Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephielle
Mar 25, 2005

by XyloJW
Hi all! My in-game name is Ayu, please send me an invite!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

Gorelab posted:

Is there any way around the whole 'You cannot transfer this character because it has too much money for it's level' thing? It's a pain in the rear end, and I'd like to rejoin the guild on Deepwood.

If you are in no rush send the money to Yeap and I will give it to you tomorrow @ Deepwood, this applies to anyone else. I am going to be loving with 3sp's market for a while. Make sure that if you do it you send me some mail on hedonism@deepwood so I know to check Yeap.

porksmash
Sep 30, 2008
Didn't get an invite from last time I posted - Beefsmack please

Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works."
Invite to Jurralina please.

admiral.baby
May 1, 2009
Invite for Sindrei, please.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

I love those red boots :swoon:

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Stampy conveniently left my assistant out of frame :(

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
Yay, I don't have to clean out my mailbox after all. Need a reinvite on Qivali.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004
Would need an invite for Wangchung.

Lightglobe
Oct 15, 2005
Going to move my rogue from the oceanic server since I'm enjoying that more than mage so need an invite on Zelraka.

d3k0y
May 30, 2013
Now that you guys are off my server (threesprings) what do you guys typically do for money? Most of what I have, ~500 plat, was earned reselling on the AH. Most of what was specifically reselling the Deeps' Lockboxes and Keys.

So more correctly I guess my question is, for people that resell on the AH, is there anything with a better resell margin that sells as consistently as Lockboxes and Keys? I tend to get some good luck with profit margins on crafting materials, but the consistency of them actually being bought is pretty low. I can find a ton of materials with a <5% market value, but they sometimes take 3-4 posts to get them sold, while lockboxes usually range from 85-90% market value and sell within hours of being posted.

Serai
Dec 28, 2009
How active are you guys? Any activity during EU evenings? I'm barely 27 ish but I found some sweet sweet loot that I sold for (assuming its really pocket change) a fortune (150p).

Invite for Seroi please

Also, requesting a female dorf with that apron.

Serai fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jul 1, 2013

Death Dealer
Jul 25, 2006

Serai posted:

How active are you guys? Any activity during EU evenings? I'm barely 27 ish but I found some sweet sweet loot that I sold for (assuming its really pocket change) a fortune (150p).

Invite for Seroi please

Also, requesting a female dorf with that apron.

Guild is pretty active at all hours, and quite a few of us are on pretty late at night US time too. You might be able to do guild experts or whatever during your mornings as well if that strikes your fancy.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

d3k0y posted:

Now that you guys are off my server (threesprings) what do you guys typically do for money? Most of what I have, ~500 plat, was earned reselling on the AH. Most of what was specifically reselling the Deeps' Lockboxes and Keys.

Do the shinies scratch off game and shell artifacts, too.

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Invites got done since I posted, so I'm going to impatiently post again. My mage Tonaeva needs an invite!

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
Main on 3springs is still on transfer cooldown, could someone invite Gogay to the guild?

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I feel really stupid for this, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a world map that includes the new regions from Storm Legion - I remember the "work in progress" one with the two extra continents, and found it, but...nothing detailed.

I'm at work and wanted to read up on whats changed and look at the new areas, but I'll be damned if I can find something to look at. I'm like a kid who reads the cereal box.

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 1, 2013

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011
did team yolo try kaliban this week? it's probably easier with one tank and a good ranged dps on boulders. and how did goonraiding go?

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

shut up gelly posted:

did team yolo try kaliban this week? it's probably easier with one tank and a good ranged dps on boulders. and how did goonraiding go?

Yeah, we killed Kaliban fairly painlessly.

We did FT and got up to the twins. Tonight we're going to try some EE.

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

shut up gelly posted:

We managed to do Kaliban with me hopping in originally as BM but later tempest. We avoided all the trash somehow, and I was disconnecting most of the time which caused a lot of wipes. It went pretty well during the actual fights though and Antaris got away with the BiS belt afaik.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Figuring out how to :airquote:do:airquote: trash in GA was the best part, our next run will be smoother.

deimos fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jul 1, 2013

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011

deimos posted:

Figuring out how to :airquote:do:airquote: trash in GA was the best part, our next run will be smoother.

so we dont have to do that awful harb tank swap + glaring zephyr anymore? :toot:

rip tacspin though

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Serai posted:

How active are you guys? Any activity during EU evenings?

