Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Gensuki posted:

I forget what Tristan's marshal stats were... Is it just Joey but worse? Or maybe the same, but slower?

Tristan's stats are 2-1-2 (BP/HP/AP) compared to Joey's 4-1-1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
The only gimmicks the game hasn't thrown at us multiple times now are character-specific and time-based things. I vaguely remember Joey and Mai showing up if you took too long in their mission. Maybe the monster does the same thing: wait around until it shows up. Also, we haven't had an end-of-mission monster recently, so let's go with that too.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

GeneralYeti posted:

Maybe the monster does the same thing: wait around until it shows up.

This is an interest idea, and would be crazy-dickish if the mission is relatively easy.

One monster, shows up on it's own if you wait long enough.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I think there's one monster for finishing the mission.

For the mission, take Fizdis and Mai.

Mai should keep Harpie's Pet Dragon.

Give Sanga to Joey in place of whichever of his monsters is least impressive.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Forgot to mention Yugi's upgrade: Instead of Winged Dragon, give him Illusory Gentleman, and switch the Winged Dragon onto Tristan's team in his place. Since Joey has the same ability and better growths, it might be time to start phasing Tristan out.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

This is an interest idea, and would be crazy-dickish if the mission is relatively easy.

One monster, shows up on it's own if you wait long enough.

Hey look a bandwagon let's jump on. One monster, wait for it to appear. Also no special condition

I'm going to vote for Mai (with Harpie's Pet Dragon) and Tristan.

Gensuki posted:

Especially considering how powerful a monster ends up needing to be to get through metalmorph's boost on those two monsters... Even now, I don't think any monster has enough natural attack to get though them without some kind of equipment.

Highest natural ATK is 5000 (shared by 5? cards) while with the stronger of the two you would need 5810 to beat it naturally. There are non equipment ways to beat monsters with metalmorph like using Honest's ability to give the opposing monster's attack power to your monster or Driven Daredevil's ability to not be destroyed and destroying the monster it fights. There is also one card that gets 10,000 ATK but only during your turn.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
You should take Mako and Mai with her Harpie's Pet Dragon of course.

There will be no monster on this map.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Give Mai Harpie's Pet Dragon, since that seems obvious, and I can only do obvious.

No opinion on the rest. Do what you want.

xelada
Dec 21, 2012

That dark dot looks suspicious...

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Oh wow this game. I played the first eight or so chapters of the Kaiba campaign blind so you can imagine my confusion when I wasn't finding any new monsters. But regardless, I say Yugi gets Sanga and that there are no roaming monsters.

As an aside, isn't there a dude who looks just like Scott in the anime? Spoilered just to be safe.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Unknown Quantity posted:

As an aside, isn't there a dude who looks just like Scott in the anime? Spoilered just to be safe.

Nope. Scott is game original.

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

The flaring silver hair made me think of Pegasus, but they're different people.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Oh I remember now. It was some guy from a scene near the start of the first (english-released) movie. I don't know why I even went to see that in theaters, the promo cards weren't even any good.

Back on topic, quick question I was going to ask but forgot earlier: you mentioned only having one shot at wandering monsters, but I must be derping because I'm unsure if that means you have to kill it in one combat or you can spread it out as long as you never lose a combat through points. I never found roaming monsters besides the gimme in the first chapter so it'd be nice to get some clarification.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Unknown Quantity posted:

Back on topic, quick question I was going to ask but forgot earlier: you mentioned only having one shot at wandering monsters, but I must be derping because I'm unsure if that means you have to kill it in one combat or you can spread it out as long as you never lose a combat through points. I never found roaming monsters besides the gimme in the first chapter so it'd be nice to get some clarification.

No, you get one shot period. Basically, you can only "trigger" monsters once, whether that's for a fight or dialogue (this is why you only get one chance at Monster-exclusive recruitments as well). If you don't have the correct monster or win the fight, or whatever, that's it. You can't trigger them again and have to restart the map.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Unknown Quantity posted:

As an aside, (snip)
Actually, Omnicrom is mistaken. We'll get into that later.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Update is recorded. I made a few extra...executive adjustments to a couple teams, but nothing too major. Hope you marked one monster!

