Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rikthor
Sep 28, 2008
For the jurnal to count, does the changed piece need to make the model legal in terms of tabletop gaming? Like taking a special character and swapping out a weapon they wouldn't normally have access to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

JesusIsTehCool posted:

So since I normally prime my models after they are put together would it be unacceptable if in the first picture if the parts weren't all one color so long as in the second picture they are? I have a lot of old models and bitz I got from eBay so if I do the journal it will most certainly be trying to make a monster mash out of one of those.

I'll say yes unless Sole.Sushi has a problem with this. IIRC he's fine with bare plastic mixed with primer.

SRM posted:

I've also got a Detektiv's Jurnal related question. The models I was hoping to paint are a Ravenwing squad from Dark Vengeance that I did some armswaps on, which actually did require me breaking out the hobby saw. If I took a picture of the converted model next to the unconverted bit (as I have plenty of duplicates of these guys) would that be kosher? If not, I can saw a couple more arms off without a problem, just wanted to get working on the guys I already primed.

If we get that picture for the thread OP then yes this is fine! :P Get side-by-side shots and you're A-OK

Rikthor - no, doesn't matter. Have your ratling carry a Polaris missile for all I care.

Just going through the pictures for the June slideshow - it's a helluva lot easier without the WIP pictures, I'm glad I got those out of the way. However Slimnoid holds the lead in the 'vast number of pictures' category, going from A to U (that's, like, over 9 pictures)! And I've only had to add one person's name to their picture...so far. I think the large neon-colored Comic Sans font will tell that tale...

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh god Comic Sans? You evil bastard.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Hey, if I gotta type it, it gon' be in Comic Sans!

Icon Of Sin posted:

e: adding in the all based out pic.

Leperflesh, I think you missed this one out in the Get Based Out part of the spreadsheet.

Folks, if you've added something for one of the one-time bonuses, or you've put in a submission to the Diorama, Display Board or Get Based Out, make sure you've gotten credit for it in the spreadsheet! See the OP for the link to the spreadsheet. Leperflesh puts in a lot of time keeping track of people's submissions but don't be afraid to double-check and make sure you've got the points you deserve!

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
I'd already converted a model I intend to paint for this month. If I find a photo that someone else took of it pre-converted, will that count?

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Similar detektuv journal question.

I'm going to convert the front of two battlefleet gothic cruisers, it was already my plan along with going with a themed group for this month. I cut one of them yesterday, but haven't done the second yet. I still have the pieces of the original and i've not glued the new prow on yet, along with a second ship i've not touched. Am I all good to show both in the same picture even if only one counts (as i'd cut one yesterday and was going to do the other today)?

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
:siren: For July I oath: Broadside Bart, Bloody Bradigan, Gunner Dougal, a Slayer Helljack, and all of Wrath of Ashardalon including: :siren:
Ashardalon(dragon), 5 heroes, 7 orcs, 4 kobolds, 1 beholder, 3 cultists, 1 rage drake, 3 cave bears, 1 otyugh, 3 giant snakes, 3 grell, 4 duergar, 3 legion devils, 3 gibbering mouthers

I hope that's everything. Ashardalon is a Wizards of the Coast board game. Bart, Bradigan, Dougal, and the Slayer are Privateer Press.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Detektuv Jurnal question. Does it count if I change the head on a model even if I don't need to cut the head off (separate bit) but do need to cut a bit of plastic off to make the new head fit? I did this for a GW Bretonnian Grail Reliquae I made a couple months ago and it took a bit of cutting and some green stuff, and I could do it again for a commander of some Men at Arms if I wanted too. Otherwise I would probably just try to change the pose of an arm or a leg on a Tau Crisis Suit...

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Booley posted:

I'd already converted a model I intend to paint for this month. If I find a photo that someone else took of it pre-converted, will that count?

PST posted:

Similar detektuv journal question.

I'm going to convert the front of two battlefleet gothic cruisers, it was already my plan along with going with a themed group for this month. I cut one of them yesterday, but haven't done the second yet. I still have the pieces of the original and i've not glued the new prow on yet, along with a second ship i've not touched. Am I all good to show both in the same picture even if only one counts (as i'd cut one yesterday and was going to do the other today)?

OK, I'm going to go with "if you've already converted your model, find a picture of it before conversion, provide a link or post the pictures and you're all good". So you guys are good, provided you can show the before picture and provide it in your Oath post.

e:

Pash posted:

Detektuv Jurnal question. Does it count if I change the head on a model even if I don't need to cut the head off (separate bit) but do need to cut a bit of plastic off to make the new head fit? I did this for a GW Bretonnian Grail Reliquae I made a couple months ago and it took a bit of cutting and some green stuff, and I could do it again for a commander of some Men at Arms if I wanted too. Otherwise I would probably just try to change the pose of an arm or a leg on a Tau Crisis Suit...

