Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cactus Jack posted:

But they are going to be REALITY TV STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Also boobs)
(and dating top WWE talent)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I like how Kane decided to sit next to Punk instead of his buddy Bryan.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WeaponX posted:

I like how Kane decided to sit next to Punk instead of his buddy Bryan.

In fairness Bryan looks like he's the kind of guy who'd concuss his neighbour on a coaster by throwing up his arms and slamming their head into the head rest.

Also the Bellas are pretty much always on the Summerslam poster these days, or at least heavily in the ads.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's weird when you consider Kane's age compared to the rest of them. He's like a friendly middle-aged dude who decided to come to the park and have some fun, except he's wearing a dead skin mask and has anger issues and controls fire with his mind.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
If you can't figure out why a set of gorgeous twins is good for marketing, then I don't even know.

Also this is the picture thread!

There's a whole gallery on wwe.com about terrible action figures.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Umbra Dubium posted:

There was this tool in the audience at Payback, too:

Who's the guy in the picture? Sorta looks like Christian?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That's Kane and Dean Ambrose.

e:OH!

oldpainless fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 26, 2013

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

oldpainless posted:

That's Kane and Dean Ambrose.

I think he means the big portrait being held up in the audience.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

LightsGameraAction posted:

I think he means the big portrait being held up in the audience.

Thought it was the Christ Benoit shirt?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

squarerandom posted:

Thought it was the Christ Benoit shirt?

The dude who posted the image is talking about the dude in the Benoit shirt. Matlock wants to know who the giant face in the crowd is but I think it's just some random dude. People bring giant faces of friends/themselves all the time now at all kinds of sporting events.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Definitive proof CM Punk is an alcoholic: hanging out at a bar carrying a giant beer mug.

Mexican Samurai
Nov 12, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

Definitive proof CM Punk is an alcoholic: hanging out at a bar carrying a giant beer mug.

His cheeks are flushed, his eyes look glazed over, and that arrogant drunk smile. I'm convinced.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Wario Kart 64 posted:

The dude who posted the image is talking about the dude in the Benoit shirt. Matlock wants to know who the giant face in the crowd is but I think it's just some random dude. People bring giant faces of friends/themselves all the time now at all kinds of sporting events.

I thought that was supposed to be the focus, completely missed the Chris Benoit shirt.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

How's he gonna fit it in the fridge?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Kifisonfire posted:

How's he gonna fit it in the fridge?
Walk-in fridge.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".

DB has got to be loving life right now. Getting totally over in the world's biggest pro-wrestling organization and banging one of the Bellas. It's what we all aspire to.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

GB888 posted:

DB has got to be loving life right now. Getting totally over in the world's biggest pro-wrestling organization and banging one of the Bellas. It's what we all aspire to.

You forgot "...all the while looking like a scraggily box-car hobo".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
She's pretty good at matching his facial expressions.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
The Twins are more attractive when separated than when together for some reason.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

When everyone is beautiful, then no one will be.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I'm wondering how that'll work with the reality show. Like, I sorta suspect they'll integrate them dating into a storyline.

(I hope not though)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

getitoffgetitoff posted:

I'm wondering how that'll work with the reality show. Like, I sorta suspect they'll integrate them dating into a storyline.

(I hope not though)

The reality show is in kayfabe.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!

KungFu Grip posted:

The reality show is in kayfabe.

Even though its a WWE show and most of reality shows are scripted, this sentence makes me :psyduck:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Human reboot of Lady and the Tramp seems to be moving along nicely.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

Even though its a WWE show and most of reality shows are scripted, this sentence makes me :psyduck:

Its only about what goes on with them backstage and being in character.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Its only about what goes on with them backstage and being in character.

Are they acknowledging that Tyson Kidd and Natalya are married on TV? Because their wedding (and her bachelorette party) is definitely part of the reality show.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Are they acknowledging that Tyson Kidd and Natalya are married on TV? Because their wedding (and her bachelorette party) is definitely part of the reality show.

They acknowledge Tyson Kidd on TV?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The latest Observer mentioned that the Diva show would probably be talking about Bryan and Cena being involved with the Bellas. So that coupled with the fact that they'll also be filming Natalya and Tyson's wedding makes me think it's not completely adhering to the on screen storylines.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Deadpool posted:

The latest Observer mentioned that the Diva show would probably be talking about Bryan and Cena being involved with the Bellas. So that coupled with the fact that they'll also be filming Natalya and Tyson's wedding makes me think it's not completely adhering to the on screen storylines.

Its cool that the WWE is really not promoting anything of interest about the show.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

KungFu Grip posted:

Its cool that the WWE is really not promoting anything of interest about the show.

The whole point of this show is that WWE is expanding it's empire into the second most carny and fixed TV product: Reality Television!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Cactus Jack posted:

The whole point of this show is that WWE is expanding it's empire into the second most carny and fixed TV product: Reality Television!

Breaking news from 2001.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Ziggy owns.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

LobsterMobster posted:

Human reboot of Lady and the Tramp seems to be moving along nicely.

More like Beauty and the Beast

e: beaten

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Looks like D-Young never took Titus' fashion advice.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Kifisonfire posted:

Ziggy owns.

Please tell me he just walks around like that.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Saint Jimmy posted:

Well, not anymore.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Saint Jimmy posted:

He lost his belt so probably not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

I thought they got to keep them afterwards. I guess it would make more sense if that picture was taken during his title run.