There's a few EU goons in the guild, and I'm in Spain and never seen gchat quiet, so yeah, you can play on US, no problems.

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?

Kreczor posted:

We managed to do Kaliban with me hopping in originally as BM but later tempest. We avoided all the trash somehow, and I was disconnecting most of the time which caused a lot of wipes. It went pretty well during the actual fights though and Antaris got away with the BiS belt afaik.

I didn't avoid all of the trash, *buys soulwalk, proceeds to run into trash* :haw:

In regards to Rift Dimension -- They updated our info and voila, http://www.riftdimension.com/?p=4321, there it is. I wonder how many votes we will get this time?!

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

lsp posted:

I didn't avoid all of the trash, *buys soulwalk, proceeds to run into trash* :haw:

In your defense that's what most of us did at least once.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
So having bought time and played at release will they give me cool poo poo now that it's free to play? I have 1000 credits, whatever that means.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
Ok I was gonna see if my old guild was coming back since it went ftp. But I haven't heard from any of them so I'm on deepwood with my mage, name is Malifus. I like archoning and healing but hate the current mage dps rotation. So dunno how useful ill be.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

WYA posted:

So having bought time and played at release will they give me cool poo poo now that it's free to play? I have 1000 credits, whatever that means.

Push the ] key, you can use your credits there.

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

lsp posted:

In regards to Rift Dimension -- They updated our info and voila, http://www.riftdimension.com/?p=4321, there it is. I wonder how many votes we will get this time?!

They didn't mention the slide. :colbert:

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The goon squad is on deepwood? A PvE server? Bleh... are there at least open world pvp zones?

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

WYA posted:

The goon squad is on deepwood? A PvE server? Bleh... are there at least open world pvp zones?

No. We don't want a PvP server because of how much it fucks with the open world content.

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Apparently I've got too much coin for my level (20) to be able to transfer. What the hell is that? Because I sold REX for platinum I can't transfer? Isn't that not only allowed, but encouraged by Trion?

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

Overture posted:

Apparently I've got too much coin for my level (20) to be able to transfer. What the hell is that? Because I sold REX for platinum I can't transfer? Isn't that not only allowed, but encouraged by Trion?

I think there is a platinum limit for transferring on sub-50 accounts?

Less than 3 plat per level (up to 40).

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1013

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

necrotic posted:

I think there is a platinum limit for transferring on sub-50 accounts?

Less than 3 plat per level (up to 40).

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1013

That definitely explains it, thanks.

My options seem to be waiting until I'm 40 to transfer or losing out on 700 platinum. Hmm.

Edit: Figured it out. Bought future gear from the store that I'll for sure use.

Graphics fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 1, 2013

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Overture posted:

That definitely explains it, thanks.

My options seem to be waiting until I'm 40 to transfer or losing out on 700 platinum. Hmm.

Buy Deeps' keys. They were about 25 plat each at Threesprings when I transferred off and I got to relist them for 50 plat per on Deepwood. I haven't checked to see if they've sold, but I don't think they've dropped to under 25 plat in one night.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

WYA posted:

A PvE server? Bleh...

Eltoasto posted:

Defiant and Guardian both can join the guild, they are no longer seperated on PVE servers.

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?

Kreczor posted:

They didn't mention the slide. :colbert:

Haha they did take a nice screenshot of the slide's end, its so blatantly obvious what it is, too. :iiam:

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Successfully transferred to Deepwood. Can I get an invite?

Name = Fastlikecheetah

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

:siren: :siren: :siren:

deimos posted:

If you are in no rush send the money to Yeap and I will give it to you tomorrow @ Deepwood, this applies to anyone else. I am going to be loving with 3sp's market for a while. Make sure that if you do it you send me some mail on hedonism@deepwood so I know to check Yeap.
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Still applies if you need to transfer money from Threesprings to Deepwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!

lsp posted:

They actually included a screenshot of the goatse thing :haw:

• Locked thread