Yes, either of these options are fine.

Here's the gist, everyone:
If you're assembling something like a Space Marine squad with separate arms, heads, torso, etc., putting one limb on a strange position doesn't count. You need to actually CUT a wrist or elbow and end up with a significantly different pose. You can also just glue on a different backpack from another set, or use a different head from a another set. If you're doing one-piece models for, say, Flame of War or Malifaux, make the model have a foot on a skull or weapons crate or something. Cut a head off and have it turn in a different way. Cut the shoulder and make the model point instead of have its arm straight down. That sort of thing.

Of course you can also skip this Detektuv's Jurnal and do one from a previous month, that option is always there. I know some folks aren't into conversions and cutting and that's fine.

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 1, 2013

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
KingMob's July Oath

Dominic Darius and 3 Halfjacks (all Privateer Press models).

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

moths posted:

Updated my OC post with the conversions photos. (They were left on my phone instead of my camera :doh:)

Thanks! You should be all set on the spreadsheet now.

Pierzak posted:

:doh: That's what I get for sending in my completed pic half an hour before the deadline. And FYI, the Morats are "saved whales" in name only - they are from the previous season so apparently I don't get points for completing them. Still, good to have them done.

Ahhh, OK. So, last month we had several people attempt to Save da Whales, but nobody's officially managed it yet. Try hard, goons! You can do it! Thanks for being honest, Pierzak. (Note that nobody gets points for doing Save da Whales; it's an entry into a drawing for a prize package at the end of the year.)

Hermetic posted:

Hope that helps!

Yes. I have credited you for the full 2 points for June's Detektuv's Jurnal. Thanks for doing the extra work, Hermetic!

Ashcans posted:

I forgot all about that. Yes, I'd like to claim the Themed Group thingy! :v: Should I amend my oath complete post?

I have credited you for the themed group. You can edit that into your Oath Complete post, yes, thanks!

krushgroove posted:

Leperflesh, I think you missed this one out in the Get Based Out part of the spreadsheet.

You're right, I did, and I've added it. However, I was unsure if that was what Icon of Sin really intended to do; he might have simply been pointing out that his minis have been based. I say that because the figures seem to just have flocked bases, not really a pull-out-the-stops, high-effort Get Based Out entry, you know? (No offense intended).

Red Shoe posted:

Ashardalon is a Wizards of the Coast board game.

Is this 28mm scale?

Gomo
Mar 26, 2012
Oath complete repost with imgur hosting instead of photobucket.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gomo posted:

Oath complete repost with imgur hosting instead of photobucket.

Please edit these into your Oath Complete post, for posterity, and you're all set. Thanks!

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, oath 10 Games-Workshop Kroot for July

Pre primer and pre cut and swap, any green on the base is just sand and flock that will be primed over.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Great! And I don't mean to push on the journal points, but has there been any ruling? I'd hate to miss out on battle damage because I didn't give a dead body a bloody nose.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!

Leperflesh posted:

Is this 28mm scale?

Yes it is!

Gomo
Mar 26, 2012
:frogsiren: I, Gomo, oath to paint 11 Games Workshop Chaos Space Marines 28 mm for July. :frogsiren:

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I, Iris of Ether, oath (1) Forest Troll from C-P Models and (1) sloshed Trollkin Troll Whelp from Privateer Press. Both models are 28mm scale.

Below is the picture I took prior to lopping off his bone club, separating his arm from his side, moving it into drinking position, and dremeling the poo poo out of everything. I'm going to paint the comedy-size tankard nee Hirst Arts bucket separately, then attach it on at the end.

I need to buy a jeweler's saw one of these days.

krushgroove posted:

OK, I'm going to go with "if you've already converted your model, find a picture of it before conversion, provide a link or post the pictures and you're all good". So you guys are good, provided you can show the before picture and provide it in your Oath post.

Thank you so much. I started converting my model yesterday night (after midnight GMT) but before actually oathing myself. I wanted to wait until the Jurnal was posted, just in case another of my themed groups would have suited it better. Opening the thread this morning was the biggest :saddowns: until I got to the clarifications.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I, Grey Hunter, Oath 11 members of the Scotland Yard company. 25mm scale, produced by North Star Military Figures

These are for the steam punk/Victorian science fiction game "In Her Magisty's Name" and includes "Not Sherlock Holmes" "Not Dr Watson" and "Not Inspector Reid and Sargent Drake off Ripper Street" plus some specials with guns and bobbies with shock truncheons.

This month, I shall not be mainly using the colour green. ;)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Leperflesh posted:

Diorama it is. I'm leaning towards the guy face down in the dirt as counting, but let's see what the other guy has to say.

moths posted:

Great! And I don't mean to push on the journal points, but has there been any ruling? I'd hate to miss out on battle damage because I didn't give a dead body a bloody nose.

Thumbs up! You're good to go. Sorry about missing the posts on this, I was absorbed putting obnoxious fonts on the Oath Complete pictures that didn't have usernames.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Excellent! That makes me really happy to hear! And organizing this is a mighty undertaking, I don't think anyone can begrudge a delay.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
:)

OK folks...let's talk about

:siren: QUARTERLY PRIZE TIME!!! :siren:

That's right, THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!

As you know, this is the third month of this Oathing Season! That means at the end of this month, we'll have ADDITIONAL PRIZE DRAWINGS for everyone that has completed their oaths AND Detektuv's Jurnals for the first 3 months (May, June and July).

What will we be giving out? Let's start with the GOON SPECIAL PRIZES!

Manifest will be giving away a hand-selected pack of bits from his 15 year old bits bin to one conversion every quarter!

krushgroove hey, that's me! will be giving away a custom piece of terrain each quarter for a lucky winner, plus a top-end airbrush as a Grand Prize! who the- why- who signed me up for that?!

Bachtere will be giving away 1 painted figure to a lucky winner every quarter!

We'll also have special prizes from our retail sponsors!

MiniWarGaming
will be giving away one starter set for their Dark Potential futuristic post-apocalyptic skirmish game for one lucky oather!

Corvus Belli
are donating an Infinity starter set every quarter!

So if you've been doing your oaths and Jurnals the past couple of months, you are IN THE RUNNING! Complete them again for July and you'll be in with a pretty good chance to win!

If you haven't been able to complete your oaths or Jurnals, don't worry, there are 3 more quarters left in the year!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I oath one Reaper Gnoll Warrior for the month of July

Here's what he looked like an hour ago:

Here's what he looks like now:

He will obviously be a conversion.

Since there is only one color of paint/primer in the image with the timestamp (on the flagpole - the rest is bare plastic), I think I'm within the rules for a valid oath. If not, I can take out the pole, re-shoot, and make a new one for a new picture no problem.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
I can finally oath now :D

Lets get some Stuff built and get Oathing!

Quick question, can I claim some of the previous Journals?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Yes, but they're not eligible for judging and don't count towards the Quarterly Prize entry (see my last post above)

Signal posted:

Oath Complete!

Detektuv's Jurnal: Battle Damage
Each of the Great Bears has been damaged heavily.

Box Art
The Kayazy Eliminators were painted as close to the box scheme as I could get them, although I did the bases differently.

This should also qualify me for Double The Fun, since two bonuses have been done in the same month.

Just FYI, you've got nearly 20 pictures and while the tiny ones link to larger versions, it would be much much easier on me if you just used the BB code that imgur gives you, and add a 't' to the beginning of each 'img' tag so it's a proper 'timg' tag instead of what you have which is a 'timg' image wrapped with the 'url' tag - it means I have to click through to each image (of which, again, you have nearly 20) and then drag and drop the larger image into a folder, then close the resultant tab and do 18 more times.

Not picking on you, but you're the third or fourth person with an extremely high number of pictures, so you've really jumped out at me :)

e: also, for anyone that's putting their Oath Complete pictures on completely different backgrounds, put your name in each picture, otherwise the judges will have no idea who's models they're looking at!

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jul 1, 2013

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
I JesusIsTehCool oath to turn this pile of Games Workshop bits into a Tech Marine on a bike as my BEFORE picture for the month of July's journal.

not sure if I will need the plastic card the models are on top of but included it just in case

Here is a slightly clearer picture of the bits:

I will be cutting and repositioning the legs to fit on the bike, replacing the left arm with the clamp, and removing the 'bulbs' on the backpack and swapping them with the servo arms. I hope this qualifies for what you had in mind for the journal. Also could this count as my conversion if I wanted it to?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Alright folks, I completely forgot about my own rule of picture sizing, but I've had to edit several of the completed pictures down from 3000+ pixels, so I had to go back to the OP to see if I'd put that rule in and lo and behold it was there - so please remember this as you post your completed photos this month.

