best.

They're also doing a live one tonight on VPN with Lennon Parham, Danielle Schneider and Pamela Murphy.

Thank you so very much for posting about it. I am utterly incapable of remembering there's a live Earwolf show on Thursdays. Well, I can remember it any other day of the week, but when Thursday rolls around it completely exits my mind.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Highlight of this I4H was finding out that Lennon Parham worked at a Hooters for a semester of college.

And backing up how incredible the earlier bestiality discussion was, especially Gemberling's opinions and expertise.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
I can never remember about the live episodes on Thursday either. Does anyone have a link? I assume you need to have been watching it to get one because I don't see it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Trujillo posted:

I can never remember about the live episodes on Thursday either. Does anyone have a link? I assume you need to have been watching it to get one because I don't see it anywhere.

It's already been made private. So you'll have to wait a while to see it.