Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
In celebration of my birthday on Monday I'll be uploading (as best I can) a metric poo poo-ton of CM Punk and playing it in a room that will be created once the playlist is ready! The matches I have on DVD are:

CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana (8/5/00)
CM Punk vs. Paul E. Smooth (9/8/00)
CM Punk vs. Suicide Kid (9/9/00)
CM Punk vs. Suicide Kid
"Gold Bond Mafia" CM Punk, Colt Cabana & Paul E. Smooth vs "The Resistance" Chris Hero, Mark Wolf, & Todd Morton (1/6/01)
CM Punk vs. Chris Hero (2/17/01)
CM Punk & Colt Cabana vs. Ace Steel & Danny Dominion (3/3/01)

Colt Cabana vs. Tracy Smothers (Punk ringside, 3/10/01)
CM Punk vs. Mean Mitch Page (3/10/01)
CM Punk vs. Cash Flo (5/12/01)
CM Punk & Mark Wolf vs. Chris Hero & BJ Whitmer (5/19/01)
CM Punk vs. "Rugby Thug" Trent Baker (5/26/01)

CM Punk vs. Shadow Kid (2/10/01)
CM Punk vs. Tracey Smothers (4/14/01)
CM Punk vs. Paul E Smooth vs Mark Wolf (6/9/01)
CM Punk vs. Richard X (6/23/01)
Colt Cabana vs. Trent Baker (Punk ringside, 6/23/01)
CM Punk & Chris Hero vs Suicide Kid & Tarek The Great (6/23/01)

CM Punk, BJ Whitmer & Chris Hero vs. Suicide Kid, Colt Cabana & Tarek the Great (7/7/01)
CM Punk vs. Tarek The Great (7/14/01)
CM Punk, Chris Hero, Ace Steel & Danny Dominion vs. Cold Scorpio, Ian Rotten, Colt Cabana & Suicide Kid (8/11/01)

CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana (9/1/01)
CM Punk vs. Dino Bambino (9/7/10)
CM Punk vs. Sabu vs. Tracy Smothers (9/8/01)
CM Punk vs. Chris Hero (9/15/01)
CM Punk vs. Rugby Thug Trent Baker (9/15/01)

There may or may not be intermissions of other things including but not limited to CMLL clusterfucks and Alber- Dos Caras Jr's terrible movie El Luchador Implacable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Are you adequately prepared to rock??? http://www.psp-tv.com/r/riptest

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
We are continuing our ridiculous marathon of WWF programming from 1999, starting with the first Raw of February 1999 !!!

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

The Ministry is just getting underway, Austin and Vince are in the middle of their feud, and Chyna just joined the Corporation, oh no!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Triplemania starts at 8pm ET! (55 minutes from now)

Random lucha to lead off.
http://psp-tv.com/r/VivaLaRaza

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Meanwhile, the 1999 St. Valentine's Day Massacre is underway in another room. So many options!

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AAA!
http://psp-tv.com/r/VivaLaRaza

-Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Silver King, Taya Valkyrie vs. Dinastia, El Elegido, Faby Apache, Pimpinela Escarlata in an eight-person tag.

-Angelico and Jack Evans vs. Drago and Fenix vs. Daga and Psicosis vs. Crazy Boy and Joe Lider vs. Mr. E and Sexy B in a five-way for the AAA Tag Titles.

-Jeff Jarrett, Matt Morgan, Monster Pain vs. Los Psycho Circus.

-Chessman vs. Heavy Metal to become No. 1 contender to the AAA Title.

-El Texano Jr. vs. the winner of the Chessman vs. Heavy Metal for the AAA Title.

-Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, La Parka, Octagon vs. Canek, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo 2000, Villano IV.

-El Mesias vs Blue Demon Jr. for the vacant AAA L.A. Title.

-Perro Aguayo Jr. vs Cibernetico in a best of three falls hair vs. hair match.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Synctube went wonky but seems to be fine now.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I'm kicking off my birthday celebration for a few hours before I head off to bed! Come join us for CM Punk!

http://psp-tv.com/r/illpunkifiwantto

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IWA MS was trash and im happy that some of the people involved in those shows grew out of that mindset.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

KungFu Grip posted:

IWA MS was trash and im happy that some of the people involved in those shows grew out of that mindset.

That said, Punk worked for them a lot, and we can watch time pass via the growing number of tattoos!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

moonsour posted:

That said, Punk worked for them a lot, and we can watch time pass via the growing number of tattoos!

