Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Also, TF neither banned nor picked :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Definitely expecting to see a lot of Vladimir this season. I'm not sure what has brought him back, but a ton of the pro top laners have been practicing him on ProBuilds and we're seeing him in the very first game this season when he was super rare last season.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Libertine posted:

Definitely expecting to see a lot of Vladimir this season. I'm not sure what has brought him back, but a ton of the pro top laners have been practicing him on ProBuilds and we're seeing him in the very first game this season when he was super rare last season.

Never understood why in the health stack meta we never saw the character who has a passive that literally scales off of health. Glad to see the guy back.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Wow, big team fight and Coast cleaned them up

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm gonna buy Nami now. What he contributed to that triple kill is just something that only Leona could, and Leona hasn't got any poke.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Flameingblack posted:

I'm gonna buy Nami now. What he contributed to that triple kill is just something that only Leona could, and Leona hasn't got any poke.

Nami is my favorite support right now and I'm a support main and own and play them all. She's just great after her tune-ups.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Did OddOne just whiff on the Elise cocoon from like an inch away?

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
What was that? "WAHLOLOLOLOLO"

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
What the HECK was that, Riv? :stare:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
WOHLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO TONS OF DAMAGE

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo CST is getting destroyed.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

...and this is why they are nerfing Kha'zix :v:

Edit: 3.8

quote:

Void Spikes
Can no longer be cast during Leap

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 12, 2013

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

this is me irl lmao and im gay. a gay man

Etrips posted:

What was that? "WAHLOLOLOLOLO"

I'm sure its a reference to a certain thing which should not be discussed.

But how I chuckled once I heard it, Rivington is so classy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Allyn posted:

What the HECK was that, Riv? :stare:
Suppose to be that Three Stooges noise, a shout out from back in the Spring Season where Regi's Kha'Zix bounced all over someone's base and took a quadra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g2RY6n0sgw

e: Well I guess it's supposed to be Zoidburg.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)
Rivingtion clearly came back to the Summer Series with some new tricks up his sleeve. Or something.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Mierenneuker posted:

...and this is why they are nerfing Kha'zix :v:

Edit:

He kinda got buffed though.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

TSM looked drat good there

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

I kind of not agree with the return of Shiptur.

I feel Jintae works a lot better.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Shipthur still seems like a really unimpressive dude to me. I don't know why they got rid of Jintae.

^^
yeah

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Etrips posted:

He kinda got buffed though.
They're nerfing the poke and heal on his Void Spikes, and buffing everything else. So he's basically becoming a stronger Akali.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Here we go, the debut of EdWard in the NA LCS!

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
whoa new intermission music

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Techbargains is always gonna be the least intimidating thing you can possibly append to a team name.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

What did TSM do during their break?

Well Turtle got ranks 1, 2, and 5 in Challenger tier :downs:

When things like that happen it's hard to tell if Turtle is that good, or if NA is that bad.

Holy poo poo Zuna :black101:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 12, 2013

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
This will be interesting, hope the transfer pays off for Crs and Edward.

Flameingblack posted:

Well Turtle got ranks 1, 2, and 5 in Challenger tier :downs:

Why do I even play this game.

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

Something I just picked up on when they panned on Cop and Edward.

Edward managed to place a plant from near the tower over the hard terrian into the blue buff tribrush.

This completely blows my mind that you can actually do that (I know you can ward from that side into the brush in river) but gosh.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Curse forgot about Sona. Doh!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dragongem posted:

Curse forgot about Sona. Doh!
Bloodwater is one of the best Sona players in the NA/EU LCS honestly.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Not so easy to get those support kills in NA I guess.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Vulcan is looking pretty good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Saint is the new Hotshot :v:

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

I don't think Nyjacky and Cop have wombo combo'd once in this game

Why is Cop so slow

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Cop is having an awful game.

Was nunu banned? I missed the bans. Trundle is a bad pick.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Veskit posted:

Cop is having an awful game.

Was nunu banned? I missed the bans. Trundle is a bad pick.

Bans were Thresh, Blitz, Kha, Twisted, Lee and MF.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Hell of an impressive showing by Vulcun. They played that game expertly.

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
I hate poke comps. I never remember seeing them win.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

so much for all the edward hype...

Granted, it wasn't his fault they lost that. Nyjacky and Voyboy did not play particularly well.

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Let's have a team consisting of some of the most aggressive players in the region, and play a poke comp :downs:

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Poke comps win all the time. Watch pretty much any CLG win since Link primarily plays poke champions.

Cop played like complete trash that game. I was keeping count of all the ones shown on screen and he was one for thirteen on hitting ANYONE ON THE ENEMY TEAM with Trueshot Barrage. The one he hit was when the entire enemy team was hit by Overgrowth. Crs Aphromoo is the solution to Curse's problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I hate poke comps. I never remember seeing them win.

They can definitely work, but as soon as you get behind the game snowballs even harder than it would against a "normal" comp.

• Locked thread