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
Well poo poo. I have two and people only copied one of mine... drat. Apparently my clairvoyance has shut down.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Scott's massive army is harried by Yugi's nimble units and beings to show signs of fatigue. They are fewer in number, but the powerful and courageous resistance should be able to confront Scott's forces. The plan is to lure Scott into the Maryah-Denn Fields and crush him once and for all!

Just a few managerial changes, Sanga goes to Yugi, Mai gets her dragon, and Joey takes Baby Dragon for a spin this chapter.

...Why would you do that to yourself, Artix? :cripes: Anyway, on with the mission!

HAH HA HA HA! Your victory is far from assured, Yugi. Shouting at me is not going to help you win this fight. A true genius wins the battle before it's even fought. Allow me to demonstrate!

Okay, so this mission is pretty rough, but it's not as hard as I make it look. The biggest problem is that Scott immediately sends four really good teams at you, and the way the timing works out, you frequently get two or three fights right in a row.

It’s a simple tactic, but one the game sometimes manages to use to great effect.

Unless you do some heavy rotation of defenders, you're probably going to lose a marshal or two in the initial defense. If you're playing along at home, you probably don't care about that, but I have slightly higher standards, so you'll see me switch marshals and dance around encounters as I wear them down and give the kills to the right defenders.

Or those playing along could be dirty money-spawning cheaters, smashing all opposition through overusing power-up equipment and limitless healing... for those among you with the gaming mentality of an eight year old.

Somewhat surprisingly, Tea will be instrumental in pulling this off.

But first, we have a dragon team. Kaiser Dragon is strong and can dish out some decent damage, but no abilities and 2 AP isn't much to worry about. The dragon team as a whole shouldn't be underestimated, but they are definitely the breather fight.

A fair number of dragons seem to have AP problems. It really doesn’t help their case.

Parrot Dragon is the most dangerous member of the group, but Tea just didn't have enough gas left in the tank to knock out Curse of Dragon as well.

Mako's on clean-up duty for this first marshal.

And clean up he does.

If the thread was slightly less devoted to theme-teams, Sanga might have made a half-decent replacement for Jellyfish.

Unfortunately, there's no way he can slip out of this next fight, and I really don't want him taking them head on.

Meet the Labyrinth Tank. Ridiculously strong, ridiculously fast, and ridiculously tough, it's one of the best standalone monsters in the entire game. Not to discredit the rest of his team, they all have 2500+ ATK and 1500+ HP as well, and the Slot Machine has Red Medicine. And there are two of these motherfuckers coming right for us. :suicide:

This particular group of enemies is one the player will become very familiar with over the course of the game. It’s always going to be kinda rough, but at least they’ll never be carrying power-up equipment.

Of course, Labyrinth Tank will be no less awesome in the player’s hands. :getin: More so in fact, because of marshal bonuses.

Mako predictably gets his rear end kicked, but now I can pull him out of there.

Four AP at level 10? Not bad, Octoberser.

Joey steps up to bat next.

He runs into a lot of the same issues that Mako did, but he takes down the Slot Machine, and that's the important thing.

But first, we've got another dragon team. However, this time I have a secret weapon up my sleeve.

After hitting L15, Dancing Elf picks up the Screen Mist special. This allows her to blind the entire enemy team, and she has plenty of AP to spare for it.

While blindness isn't quite the gamebreaker that paralysis is, it's still pretty handy. You can still be hit, but judging by the hits from this chapter, I'm guessing it drops them to about a third or quarter of their normal accuracy.

That sounds about right. Honestly, being able to cripple the whole enemy team on the first turn makes Dancing Elf pretty awesome.

Couldn't quite get Tea out before a second round, but she does the next best thing and sets up Joey.

And when I'm trying to heal up Joey, Tea gets pulled into another dragon fight.

It goes pretty well for them.

And then Joey can't get back in time, so Tea has to play defense so as to not take his kill. :argh:

All this careful experience allocation makes me feel like I’m following a low-level run or something. :v:

Well it...kind of is. I haven’t done any grinding, and I’ve always ended stages as soon as I can. There will be time for grinding later if I really want to.

So finally, we're going to get some offense going. While we continue to do the defense dance, Bakura heads north to Ru-Ma-Pann.

The weakened dragon team easily falls to Joey.

AAAAaaannnd gently caress, killing the dragon let the fresh Labyrinth Tank move up. No way I can get Joey out in time.

