Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Wow wow wow, Saltface's Harley pulled it out over 16bit's KF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponsz
Aug 28, 2005

By the whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch!
I haven't seen a Killer Frost get shut down like that, great projectiles/jumping by Saltface

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Harley, scaring me even more every single day. Wow.

Also YESS first Doomsday sighting of the day in Teams.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
If anyone wants to play, I'm going to be on for a bit doing ranked matches. Just send me an invite. GT: UnboundIr0n M4n.

Edit: nevermind. Internet died. But man I have never seen so much salt. This game should be renamed Salt Amung Us.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 30, 2013

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug
Can one of talk give us the rundown of what happened with all this "drama" for those of us without computers please? I'm out of town at the moment and all I have at the moment is my phone.

Were there jumpy scorpions? Or just teleporty Scorpions? Or was it not a big deal at all.

drat that first sentence makes no sense, I'm gonna leave for posterity.

Foodahn fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jun 30, 2013

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Four scorpions in top8, he's still very much bullshit.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Winner's bracket in the top 8 is ChrisG and 3 Scorpions. :v:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Isn't part of it also just the fact that people aren't as used to the Scorpion matchup as Scorpion players are to fighting all the other characters?

Or were these unpatches scorps?

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007

Foodahn posted:

Can one of talk give us the rundown of what happened with all this "drama" for those of us without computers please? I'm out of town at the moment and all I have at the moment is my phone.

Were there jumpy scorpions? Or just teleporty Scorpions? Or was it not a big deal at all.

drat that first sentence makes no sense, I'm gonna leave for posterity.

Two big things happened, rico suave lost to a Scorpion and was loving furious about it and jrosa had his match paused by some rear end in a top hat with a wireless controller, had to run the entire set back and lost.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

CEO Top 8 time: http://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Holy Calamity! posted:

Isn't part of it also just the fact that people aren't as used to the Scorpion matchup as Scorpion players are to fighting all the other characters?

Or were these unpatches scorps?

From what I read there was an incident including an unpatched Scorpion but I didn't read anywhere if all the consoles were unpatched so it was probably just the one owned by the TO that lead to the unpatched match-up.

Toasta
Jan 18, 2006
All shall fade to black.

Chris G's Green Arrow is so solid. He just destroyed Perfect Legend!

Rugpisser
Aug 1, 2007

PHONES DOWN...PHONES DOWN IN THE BACK
So I been playing Injustice on my 2nd Xbox and for whatever reason I am unable to select the DLC character. I own them all and have DLed them but they are grayed out. Any ideas?

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

Superman will save us from banning Scorpion.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

And Batman will save us from Superman. :v:

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
The chair has been avenged!

Seriously if you haven't watched this tournament it's been great.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That finish was amazing.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Hahahaha Superman got perfectlegend's Batman to 1 chip with his super but Batman pulled it out. That was intense.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
That was the worst final ever.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Krad posted:

That was the worst final ever.

It's always fun to see Scorpion get beaten up though.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Looks like you were right Yardbomb. But it's still hosed up for people who have the Batman skin from a preorder. Yes you can buy 2 new skins for the price of 3 since you already have one of them! We don't care!

(Again it doesn't affect me but it's hosed up for people who have the Batman skin.)

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Senior citizen hero skin pack.

Also ChrisG took CEO.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Holy Calamity! posted:

Senior citizen hero skin pack.

Also ChrisG took CEO.

Awww I was at Pride here in Chicago and didn't get to watch. Is there a recorded video of the stream?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Bam!

Also should I have put the results in spoilers? Just realized some people might want to pretend it's live :ohdear:

SuddenBlackout
Apr 3, 2004

I sho' is hungry
Gald Scorpion didnt win, tired of people bitching about him. I swear the MK/Injustice community has to be the biggest loving bunch of man-children I have ever seen.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I guess Blackest Night is ending up being what everyone expected Zombie Mode to be.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
Chris G is unbelievable. Back-to-back majors with a character virtually no one else plays. I love that guy.

Vanilla Sweetness
Sep 14, 2007

SuddenBlackout posted:

Gald Scorpion didnt win, tired of people bitching about him. I swear the MK/Injustice community has to be the biggest loving bunch of man-children I have ever seen.

I agree with this. I haven't seen such a group of whining babies in the FGC before I started looking into Injustice. To top it all off REO and CDJR both said they lost because they do not care about the game at all.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

SuddenBlackout posted:

For some reason in top 8, everyone quit playing Scorpion? :stare:

Eh whatever, I'm cool with Green Arrow

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SuddenBlackout posted:

Oh please, every FGC community has people like this, when Yun was top dog in SF, Sentinel in Vanilla marvel, the current complaining about Morrigan in Ultimate. RE0 and CDjr are both huge babies though.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Alteisen posted:

Oh please, every FGC community has people like this, when Yun was top dog in SF, Sentinel in Vanilla marvel, the current complaining about Morrigan in Ultimate. RE0 and CDjr are both huge babies though.

Nobody ever wanted to ban those characters.

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life
I haven't been able to play for like a week, I'm going to be destroyed on tuesday.

SuddenBlackout
Apr 3, 2004

I sho' is hungry
We got a lobby up on xbl if anyone wants in. GT SuddenBlackout

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

SuddenBlackout posted:

We got a lobby up on xbl if anyone wants in. GT SuddenBlackout

If this is still a thing, I'll jump on.

Edit: Good fights to you and RUBDOWN, got some more valuable knowledge. Most of it is about how Meter hates me though.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jul 1, 2013

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I missed most of Top 8 at CEO: would it most likely just be going up as archive on the CEOGaming Twitch channel?

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Can someone give me some stream timecodes for watching a good Harley?

Rugpisser
Aug 1, 2007

PHONES DOWN...PHONES DOWN IN THE BACK

Skins are awesome

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Rugpisser posted:

Skins are awesome

Now this' worth the three bucks. Odd that the MoS skin is gonna cost one buck I guess that we aren't getting a freebie skin with Zod then.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Hell yeah. We need more totally off-the-wall skins. I don't care about 3 Flash costumes that are basically the same thing with different textures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Now this' worth the three bucks. Odd that the MoS skin is gonna cost one buck I guess that we aren't getting a freebie skin with Zod then.

Not yet. I mean the Zod DLC is just coming out tomorrow, and theyre bound to work on more skins in the future.

• Locked thread