Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

If you like goats (and sheeps) have I got a thread for you!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543002&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Here is an unrelated goat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Radio! posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543002&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I hear their toes are disjointed and that is how they can sit on couches like that.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I recognise that T-rex lurking behind them, that site got ALODed last year.

Heyyyyyy Cavegurl! :nws:

Is this at Anthony Cumia's house?

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Zero One posted:

The goat brings soup and other fine things...

I haven't been to Put-in-Bay In quite a while. Last time I was there thought, the waitress said she only had one account of anyone actually ordering a soup and whiskey.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Spectral Werewolf posted:

I haven't been to Put-in-Bay In quite a while. Last time I was there thought, the waitress said she only had one account of anyone actually ordering a soup and whiskey.

I didn't even realize that was Put-in-Bay. I've lived in Ohio my whole life and I've never been there.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

PatrickBateman posted:

Is this at Anthony Cumia's house?

Can't be, she's far too old.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There's more than one shot of this baby? pretty sure I've seen at least one more.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
edit:nm

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Red_October_7000 posted:

I don't know what to say about the fact that I had forgotten about the goats for the most part and was trying to get "Goon" out of it.

I drank this in my younger years. It was basically very sweet grape cough syrup. Same consistency and everything.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Red_October_7000 posted:

I don't know what to say about the fact that I had forgotten about the goats for the most part and was trying to get "Goon" out of it.

You can get that here:

http://www.sapich.co.nz/

No idea if they'll do any orders outside of New Zealand though, for any curious non-NZ goons.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Radio! posted:

TFR also has a pretty good goat thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3384111&perpage=40&pagenumber=25

The goat action starts around page 2 or 3.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If they ain't got Vendagoat they ain't poo poo. :colbert:

I shall summon him unto the thread:

Vendagoat!

Vendagoat!

VENDAGOAT!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Spectral Werewolf posted:

I had soup there and remember it being pretty good. No whiskey though.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

Is this how goats play or are goats just dicks? Ive seen a ton of internets stuff where the goat just walks up and headbuts people.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

xxEightxx posted:

Is this how goats play or are goats just dicks? Ive seen a ton of internets stuff where the goat just walks up and headbuts people.

Play / dominance. If you don't train them out of it, they'll happily headbutt people as well as other goats. My mom and her husband have goats. It quickly goes from "cute" to "visit the ER" as the goat will just keep escalating.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

xxEightxx posted:

Both. It is like how dogs play fight and real fight.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Aleph Null posted:

Play / dominance. If you don't train them out of it, they'll happily headbutt people as well as other goats. My mom and her husband have goats. It quickly goes from "cute" to "visit the ER" as the goat will just keep escalating.

How do you train them out of it? Put on a crash helmet and assert your dominance?

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

FogHelmut posted:

How do you train them out of it? Put on a crash helmet and assert your dominance?

Grabbing their head and pinning them works.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

FogHelmut posted:

I'm sure that would be the worst way because you would lose. They treat their goats like their dogs (taking them for walks and that sort of thing) so I imagine they did whatever works for their dogs, too. All I know is that they used to headbutt people as well as each other and now they don't.

Edit: ^^ that - my story is second hand go with primary sources

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Goats are fun as hell. A neighbor has pygmy goats. They seem pretty easy to train, don't like to be squirted with water and love to wrestle by having you grab their horns and shove each other around.

They like to drink their own pee though and pee on their snouts, its really gross.

RG3
Apr 2, 2012

by Fistgrrl
Welp, got my goat knowledge out of the way today. I did totally forget they headbutt poo poo

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

RG3 posted:

Welp, got my goat knowledge out of the way today. I did totally forget they headbutt poo poo

And plus, you've got a sweet title.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Googly eyes make everything better.

Edit: Oh my, there's a whole series of this dog :3:

http://maddieonthings.com/

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

:gonk: is right. I knew it was gonna be another of those 1970's wtf scifi books, but that goes beyond what I expected. This was funny though:

quote:

"Hey, we need two heads sporting euro-mullets floating over a Cadillac while having some kind of seizure." –Art Director of Pocket Books

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB

Fantastisk posted:

Or "hockey hair" in mine. :v:

Found this at a fair the other day:

The longer I look, the funnier it gets.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

With Wil Wheaton as Robin!

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Toad on a Hat posted:

With Wil Wheaton as Robin!

That's clearly the defective Micheal Keaton clone from multiplicity.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Awful carnival celebrity portraits are the best. Here's one I found of Justin Beiber a few years ago:

Bartie
Mar 20, 2006

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
I saw that Batman ride once. These are from the same ride:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
I can't decide which is worse, Batman Holding A Gun For Some Reason, or Two Face Having A Trip On Molly

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Bartie posted:

It is good that Harvey Dent went through therapy to accept his injury and is able to be happy now, leading a normal life, other than really poor wardrobe choices.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

AFewBricksShy posted:

It is good that Harvey Dent went through therapy to accept his injury and is able to be happy now, leading a normal life, other than really poor wardrobe choices.

Tonight the role of Twoface will be played by Chris Kattan.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bartie posted:

Annie Lennox there is reasonable but that looks nothing like David Stewart.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
That Riddler is so close except the weird poo poo going on with that hand.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Bartie posted:

I was at a Carnival in New Brunswick, NJ saturday and when I went to take pictures of the art some carney started screaming at me about stealing original artwork and copyrights.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Modern Day Hercules posted:

That Riddler is so close except the weird poo poo going on with that hand.

He either has two thumbs, or one badly broken pinky.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nevermind Riddler's hand. Take another close look at Batman's :stonk:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Mak0rz posted:

Nevermind Riddler's hand. Take another close look at Batman's :stonk:

I'm too enraptured by his :downs: eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

AFewBricksShy posted:

Comparison

• Locked thread