Also, I'm going to institute a new rule about the NUMBER of pictures you can have in an Oath Complete post. I'm not picking on one person, as there were several this month that posted literally shitloads of pictures and to be fair I did copy over all the pictures that everyone posted. THIS TIME.

So here's the new rule, it's in the OP now:

quote:

NUMBER OF PICTURES
To limit the number of entries that have a huge number of pictures, we have a hard limit of how many pictures will be allowed per entry:
  • An 'entry' means a single model, whether a single individual on foot or a vehicle, OR a group of individuals (like army squad) or vehicles (an air squadron or tank platoon)
  • Every participant is allowed 2 pictures of each entry: for example, front & rear, left & ride, front & 3/4 view, etc.
  • Every participant is also allowed 1 close-up picture of up to 2 single models, whether an individual or vehicle, OR 2 close-up pictures of a single model

This means that if you oath and complete 1 model, you can have 4 pictures maximum. Also if you have a squad of 2, 5, 10, 30, 100 guys, you can have 4 pictures maximum. However, if you have 2 different groups of models, say a Dreadball team and a Malifaux starter set in the same oath or oath addition, you can have up to 8 pictures (4 pictures of each entry). The idea here is to take a couple of 'overview' pictures of your group of models, and find the BEST 1 or 2 models for close-ups. This allows the judges to get a sense of the color matching and theme of your group, and then get an idea of your final execution with your paints, brushes and skill. This also limits the number of extreme close-up shots anyone can submit.

This is purely to limit the number of completed posts that have 1 picture a squad of 5-10 models...and 5 pictures for every single model. There are very few people who do this, but when someone does a nice model group and has just 1 or 2 pictures, and someone else has an equally skilled presentation and has 30 pictures, there's a problem.

When collecting the pictures from the completed posts at the end of each month, I'll only take the first 4 pictures of each group, and then move on to the next entry in the post and take the first 4 pictures for that group.

Composite photos: Based on current entries, 5 is the average number of photos that are used for composite/montage photos, so 5 will be the maximum. The composite photos should still be under 1024 pixels wide and include the username of the participant.
And just for completeness' sake, here's the rule I put up a month ago about picture sizes. I'll try to keep an eye on the oath complete posts as they come in, but I'm super busy this month and I'm sure a few will slip through so I'll just keep quoting myself to remind folks about this.

quote:

PICTURE SIZES AND HOSTING
Initially I wasn't bothered about the size of the photos, but for the people that are going for judging points, it's unfair if some people have 3000px wide images straight out of their camera (the equivalent of taking a loupe or magnifying glass to a model if it were in your hands) and others have a picture 400px wide because they've cropped their photos properly. I'm sure no one had any intentions of taking advantage and most people have just posted links to their original images, but we'll need to implement something to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.

So, what that means if you use the various free image hosting solutions:
Imgur:
if you upload something straight from your camera, use the 'Large Thumbnail' BB code, which provides a link to a 640px-wide picture. If you edit your photos, resize it to 1024px or less wide, upload it and feel free to use the 'Original' BB code Imgur provides.
Google Photos/Picasa: open the image in your album and just right-click and 'Copy image URL', the photo will be between 600-800px across
Flickr: find the image in your album, right-click and select 'View Large' size, then right-click and 'Copy image URL', the photo will be 1024px across
Photobucket: use Imgur.com instead, as mentioned previously Photobucket pictures can disappear from your post for some reason. Imgur doesn't require signing up, but if you do your previous pictures are saved and can be organized into albums.
LPix: I'm not familiar with this site but it's free and unlimited to use for SA goons

Using these sizes also helps keep the thread browsing easy, with no need for the 'timg' tag and no pictures going wider than the thread tables.

If you don't edit your photo sizes and just upload the original photo you've taken, I'll resize them to to 640 as mentioned above, but I won't do any editing other than that (no sharpening, no filters, nothing!). If your photo is smaller than that, I won't be blowing it up to that size (because it'll look worse). You have plenty of opportunity for editing your pictures to make them look their best (Google even does 'Auto-Enhance'!) so I will leave that to you guys and gals.

e: I've clarified the 'number of pictures' rule above slightly

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 1, 2013

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
Can we post other pictures purely for the point of clarifying the captains log or some other bonus?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Booley posted:

Can we post other pictures purely for the point of clarifying the captains log or some other bonus?

Yes - many people are doing with with June's Detektuv's Jurnal, which is great because that is a specific judging point.

