Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MassRafTer posted:

Guess what, naive people can spell and know the difference between a Disney Cartoon and a club. If you like to laugh at that level of humor, great. But it's Eugene on twitter.

Edit: It was cute when he just did it with wrestling terminology. Then he started doing it with any sort of terminology. Now it's Eugene, or getting close to worse than Eugene, 2008 Abyss.
Why are you so mean and angry all of the time? Seriously. Eugene and JBL as GWB champ is why I stopped watching wrestling for almost a year for the first time ever. Eugene was mocking the people my wife teaches for a living and even before that was the case I found it distasteful. You, on the other hand, are hating on a comedy character being naive for the sake of comedy and comparing him to that character; one of the most offensive characters in wrestling history. And not even because of something that happened on television, but something he posted to his twitter account to make people laugh, which I did.

Do you want to be the world's biggest wet blanket, or what? Why are you how you are? Did you complain about Mankind being retarded in '98 too? Did you talk to all of your friends about how they were stupid for thinking he was funny because they're plebeians and don't understand REAL humor?

The guy was out in Vegas and made a Chippendales vs. Chip N' Dale pun on twitter for laughs. You're treating it like anybody who likes him is a dumbass. We're not. He's funny, and you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LividLiquid posted:

Why are you so mean and angry all of the time? Seriously. Eugene and JBL as GWB champ is why I stopped watching wrestling for almost a year for the first time ever. Eugene was mocking the people my wife teaches for a living and even before that was the case I found it distasteful. You, on the other hand, are hating on a comedy character being naive for the sake of comedy and comparing him to that character; one of the most offensive characters in wrestling history. And not even because of something that happened on television, but something he posted to his twitter account to make people laugh, which I did.

Do you want to be the world's biggest wet blanket, or what? Why are you how you are? Did you complain about Mankind being retarded in '98 too? Did you talk to all of your friends about how they were stupid for thinking he was funny because they're plebeians and don't understand REAL humor?

The guy was out in Vegas and made a Chippendales vs. Chip N' Dale pun on twitter for laughs. You're treating it like anybody who likes him is a dumbass. We're not. He's funny, and you're wrong.

Joe Park mocks people I make my living off of, lawyers. It's not funny and it wasn't when Abyss was a Family Guy fanboy either.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

So, what, his gimmick is that he's Eugene but he hears voices?

Randy Orton posted:

RT @iAmDylanInAZ: @RandyOrton you and Daniel Bryan got fined for exchanging chair shots to the head? Was your match on Saturday Morning Slam?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

MassRafTer posted:

Joe Park mocks people I make my living off of, lawyers. It's not funny and it wasn't when Abyss was a Family Guy fanboy either.

Nobody said it was funny. The only person saying anything about it really is you, and you're comparing "That guy is naive" to "That guy is literally mentally retarded".

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Joe Park mocks people I make my living off of, lawyers.

Oh God, not the lawyers!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sir Jebus posted:

Nobody said it was funny. The only person saying anything about it really is you, and you're comparing "That guy is naive" to "That guy is literally mentally retarded".

I honestly wanted to know why Joe Park has gone from "I am an untrained wrestler" to "I am an idiot about everything." I got my answer, LividLiquid decided that thinking this act was played out was too much and while he doesn't care if I think AJ's tweets aren't so good or love Zeke's, thinking Joe Park's gimmick has become played out is too much. He also said it was funny and I am wrong for thinking it's not, so what exactly is your point?

Edit: And I still love Zeke's twitter, calling out bad jokes deadpan style.

quote:

Ezekiel Jackson ‏@ezekielwwe 26 Jun

“@Thomawfull: @ezekielwwe Ur a Gay” no it's Uruguay South America

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 30, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

NeoNaoNeo posted:

Oh God, not the lawyers!

The world's true oppressed minority.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Our suffering is immense.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Those boxes wrapped in Christmas paper thrown by Randy Orton hurt, man.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If pro wrestling has taught me anything, its that lawyers are terrible people. Anytime a lawyer shows up its always on the heels side.

e: or is actually a heel themself like David Otunga.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

oldpainless posted:

If pro wrestling has taught me anything, its that lawyers are terrible people. Anytime a lawyer shows up its always on the heels side.

It was a lawyer who ended the Claire Lynch saga. The profession's darkest hour.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

njsykora posted:

It was a lawyer who ended the Claire Lynch saga. The profession's darkest hour.

