Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'd like to have shoehorn hands. :ocelot::)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'd like to have shoehorn hands. :ocelot::)

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

mcvey posted:

Look at the cute little bastard. You are mama's little bastard, aren't you?

Oh, I'm exhausted. I've been on this street a thousand times. It's never looked so strange. The faces...so cold. In the distance, a child is crying. Fatherless...a bastard child, perhaps. My back aches...my heart aches...but my feet...my feet are resilient! Thank God I took off my heels, and put on my...Himalayan Walking Shoes!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
I've got a really good idea for a hat. It combines the spirit of old Mexico with a little big city panache. I like to call it the Urban Sombrero.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
He also had an idea for a brimless rain hat, but that never materialized.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE INFESTATION.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Hank Morgan posted:

I've got a really good idea for a hat. It combines the spirit of old Mexico with a little big city panache. I like to call it the Urban Sombrero.

I never thought a hat would ruin my life.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
It's Gore-Tex.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I wouldn't walk around without a coat in this weather; you'll catch your death of cold. So long.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Oh I'll pay.

Half-price :smug:

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
So Death Blow, we meet at last...

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Hey George can you feel this?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

neoboman posted:

So Death Blow, we meet at last...

Alright FDR, this wish is for all the marbles. You win, you get your wish - I drop dead. I win, I don't drop dead, and I get one-hundred percent anti-drop-dead protection. Forever.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

potee posted:

Alright FDR, this wish is for all the marbles. You win, you get your wish - I drop dead. I win, I don't drop dead, and I get one-hundred percent anti-drop-dead protection. Forever.

SO THAT'S HOW IT'S GONNA BE?!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND STOP KICKING THE SEATS! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would LOVE IT!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

Coffee And Pie posted:

SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND STOP KICKING THE SEATS! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would LOVE IT!

That's gotta hurt!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Take it easy. Take it easy. It's not the end of the world.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That can't be good.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Macaluso posted:

Take it easy. Take it easy. It's not the end of the world.

Hey there, Mr. Hairy legs!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don't think I wanna date a mentor whose protege is a hack.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps!

Well, my friend, you have crossed the line that separates man from bum.

You are now a bum.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
It was not in the garbage. It was above the garbage. Hovering. Like an angel. Of course I know your aunt bit it. I kissed her goodbye. Can I tell you something else? In my family, we used to eat out of the garbage all the time.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Supreme Allah posted:

If I'm curt, then I apologize. But as I understand it, we have a situation here, and time is of the essence.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

potee posted:

If I'm curt, then I apologize. But as I understand it, we have a situation here, and time is of the essence.

You ever have a man die in your arms? You ever kill somebody?

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
What do you think, Junior? You think these hands have been soaking in ivory liquid?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
If I'm out on the street and it's starts to go down, I don't back off until it's finished.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Then let's see, how he does, up there, without all the assistance!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

potee posted:

If I'm out on the street and it's starts to go down, I don't back off until it's finished.

You want to fight somebody, you fight with me! :stare:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How's this for criticism?

YOU STINK!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

TMMadman posted:

How's this for criticism?

YOU STINK!

Oh, this isn’t even B.O.! This is beyond B.O.! It’s B.B.O!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Momomo posted:

What do you think, Junior? You think these hands have been soaking in ivory liquid?

How did you get the all gunk out of the dish soap dispenser? It was like a brand new nozzle!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Then let's see, how he does, up there, without all the assistance!

This guy... this is not my kind of guy.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

potee posted:

Oh, this isn’t even B.O.! This is beyond B.O.! It’s B.B.O!

It's a presence! It's the beast!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
We both know that it's the job of a general to by God get. Things. Done.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
So maybe you can understand why I get a little irritated when somebody calls me away from my golf.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

potee posted:

So maybe you can understand why I get a little irritated when somebody calls me away from my golf.

Gee potee, I really like your picture, would you go out on a date with me please?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

potee posted:

Here's something I don't know the answer to:

How is Wilfred Brimley not only still alive, but looks exactly the same 20 years later? Despite living with diabeetus?

I guess he's just good at checking his blood sugar...and checking it often.

V V V Yeah, him and B.B.King. V V V

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 18, 2013

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Here's something I don't know the answer to:

How is Wilfred Brimley not only still alive, but looks exactly the same 20 years later? Despite living with diabeetus?

I guess he's just good at checking his blood sugar...and checking it often.

He's like the Magic Johnson of diabeetus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Wait. Is this the group that goes around mutilating squirrels?