Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Amazing

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
It addresses all of my senses. Time for a workout.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

That's insensitive towards autistic people.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Might as well post my crappy fanart from the Sims 3 LP by Apples in here. There is so much wrong with it that its not even funny

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

:unsmith:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Come on, Konami. We only need you to come through for a full reunion.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

quote:

Hi guys, Just another Idea I had here. Its me, In the hospital ICU with Pinkie Pie as an Anthro or Semi-humanized pony. I am receiving Crystal treatment for my illness which is causing my hands to grow large and you can see the Crystal IVs in my Hand and Arm to deliver Crystals into my Blood as well as the Ventilator with Crystal air and also the machine for Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation as well you can see the EKG monitors on my cheast and Pulse Oximiter on my finger to display my heart rate and Blood pressure to Doctor Pinkie Pie and the catheter, And of course the final Treatment is to touch this very large Green crystal which Pinkie Pie is desplaying for me here, Although I am sidated and unconscious I am crying because Im afraid of the side effects from the Crystals. Well, I hope you enjoy this new pic I did.

quote:

Hi guys, I just decided to do a different kind of Idea here. This drawing is me and Twilight Sparkle as a nurse, in the hospital. I have Crystal IV in my hand which is using Crystals to treat my illness which the side effect is that my hands will grow. Which you can see in the picture here. Well, Twilight Sparkle is taking me to the Hospital Pool to take my Mind off of the sickness, Crystal treatment etc. Although, I am crying because I can't go in the pool because of Crystal IV. And Im in a Wheelchair because im weak from illness. Well, I hope you like this drawing.

This guy again.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
I like how he asks us to enjoy these drawings.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I am crying because I can't go in the pool.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I think the worst/best part in these is that he's always crying, and never seems to get better.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Yes, I clearly remember the large indoor pool from the last time I went to the hospital. I was very upset that I couldn't go into it, either. Cruel of them to wheel me in there just to look at it.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

karl fungus posted:

Yes, I clearly remember the large indoor pool from the last time I went to the hospital. I was very upset that I couldn't go into it, either. Cruel of them to wheel me in there just to look at it.

At least it took your mind off the crystals floating around in your bloodstream!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Friends Are Evil posted:

This guy again.

How do you get from birth to here without anyone intervening?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cobalt Chloride posted:

I am crying because I can't go in the pool.

Twilight's a real loving bad nurse, it seems.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Waffleman_ posted:

Come on, Konami. We only need you to come through for a full reunion.

Also DIC Entertainment, because Kevin Keene needs to be a character in these games. It is a goddamn travesty that he isn't already.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Moving on

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Friends Are Evil posted:

This guy again.

Is there a word in English for nausea, but a noncorporeal nausea? Like, nauseation of the soul?

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I had a dream like this once.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Phy posted:

Is there a word in English for nausea, but a noncorporeal nausea? Like, nauseation of the soul?

It's called being an Oakland Raiders fan.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Friends Are Evil posted:

Hi guys, I just decided to do a different kind of Idea here.

This is my favorite part of these, that he's convinced it's a new Idea every time, and someone will be looking at this one going oh poo poo there's a pool this time, is the fertility of invalid crystal fingers guy's mind truly without limit

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I was reading this thread from page 1, and didn't want to post a comment on anything until I reached the end.
But I couldn't help myself, so I pretty much have to ask.
Is that Gish fanart?
I hope I'm wrong and it's something else, but I fear I'm right.

(Amusingly, this fanart is much less "weird" than the game itself, in which you're a blob of tar trying to rescue his human girlfriend.)

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

What you've failed to mention is that's not just any weird fanart, it's Natasha Allegri's birthday cake.

Coonskin_Cap
Dec 6, 2012

Serperoth posted:

I was reading this thread from page 1, and didn't want to post a comment on anything until I reached the end.
Is that Gish fanart?

(Amusingly, this fanart is much less "weird" than the game itself, in which you're a blob of tar trying to rescue his human girlfriend.)

Nope, Looney Tunes/Pulp Fiction crossover

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Well Manicured Man posted:

What you've failed to mention is that's not just any weird fanart, it's Natasha Allegri's birthday cake.

When I first saw this I thought it was ironic Pop Art.

But now I just feel kinda :buddy:

Edit: Looked through my picture folder and found CONTENT!

SomeJazzyRat has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Jun 18, 2013

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serperoth posted:

Is that Gish fanart?

That piece of art in the game is inspired by the poster for Pulp Fiction.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

zoux posted:

How do you get from birth to here without anyone intervening?

I'm half convinced this is some Bart The General poo poo.

It even reminds me of their style.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Coonskin_Cap posted:

Nope, Looney Tunes/Pulp Fiction crossover

Thank goodness for that.

Stuntman posted:

That piece of art in the game is inspired by the poster for Pulp Fiction.

I know. It was actually my first "contact" with Pulp Fiction. It just felt so much like Gish for some reason.

Thanks for both responses. I'd say how much I appreciate that Gish hasn't been done in fanart like that, but I don't want to risk anything.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

You people keep saying Gish and I keep thinking the first Smashing Pumpkins album. What the balls are you talking about?

That said, time for Pumpkins fanart:

First, from the department of gently caress you,

"The 4 original members of one of the best bands to ever live "The Smashing Pumpkins". I drew Billie Corgan (Lead Guitarist and lead vocals) , James Lha (rhythm guitarist) , Darcy Wrelzky (basses), and Mike Byrne (the most under rated drummer ever)."

BILLY Corgan, James IHA, D'arcy WRETZKY and gently caress Mike Byrne he joined the group in like 2009.

Then from the department of cheap jokes at Corgan's idea of stagewear's expense,

This next one's only notable because it looks like Paul McCartney's trying to cosplay as James Iha in this picture.

And then of course gently caress everything forever.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

He just looks like he's got a terrible headache.

E: oh god NO

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Jun 19, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Friends Are Evil posted:

This guy again.

I'd really like someone to analyze this guy. Is he actually bound to the hospital bed or does he really wish to be?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

horriblePencilist posted:

I'd really like someone to analyze this guy. Is he actually bound to the hospital bed or does he really wish to be?

He has a really close friend with Marfan's, I think.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Waffleman_ posted:

He has a really close friend with Marfan's, I think.

Really close.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Those pictures make me glad it turned out I didn't have Marfans.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Those pictures make me glad it turned out I didn't have Marfans.

I'm glad that I don't have Marfans and my friend hasn't turned his secret gay crush on me into a grotesque sympathetic quasi-fetish of my condition.

It's a common problem.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

dijon du jour posted:

I'm glad that I don't have Marfans and my friend hasn't turned his secret gay crush on me into a grotesque sympathetic quasi-fetish of my condition.

It's a common problem.

As someone who has a gay autistic best friend, I'm terrified.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Mycroft Holmes posted:

As someone who has a gay autistic best friend, I'm terrified.

Do you also have a genetic condition? This part is key.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
My brother has Marfan's and I can confirm that it does not give you the body proportions of E.T.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

So... what would happen if this guy discovered Slenderman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

So... what would happen if this guy discovered Slenderman?

No idea. Here's some things I found by searching for Slenderman though.

-dem slenderman yaoi hands

DA Artist posted:

so this is what I've been doing with my life.

This is bound to make some people angry. BUT I CAN'T HELP WHAT I SHIP.

Slenderman and Trenderman are like soulmates okay.

-edit-
you can reblog it if you'd like: [link]

• Locked thread