Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Nice game by Curse but drat, Velocity is legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
King Tryndamere does not tolerate weak men in his kingdom.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
VEC picks minimal CC and gets rolled by AD Tryndamere.

I hope everyone learns a lesson from this.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
That game was pretty much carried by Voy's trynd. I would also have not like to see kayle in the 1v2 lane. I'm really not sure why they did a 1v2 for bot lane all things considered. Ed and Cop haven't had practice so why not just fight them straight up in a 2v2 and win the lane?

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
His stats looked pretty good, but so far in two games Saint hasn't seemed as on top of it as he was at allstars or in soloqueue

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
Yeah, Trynamere's main gimmick is that he can snowball out of control without any kills, just some farm. Once he had his Shiv, the wave was constantly at the turret, and that helps keep pressure down. VES's only form of hard CC was the Varus ult, and I wouldn't call it a hard CC, since Trynd can still auto attack people next to him in it. I was thinking it was too dominant, but instead it was just a perfect pick to counter a CC-light team comp.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Glad Voyboy was able to perform. He's been looking really shaky for a while now.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
pee pee doo doo

CLG a bad team

like holy poo poo, they are AWFUL.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

CLG and Dig should just go away now.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
Dig flexing that throwing arm

ed: holy poo poo on replay, that Janna ult pushing Kennen through the wall

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Chauster with the REJECTION

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

That Janna monsoon was pretty neat

FFSabin
Jul 3, 2004

ぐるぐる
That Janna Ult. :aaa:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

is Crumbz drunk

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Dignitas are just getting worse and worse. I wouldn't have imagined they would lose to CLG yesterday, but here we are.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Chauster's crutch ult was amazing but other than that this match has been terrible. Boring farm fest for the first half followed by dignitas throwing away their lead in the second. Fire both teams into the sun and bring on some cloud 9.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Aside from the level 1 brain fart, Chauster is much much better on a support like Janna than Thresh.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Jackie D posted:

is Crumbz drunk

Yeah, when he burned his ult into 5 people in that midlane and nobody else on DIG followed up, he's lucky he got out alive but I also didn't see the point.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)
This is...not a good game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Classic Baron Throw

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Neither of these teams deserve to win, this is honestly just a battle of who can throw less it's that bad.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The battle for 7th place. Ugh.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Welcome to the NA scene.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What a crappy game after some of the games we saw yesterday, kind of shows why both of these teams were up for relegation.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Baron is the graveyard of NA.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I'm not even sure either of these teams are going to beat anyone aside from each other. Its like their games haven't evolved from previous seasons at all and the game has kind of passed them by a little bit.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Ughh. 2/5 of our NA Allstars folks.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Crumbzz deserves to be booted from the team after this performance. Thats twice he's done that now, jesus christ.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
That was the ugliest "initiation" that I've ever seen in LCS.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
What the gently caress are either of these teams doing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SaberToothedPie posted:

What the gently caress are either of these teams doing.

Judging from the comments in here (can't see the game myself), it sounds like what they're doing is "Being North American teams."

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

The only reason either of these teams is going to win this game is because someone has to eventually.

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Don't put points into luck, they said.

It's a useless stat, they said.
Not to break up the hivemind, but this is really Dig's flaw moreso than CLG's. CLG is coming in with a reconstructed team, and the two people from S2 CLG that stayed in the same position (Doublelift and L1nk) have been playing incredibly well.

I don't really know what Dig is doing, though. This was their game to win. I hope they can break out of this funk and this isn't going to be the norm for them in the future.

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

this is me irl lmao and im gay. a gay man
Chauster threw.

Dig counter throws.

:psyduck:

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Okkusenman posted:

Chauster threw.

Dig counter throws.

:psyduck:

More or less this game in a nutshell. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Symphonie
Dec 24, 2010

lol just flamestrike it idk
Somebody throw a pie or something christ.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Can they just award both teams a loss, this is miserable

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It's never going to end.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Jatt's steadily growing contempt for this game has been lovely to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

this is me irl lmao and im gay. a gay man
And Qtpie gets caught.

Maybe we'll finish now

• Locked thread