Facing this group with an injured team? The very definition of ‘bad idea’.

Well, that took basically all of Joey's medicine and he didn't really accomplish anything offensively, but it could have gone a lot worse.

There's the one I'm looking for.

:toot:

In retrospect, I'm not really sure why I put Mako back in. I guess I figured that Joey had gotten enough experience for the map, but this guy isn't set up enough for Mako to get the job done.

We're now in a pretty dangerous position. If we don't get the first move, the Slot Machine is going to fire off a Red Medicine and we'll have to whittle him back down again.

One of the most annoying situations this game has to offer, really.

Didn't want to have to use him, but we need someone who can get the job done now.

Seriously, his team has no business being as good as it is with those low-mid rank monsters.

Big things come in small packages, and all that.

Now that we're finally done with defending, Bakura is about to hit the north town, and Yugi and Tristan are heading for the south one.

Flame Cerebrus is kinda pathetic to be honest. His HP is nice, but otherwise Neck Hunter is better is basically every way, most notably having double the AP. Gazelle has Blue Medicine for all it's worth.

Yeah, the priority targets in this team aren’t exactly hard to pick out. Flame Cerebrus is pretty terrible.

This was an incredibly disappointing showing, young man. :colbert:

They can’t all be winners. Mind you, seeing Flame Cerebrus not being left for last makes me want to blame the player, not the game. :mmmhmm:

I wasn’t going to waste time attacking a guarding target. I also expect Neck Hunter to not miss twice. :colbert:

At least it doesn't take him long to correct it.

And it's noon, which means...

Late indeed. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I sent for you?

My sincerest apologies, Master! It took me some time to get around the imperial army and I...

I don't want excuses. I expect more from my students.

Who is this?

Yugi, thank you for looking out for my teacher. I am his number one student!

Be quiet, you. Yugi, this is my student. I have called her back from her training. She is still inexperienced, but she may be of use. Please add her to your roster... preferably somewhere near the bottom.

That's nice! "Near the bottom," indeed! That's no way to build up a girl's confidence, you know.

Alright! Don't let me down!

Dark Magician Girl has joined your army!

:allears: Oh Dark Magician, you are the best kind of rear end in a top hat.

It was really surprising to see just how much of a dick he manages to be in this conversation. Especially when what he says is blatantly false.

The south village has the same team, so Tristan sets up for Yugi.

Sangaaaa why are you so bad :argh: Only 20 ATK per level with your terrible AP

You can’t polish... Well, you know how this goes.

Seirauna sells Legendary Swords and Beast Fangs, and I was hoping to pick at least one of both up. Unfortunately, attacking Scott's castle at all automatically ends the map. You can actually see his team from the prep menu (two Embodiments of Aphosis and a Mystical Beast Serket), but I'm pretty sure he has a different team when we actually get to fight him for the first time.

The latter is something we haven’t seen yet, but we’ll run into one eventually.

HEH HEH HEH... Fabulous, just fabulous. I didn't think I'd have to participate at all. It appears I was wrong.

You'd be surprised how few people have a clear and unwavering idea of "self". The only thing tying you to this world right now is your mind. And luckily for me, I can control anything here. So you see, it's really quite simple for me to exert my influence on your minds.

You will obey my commands! Come and serve your new master!

Joey! Tea! Bakura!

HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

We'll be completely wiped out! Quickly, give the order to retreat!

NOOOO!

Lord Yugi!

... ...Alright.

In order to shake off any pursuers, I told all the units to split up and meet us back at the rendezvous point.

They're gone...

Unfortunately, I believe Scott plans to control Joey and the others and pit them against us. We must prepare ourselves for that.

I know. We'll just have to find some way to break Scott's grip on their minds when we face each other.

...Well, poo poo.

I love Mind Control~ in videogames. Don’t you?

-----

Chapter 10 Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7M-gnStoQ

Music - Scott's Theme

Flavor Text

Rix-Phonn - This is an important trade city that ties the eastern and western sides of the continent. Back when there was peace, it was a haven for travelers.

Ru-Ma-Pann - The famous article called the "Ru-Ma-Pann Moon" is one of the crafts this silver mining city is known for.

Seirauna - This post station overlooks the plains. It's famous for the bazaar it hosts three times a year.

Maryah-Denn - This is the main castle of Maryah-Denn. Its ruler is a noble who wields great influence, but is currently missing.