To temper my meanness with nice-ness (two words that do or don't exist? with or without hyphens?), I added a bunch of photo-taking tips into the OP as well. There are...a few nice photos in the bunch but I have to say there are many that can be improved :)

Matgash
Apr 25, 2008

Know no fear!
:siren:I oath 1x Thudd gun (counts as thunderfire cannon) from forge world/GW.:siren:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
:siren: The June Oath Photo Album is up! :siren:

Please give it a look! Mock the people who didn't put their name in their photos! Marvel at the quality of submissions! Pity the judges! Most of all, please make sure your oath complete pictures are in the photo album before I send it to the judges in approximately 24 hours' time!

Achmed Jones posted:

I oath one Reaper Gnoll Warrior for the month of July

Here's what he looked like an hour ago:

Here's what he looks like now:

He will obviously be a conversion.

Since there is only one color of paint/primer in the image with the timestamp (on the flagpole - the rest is bare plastic), I think I'm within the rules for a valid oath. If not, I can take out the pole, re-shoot, and make a new one for a new picture no problem.

I've OK'd this (subject to Sole.Sushi's AP post) but in the future everyone please take a picture of your conversion BEFORE picture with the timestamp!

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
Right, I have a black reach warboss that I have crossed with a Dethkopta to make a Biker Boss. He has scratchbuilt arms in different poses. I have no before pics as I converted this about a year ago, but can I post a pic of a blackreach boss/dethkopta instead?

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
Quick question about the "number of pictures" rule (which sounds like a sensible idea, if only to avoid sending the organisers crazy!):
Some people like to composite several images together, perhaps adding expanded zoomed-in bits showing off some detail. How would these work for image counts?
I'm asking now just so that we all have agreement on how far to take the presentations, rather than rules-lawyering or anything :)

vvv Edit: MONTAGE! That's the word I was looking for but couldn't remember!

Deanut Pancer fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 2, 2013

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Deanut Pancer posted:

Quick question about the "number of pictures" rule (which sounds like a sensible idea, if only to avoid sending the organisers crazy!):
Some people like to composite several images together, perhaps adding expanded zoomed-in bits showing off some detail. How would these work for image counts?
I'm asking now just so that we all have agreement on how far to take the presentations, rather than rules-lawyering or anything :)

Great question! And actually meant to mention that. I think there are literally only a handful of people doing this, and as long as the composites/montages (WE GOT A MONTAGE!!) are kept to under 1024 pixels I'm inclined to let anything go. But there shouldn't be more than a handful of pictures anyway. I just went through the photo album and there are four composites, and they have 6, 6, 4 and 4 pictures in each. So let's go with FIVE PICTURES MAXIMUM for composite pictures!

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

krushgroove posted:

Manifest will be giving away a hand-selected pack of bits from his 15 year old bits bin to one conversion every quarter!

There's already been a really strong batch of conversions, SO GET TO IT! (Or keep at it, whatever.)

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Another month eh? Well I'm not sure I'll get the journal done on this dude due to not really wanting to chop it up but I, Fuegan, oath one Flamer of Tzeentch from the Games Workshop range.

Now I'm sure you're thinking "But Fuegan, only one model? Surely that isn't enough if you want to get your Daemons painted for November?" and you would be correct. However, after the shame I bought upon myself last month for not finishing my oath in time, I have no choice but to attempt to Save Dem Whales and finish the five Seekers of Slaanesh and their Eldar Guardian victimbuddy.

The original oath can be found here.

This is what they currently look like:

TarDolphinorShark
Sep 25, 2008

I knew it was coming and I embrace my comic sans. I couldn't get an edit in in time. This month I promise to put my name in. Good looking stuff in that slideshow too. This is a great oath year so far.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
I, Galaspar, oath this Chaos Lord of Khorne by Games Workshop

He's got a few small conversions already, but he'll have another soon. Note the standard sword currently in his hand (and kindly disregard the bluetac, it's just so I can remove the arm for easier choppinz).

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I, SRM, oath three Ravenwing bikes by Games Workshop for July
I had already cut up a few of these guys to swap arms and weapons before the theme was announced, so to show that I did convert them I included pictures of the unmodded bits in the photo, as a sort of retroactive before and after:

I took Dark Vengeance bikes and did some simple arm/hand swaps to make them less repetitive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
Quick question. Would something like the following link work? Especially the Porsche Tiger with a Henschel turret (which has a PIV turret bucket) and the Bergepanther with a PIV turret.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53&art_id=1777

I'm thinking of doing this for this month as it's a fun theme to do with the oddball command vehicles the 653. Schwere Panzerjäger Abteilung

• Locked thread