Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Saint Jimmy posted:

I thought they got to keep them afterwards. I guess it would make more sense if that picture was taken during his title run.

Maybe he was just sad and bought a replica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Holy cow, Bauzen is a pretty rad photographer!

Daniel Ghita

Villi Bello

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Looks like D-Young never took Titus' fashion advice.

Does anyone know what this photo was for?

Also, Gabriel has the look of "There's always one..." looking at D-Young.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

LobsterMobster posted:

Holy cow, Bauzen is a pretty rad photographer!

Daniel Ghita

Is it HDR? Is it Photoshopped? Don't care, looks amazing.

This photo should be used in all instances when someone wants to stick out from the mold by not going with a traditional suit. Cesaro and Sandow look great in their traditional suits; Titus, Wade and Drew look okay without a tie; Justin looks like a laughing stock (particularly due to the glare making his skin too close to his shirt and tie, and his hair also blending together to make a too similar look; and Darren looks loving stupid.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

the three on the right look like they belong in a heist movie, the three on the left look like used car salesmen, and the one in the middle looks like an extra from the cosby show

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Hoss Corncave posted:

Does anyone know what this photo was for?

Seriously, I want to know the context behind this. Darren looks like he was heading out to play some golf and the front office called him at the last minute to go fill in for Cody or someone at a press appearance.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Seriously, I want to know the context behind this. Darren looks like he was heading out to play some golf and the front office called him at the last minute to go fill in for Cody or someone at a press appearance.

Natalya posted this on Instagram yesterday so I'm guessing that's what it's from

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

apsouthern posted:

Natalya posted this on Instagram yesterday so I'm guessing that's what it's from

Ah, so Darren just didn't see the "Night of Fashion" sign on his way in. :v:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
The lack of Pancake Patterson on that showbill makes me irrationally angry.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I find the formatting of "Drew Mcintyre" and "Jimmy USO" oddly annoying.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wazzu posted:

Is it HDR? Is it Photoshopped? Don't care, looks amazing.

This photo should be used in all instances when someone wants to stick out from the mold by not going with a traditional suit. Cesaro and Sandow look great in their traditional suits; Titus, Wade and Drew look okay without a tie; Justin looks like a laughing stock (particularly due to the glare making his skin too close to his shirt and tie, and his hair also blending together to make a too similar look; and Darren looks loving stupid.

All those outfits are Real Bad, other than Wade and what I can see of Drew. The worst of the worst rental jobs.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

flashy_mcflash posted:

All those outfits are Real Bad, other than Wade and what I can see of Drew. The worst of the worst rental jobs.

To be fair, the average sizes aren't exactly going to fit them very well.

And Cesaro doesn't look TOO bad. That said, he could rock anything, really.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

look! A group of dapper, dashing men...with Darren Young and Justin Gabriel.

Did Justin lose his luggage and steal a suit from Teddy Long?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

VogeGandire posted:

To be fair, the average sizes aren't exactly going to fit them very well.

And Cesaro doesn't look TOO bad. That said, he could rock anything, really.

I find it weird that Darren, despite seemingly being in his own clothes and having the physique of an underwear model, looks so frumpy. You'd think any of these guys would be able to afford a tailor or at least alterations. Where's Mark Henry when you need him? You *know* that dude has an ace tailor.

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
With Titus and Vickie acting as hosts, how sure are you all that Mr Young isn't dressing like that to deliberately wind up Titus and some of/the whole thing isn't being done to amuse the reality tv audience?

There have been a few amusing to downright hilarious wwe videos of Titus trying to get his partners fashion sense something above where that picture shows.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Antitonic posted:

I find the formatting of "Drew Mcintyre" and "Jimmy USO" oddly annoying.

Maybe they're repackaging the tag team as The United Service Organizations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

More Big Tex and less chats

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

flashy_mcflash posted:

I find it weird that Darren, despite seemingly being in his own clothes and having the physique of an underwear model, looks so frumpy. You'd think any of these guys would be able to afford a tailor or at least alterations. Where's Mark Henry when you need him? You *know* that dude has an ace tailor.

If it really is from that thing Natalya was at then it's not their own clothes. It says on that sign they are wearing designs by someone else.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I honestly think that the only time I don't see Nattie smiling is when she's with Khali.

Seeing as how we're talking about dapper wrestlers, the ORIGINAL Blowjobs.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

This thread can always use more pics of Nattie Neidhart. :)

In this one, she looks like she's kinda smiling, like she's giving Eve a big ol' surprise hug from behind. :3:

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This thread can always use more pics of Nattie Neidhart. :)

In this one, she looks like she's kinda smiling, like she's giving Eve a big ol' surprise hug from behind. :3:

or that she's trying to molest Eve

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Natalya is cool

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Natalya is cool

Whose legs are whose

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tallest wrestler ever? Horror actor Max Palmer wrestled as Paul Bunyan and was listed as being 8'2".
Of course, he was really 'only' 7'7" or 7'8".

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

The Hulkster body slammed that jabroni, brother.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

isnt that right posted:

The Hulkster body slammed that jabroni, brother.

In front of 2 Billion screaming Hulkamaniacs!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Natalya is cool

What is that submission even called? It hurts to even look at, especially in the top pic. Legs shouldn't bend like that.

Also, if it's not called The Abominable Stretch, that's a real missed opportunity.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

I Before E posted:

What is that submission even called? It hurts to even look at, especially in the top pic. Legs shouldn't bend like that.

Also, if it's not called The Abominable Stretch, that's a real missed opportunity.
The technical name is "Leg Trap Abdominal Stretch". In Mexico, it's called "La Suastica".

It's kinda like the opposite of the Manji Gatame (Octopus Stretch/Black Widow).

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jun 29, 2013

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Perigryn posted:

The technical name is "Leg Trap Abdominal Stretch". In Mexico, it's called "La Suastica".

As used by El Nazi of course

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

apsouthern posted:

As used by El Nazi of course

Now that's a proper rudo right there.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

isnt that right posted:

Whose legs are whose

The feet, on the mat, from left to right:
Aksana (the ref), Natalya, Aksana, Natalya, AJ. AJ's right leg is being held by Natalya.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

I never want context for this picture. NEVER.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well.. I mean.... of course!

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

I can only assume this is what happens when They Live takes an Army of Darkness turn for the sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

The Saturday Morning tie-in cartoon to Hell Comes To Frogtown was immediately cancelled due to extreme violence and Roddy Piper's bear-like thighs.