(That last one amuses me to no end. :ssh:)

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Do you want to know something terrible? Whenever I look at Scott, I am just subconciously seeing him with googly eyes.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I always found it hilarious that Scott didn't bother to take Tristan.

Looking back now, if he can brainwash people, why not do it to everyone?

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Well, I don't think Scott can do the mind control on at least two people, Yugi and Bakura. They have someone else sharing their heads, through in Bakura's case, sharing isn't the right word.

Edit, wait, if by that logic, that means we will be facing Yami Bakura, that's not good.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

grandalt posted:

Well, I don't think Scott can do the mind control on at least two people, Yugi and Bakura. They have someone else sharing their heads, through in Bakura's case, sharing isn't the right word.

Edit, wait, if by that logic, that means we will be facing Yami Bakura, that's not good.

To be fair, let's be honest. The second Bakura showed up, everyone collectively asked how long before he betrayed us. :v:

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Dark Magician conversation owns. I assume Magician Girl is a good monster, because well, Dark Magician. Yugi's dream team assembled already?

Do they take away the monsters Joey, Tea, and Bakura were using? That'd be a dick move but I can see it happening.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Hey Scott. Sure you don't want Mako instead? Here, just take him. Really. I insist.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
It's a shame that Yugi can't just Mind Crush everyone back to normal. Or Mind Crush Scott, and put and end to all of this nonsense.

How does Yugi not recognize the DM Girl, anyway?

Raptor Adaptor
Jun 2, 2013
Scott didn't mind control Shimon because he knew his team would wreck him if Shimon broke out.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
I just remembered an amusing fact. That Konami code gives you 573 gold, right? Well, put simply, 573 is shortened Japanese for "Ko-na-mi". They put that number in a lot of their games. Also, stupid as it is I think the whole "dark magician being an rear end in a top hat" has precedence in the anime.

Anyway, whee, losing people to mind control! Surely the Power of Friendship can help them overcome! That's how it always works! :v:

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

booksnake posted:

Dark Magician conversation owns. I assume Magician Girl is a good monster, because well, Dark Magician. Yugi's dream team assembled already?

2/3rds of the best team in the game, actually.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

MissileWaster posted:

2/3rds of the best team in the game, actually.

To be clear though, the general 3rd member isn't really neccesary. Only so much AP to go around after all.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

EDIT: On second thought, let's not go there. :blush:

Regalingualius fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 19, 2013

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Oy, the one spoiler rule of the thread is don't talk about monsters until we've seen them or it's blatantly obvious that they're in (ie Gate Guardian). Getting dangerously close to crossing the line here.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Unknown Quantity posted:

I just remembered an amusing fact. That Konami code gives you 573 gold, right? Well, put simply, 573 is shortened Japanese for "Ko-na-mi". They put that number in a lot of their games. Also, stupid as it is I think the whole "dark magician being an rear end in a top hat" has precedence in the anime.

Anyway, whee, losing people to mind control! Surely the Power of Friendship can help them overcome! That's how it always works! :v:
That is indeed true, and something I only learnt myself a few days ago during a very brief visit to TVTropes. :eng101:

And speaking of tropes...

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Mind controlling Joey and Tea? How original, Scott. At the very least you went a step further than Marik and got Bakura.

Really though, what stopped him from taking over more allies/everybody besides stupidity. It's like he wants to give Yugi the means to beat him.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
If he was trying to handicap you, why didn't he take Mai or your NPCs? Also, why is his eyes so weird?

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!

GrizzlyCow posted:

If he was trying to handicap you, why didn't he take Mai or your NPCs? Also, why is his eyes so weird?

Maybe he's secretly a drunk-off-his-rear end beta tester who's trying to be intimidating. Alternatively, he had a menacing gaze and 4kids edited it out.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's a shame that Yugi can't just Mind Crush everyone back to normal. Or Mind Crush Scott, and put and end to all of this nonsense.

He has to beat somebody in a Shadow Game before using those powers.

Also, manga Pharaoh resolved to stop using them after beating Pegasus for fear of proving him right in thinking the Millennium Items were evil. The anime followed along, but didn't include the actual scene since it didn't have the previous section with the Pharaoh lighting people on fire and such.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

MelvinBison posted:

Hey Scott. Sure you don't want Mako instead? Here, just take him. Really. I insist.