Oh, gently caress, I forgot all about how awful that angle was, and how (in a microcosm of all recent TNA) Bad Intentions almost saved it entirely single-handedly by mercilessly taking the piss.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

VogeGandire posted:

Oh, gently caress, I forgot all about how awful that angle was, and how (in a microcosm of all recent TNA) Bad Intentions almost saved it entirely single-handedly by mercilessly taking the piss.

You mean amazing. That angle was the highwater mark of TNA.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's genuinely one of the few things I remember as untainted from the brief period when I really liked TNA.

"PHENOMENAL BABY! A-HA!"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I've only experienced the Claire Lynch saga in hindsight, but I love that they seem to have gone full daytime soap with it.

E: Now I'm wishing WWE or TNA went full-bore daytime soap for the backstage segments.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 1, 2013

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I Before E posted:

I've only experienced the Claire Lynch saga in hindsight, but I love that they seem to have gone full daytime soap with it.

It truly was a sight to behold, and Claire Lynch was our beautiful angel that was taken from us way too soon. gently caress TNA fans for making Claire Lynch quit by being a bunch of creepy shithead online stalkers. t:mad:

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Yo apsouthern, please add me to the twitter list cuz I said please, and I'm using twitter again

@BlueArmyMan117

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I would also like to be on whatever list there may be.

@Nieljacoby

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Could someone let me know what the #thankyounaylor was about?

Has he got called up to the main roster of creative, or has he been released? or was it just a thankyo for your long service.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Red is Dead posted:

Could someone let me know what the #thankyounaylor was about?

Has he got called up to the main roster of creative, or has he been released? or was it just a thankyo for your long service.

Released.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Noooo. Rob...

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

heel turn posted:

Noooo. Rob...

I guess WWE wanted him to stay with them, and that he can come back any time he wishes. So take that as you will.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Didn't Naylor get blamed for all the NXT injuries because they're in denial about DeMott being a piece of poo poo who overtrains everyone?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Not so much. Naylors loved by the company, the only reason he's not with them at the moment is because they relocated NXT's base and he wasn't willing to move full time to the new location due to personal reasons.

He's welcome back at any time.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

gently caress. Gutted for the guy - always seemed so happy with his lot there. He was living the dream.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Skinty McEdger posted:

Not so much. Naylors loved by the company, the only reason he's not with them at the moment is because they relocated NXT's base and he wasn't willing to move full time to the new location due to personal reasons.

He's welcome back at any time.

Didn't they only move like 20 miles away?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

sticklefifer posted:

Pretty much. They also offered him all sorts of endorsements to stay. Theres a theory that he left now because in the near future he would be moved to the creative for the main shows which involves more traveling.

No one exactly knows exactly his reasons, but it seems to have been his choice more than anything.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

This is your Prince Devitt update:

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

coconono posted:

Wishing someone to be infected with gout is pretty brutal.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
He go to USA....to wrestle Daniel Bryan?!

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

coconono posted:

Prince Devitt continues to be The Best.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

sticklefifer posted:

Tampa to Winter Park is about 90 miles away. Unless NXT moved again when I wasn't paying attention.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Bray Wyatt posted:

Bray Wyatt @WWEBrayWyatt 18m

Time to remove the veil.....

Forget everything you thought was real.

Next week it begins.

#FollowTheBuzzards

Looks like the Family debuts next week, y'all.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

mearn posted:

Tampa to Winter Park is about 90 miles away. Unless NXT moved again when I wasn't paying attention.

And depending on traffic, it can be an almost 2-hour drive. I don't blame Naylor for not wanting to have to make that drive to and from work on a daily basis.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ah, I thought they were already in Winter Park and moved to Orlando proper. I guess that's just the training facility though.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Nice hashtag. Note to Green Lantern Fan: THAT is how a superfan is supposed to conduct himself.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Not Twitter, but Terry Funk has words for those who dislike his 4th of July video.

Terry Funk posted:

Why would 4 people dislike this masterpiece? This is better entertainment than most anything else on the television today. Somewhere out there exists four people with less taste in humor than that egg sucking dog Dusty Rhodes.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Not Twitter, but Terry Funk has words for those who dislike his 4th of July video.

Shine on you mad bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave got fooled by a fake AJ Lee account:

Two days later: