Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

penus de milo posted:

Remember when Rorschach got banned by an LF mod and he got real mad about MY TEN DOLLARS and them he died in real life.

rip rory you got trolled over $10 then you died

i was still posting in games or some poo poo when lf closed

so no, i do not remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
did he die because of banning or what

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

redditor pua wrote a book
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tofutofu/above-the-game-a-guide-to-getting-awesome-with-wom

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

funded at almost 600% of its goal :suicide:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this guy looks like a serial killer

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
gonna neg her with my floppy 90's hair

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

shaggar makes a post about disliking poor people, news at 11

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Proteus4994 posted:

A lot of the reward levels include multiple copies of the book. Even if you buy into the pua stuff isn't buying "how to be awesome with women" books for your friends a little awkward?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

my only regret is that it wasn't ready for fathers day

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Above The Game contains the best material I have posted to reddit in the past

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

A lot of the reward levels include multiple copies of the book. Even if you buy into the pua stuff isn't buying "how to be awesome with women" books for your friends a little awkward?

give all ur friends copies then ull find which ones are ~true friends~ and which ones support the gold-digging gynocracy

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Trig Discipline posted:

and just to give the americans a sense of perspective: the salsa bar at guzman y gomez is three different types of tabasco sauce

and for the aussies that don't understand what's wrong with that: tabasco sauce is from new orleans, and is seen in actual mexican or tex mex places exactly never. also don't put mayonaise in your guacamole wtf is wrong with you

lmao

do they not import cholula or tapatio or valentina or anything into australia???

tabasco belongs on your eggs and in your bloody mary when youre hungover at a diner, not on a drat taco lmbo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sniep posted:

lmao

do they not import cholula or tapatio or valentina or anything into australia???

tabasco belongs on your eggs and in your bloody mary when youre hungover at a diner, not on a drat taco lmbo

if there's one thing fat americans love, it's ruining food with condiments. YES GAIJIN, PLEASE, DROWN MY SUSHI IN SOY SAUCE! NO, REALLY! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sniep posted:

lmao

the national dish of australia is yeast spread on toast, what do you think

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

neuter the rich too

the rich deserve death

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Al! posted:

the national dish of australia is yeast spread on toast, what do you think

to be fair it will be the best drat yeast you've ever tasted

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

have you tried this thing they have called "beer"

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

lmao

it was the greatest day when I found those sauces at a local Mexican import place

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Sagebrush posted:

have you tried this thing they have called "beer"

touche

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Proteus4994 posted:

quote:

$15,000 - FANFIC TORTURE. If $15,000 is raised, I will film a dramatic reading of my WWF/Sailor Moon fanfic and upload it to Youtube for all to see.

i wonder if this will get in the way of picking up women or if he thinks his Hollywood Hogan/ChibiMoon fanfic will bring in the pussy train

edit: this poo poo is hilarious and dumb

quote:

ACHIEVED!! $3500 - Bonus chapter on ONLINE DATING.

ACHIEVED!! $5000 - NYC Free Seminar: If $5000 is raised, I will do a seminar/Q&A event in New York City. It will be free for anyone who backed the campaign. I know I have a lot of supporters in the NYC area who I'd love to meet!

ACHIEVED!! $6500 - Bonus chapter on TEXT MESSAGING.

ACHIEVED!! $8000 - SF Free Seminar. If $8000 is raised, I will do a seminar/Q&A event in San Francisco. It will be free for anyone who backed the campaign. Shout-out to all my Bay Area friends! :)

ACHIEVED!! $9000 - Bonus chapter on JUGGLING MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS.

puas are the loving worst

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

im not a writer
but
a stretch goal of an extra chapter of stuff seems dumb

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

give me more money or ill just keep all this knowledge to myselllfffff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hubris.height posted:

puas are the loving worst

nobody tell them that its in spite of their weird pua poo poo that girls are even willing to talk to them and also the reason they never seal the deal unless the girl is so drunk its basically rape

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

nobody tell them that its in spite of their weird pua poo poo that girls are even willing to talk to them and also the reason they never seal the deal unless the girl is so drunk its basically rape

disgusting process thanks for ruining my day

his idea of juggling multiple relationships is picking up multiple near-blackout (or black out) drunk girls and putting them in the back seat of his car, telling them its a free taxi service, and you know the rest

i hope this has ruined your day as well

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hubris.height posted:

disgusting process thanks for ruining my day

his idea of juggling multiple relationships is picking up multiple near-blackout (or black out) drunk girls and putting them in the back seat of his car, telling them its a free taxi service, and you know the rest

i hope this has ruined your day as well

how to become literally a rapist

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

how to become literally a rapist

that's chapter 15, included if his kickstarter meets its goal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why don't the police use sting operations to catch would be rapist puas in clubby bars

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

hubris.height posted:

:stare:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i love it when bad posters take bad jokes seriously

also why was this one ignored

quote:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

bonus chapter on finding a good rape lawyer

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

why don't the police use sting operations to catch would be rapist puas in clubby bars

not enough police to cover the clubby : rape ratio

quote:

how to properly coerce your targets into shootin' noodz

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

i can't even juggle tennis balls im scared to try with relationships. perhaps i should buy this book to learn juggling secrets

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

is that chapter just an icp cd inserted between two pages

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

is that chapter just an icp cd inserted between two pages

lol

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
cripplingly lonely broken people will sleep with just about anybody given the opportunity

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

ahmeni posted:

cripplingly lonely broken people will sleep with just about anybody given the opportunity

No need to get personal

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

ahmeni posted:

marriage chat is in e/n

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ahmeni posted:

the excellent film Happiness shows otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

these kickstarters are a shitload of gently caress

• Locked thread