Honestly, I kind of wish he did. Mako's relevance to the plot started and ended the second he joined Team Yugi. It wouldn't have been pretty, but at least it would have been something for him.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Only one new monster, but boy is it a good one. :allears:

Contrary to what the Dark Magician said last chapter, the Dark Magician Girl is an absolutely fantastic monster. She starts at L25 with decent stats and a good ability, and she only gets better from there. While 5 AP isn't fantastic, on the right marshal (read: Yugi), it can be pushed all the way up to nine, and battle stats hanging around 4800 aren't anything to sneeze at. While she can't quite reach the heights of her master, she does get Level 4 Magic and Magic Craft, so she's basically the next best thing.

Also, as a couple people in the thread surmised, the Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl combo is the core of the best team in the game. The Harpie Ladies are good, but their team requires all three monsters, whereas we have the freedom to sub in a monster of our choice for the DM/DMG team. The DM(G) also gets access to Magic (and very high level magic at that), which evens the playing field a lot compared to the Harpie's paralysis trick.

It’s going to be a little while before we see the ridiculous awesomeness of this team, but Dark Magician Girl will certainly pull her weight until then. Her attack name confuses the hell out of me, though.

The other item of note is that Joey, Bakura, and Tea have gone and hosed off. We can't deploy them for obvious reasons, but we can pilfer their monsters if we want to use them in their absence.

Try not to think too hard about how that works.

Now, for voting. Yugi is getting the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. This is non-negotiable. I don't really care who his third member is, but someone with more than 2 AP would be nice since DM/DMG only have 3 a piece, although DMG being Night-Adept means she'll have four next map so we can get away with it here.

Non-negotiable? What a lovely word. :allears:

Aside from that, Yugi, Shimon, and Tristan are force deployed, so we need two of Mai, Mako, and Fizdis. Note that we're back in the Badlands for next map, so Night and Wasteland-Adept monsters are the way to go.

Yugi
Dark Magician - 1333 HP, 3295/2394 (Book of Secret Arts), 3 AP
Dark Magician Girl - See above
???

Mai
Harpie's Pet Dragon - 1575 HP, 2651/3144, 3 AP, Mountain-Adept
Harpie Lady (Airo) - 1100 HP, 2549/2166 (Electro Whip/Cyber Armor), 5 AP
Harpie Lady (Ocupete) - 1310 HP, 2572/2674, 6 AP

Mako
Kairyu-Shin - 1210 HP, 2194/1901, 3 AP, Water-Adept
Octoberser - 1200 HP, 2055/1863, 4 AP, Water-Adept
Jellyfish - 1055 HP, 1466/1771, 2 AP, Water-Adept

Fizdis
Horn Imp - 1026 HP, 1922/1625, 4 AP, Night-Adept
Silver Fang - 1177 HP, 2040/1652, 4 AP, Field-Adept
Man-Eater Bug - 920 HP, 1915/1551 (Beast Fangs), 5 AP, Forest-Adept

Monster Reserves
Mystic Horseman - 974 HP, 1348/1596, 3 AP, Field-Adept, Orange Orb
Celtic Guardian - 988 HP, 1816/1600, 4 AP, Road-Adept, Green Orb
Zombie Warrior - 951 HP, 1638/1350, 3 AP, Night-Adept, Dark Gray Orb
Beast of Gilfer - 1200 HP, 2200/2500, 2 AP, Night-Adept, Dark Red Orb
Curse of Dragon - 1343 HP, 2434/1944, 2 AP, Mountain-Adept, Yellow Orb
Kuriboh - 571 HP, 2701/603 (Multiply x2), 3 AP, Night-Adept, Blue Orb
Sanga of the Thunder - 1428 HP, 2660/2260, 2 AP, Yellow Orb

Before you get any funny ideas about how the game might be merciful, let me just cut you off now. Monster encounters are chapter specific, so if we missed the Illusory Gentleman our first time through, he's not going to be waiting for us this time. So that said, we're in standard conditions. The enemy main base is the southwest town, if that helps.

Artix fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 20, 2013

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Kuriboh with Yugi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

alcharagia posted:

Kuriboh with Yugi.

^^What he said!

Also, I think the monster will be here! I am going to go with no conditions for it...:confused:

• Locked thread