Is it actually IWA or IWS because they seem way too similarly like bad indy promotions.

Todd Morton is the Tiniest Angriest Zandig there ever was.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jul 8, 2013

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

KungFu Grip posted:

Is it actually IWA or IWS because they seem way too similarly like bad indy promotions.

The DVD is labeled Best of CM Punk in IWA Mid-South.

Edit: Not that I would ever rip a DVD and put it on YouTube.

moonsour fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jul 8, 2013

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Punk definitely wrestled IWA-MS regularly, as did Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, etc

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

nasboat posted:

Punk definitely wrestled IWA-MS regularly, as did Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, etc

That's not in question. Look at the list of IWA matches I posted.

Anyway, resuming where I left off last night! Come watch some CM Punk and other wrestlers I have a girl crush on!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

moonsour posted:

That's not in question. Look at the list of IWA matches I posted.

Anyway, resuming where I left off last night! Come watch some CM Punk and other wrestlers I have a girl crush on!

You and your crush on Ian Rotten.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I won't be around tomorrow night for Nitro. At least, I won't be home until late. Is there another night that works for folks? I probably can't do Sunday. Wednesday is possible at 10 since I don't want to step on Good Wrestling Night's toes. We could even do it tonight during Raw, but people probably want to watch the debut of the Family. Thursday night is death matches, so I guess that leaves Friday or just delaying it a week. What do you folks think?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

MassRafTer posted:

I won't be around tomorrow night for Nitro. At least, I won't be home until late. Is there another night that works for folks? I probably can't do Sunday. Wednesday is possible at 10 since I don't want to step on Good Wrestling Night's toes. We could even do it tonight during Raw, but people probably want to watch the debut of the Family. Thursday night is death matches, so I guess that leaves Friday or just delaying it a week. What do you folks think?

Wednesday at 10 works for me

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I think I'd prefer Wednesday or Friday. We watch Smackdown on Fridays but since it's always a youtube copy of the show, it's over after 90 minutes.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Wednesday or Friday for me too, not that I'm going to come.

Additionally, I guess this means tomorrow is a wildcard at the moment, so let's rev up the Chris Harris matches.

Oooor, maybe a throwback Synctube night? Bring back the refined stylings of a time gone by, when people backflipped off chairs and sipped the finest scotch in their most fancy attire as they all watched Space Ghost? Anyone in?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

does this mean we're watching monster trucks and Birdemic or what

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
http://psp-tv.com/r/illpunkifiwantto Will continue playing through raw tonight!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
My Wednesday 8 PM picks are looking like they will be as follows:

09-10-09 - Davey Richards vs Kenny Omega (ROH)
96-03-09 - Rey Misterio Jr vs Juventud Guerrera (ECW)
13-05-04 - Karl Anderson vs Michael Elgin (ROH)
97-06-22 - The Great Muta, Masahiro Chono & NWO Sting vs Shinya Hashimoto, Manabu Nakanishi & Satoshi Kojima (NJPW)
97-02-14 - The Great Sasuke, Gran Hamada & Gran Naniwa vs. Taka Michinoku, Mens Teioh & Dick Togo (ECW)
13-07-05 - Gedo vs Prince Devitt (NJPW)

That ECW 6-man is NOT the one from Heat Wave '97 since I ran that a while back. This is the one before that. Also, that NJPW 6-man is like, 7 minutes long and mostly selected so we can all appreciate Muta's "N W O" facepaint.

Of course, if everyone's unsure of what to run on Tuesday 8 PM, there's always the nuclear option...and that's me showing these:

12-08-05 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)
13-05-04 - Rey Cometa vs Namajague, hair vs hair (CMLL)
13-05-04 - Shinjiro Otani vs Masato Tanaka (Zero-One)
13-05-30 - Prince Devitt vs Ricochet (NJPW)
13-01-27 - Isami Kodaka vs Kenny Omega (DDT)

Otherwise, I'll just go with those some other time.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Looks like Wednesday will be best. There's a small chance WCW can happen tonight but I will be pretty shocked (and bummed) if these plans fall through again!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Daryl Surat posted:

Of course, if everyone's unsure of what to run on Tuesday 8 PM, there's always the nuclear option...and that's me showing these:

12-08-05 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)
13-05-04 - Rey Cometa vs Namajague, hair vs hair (CMLL)
13-05-04 - Shinjiro Otani vs Masato Tanaka (Zero-One)
13-05-30 - Prince Devitt vs Ricochet (NJPW)
13-01-27 - Isami Kodaka vs Kenny Omega (DDT)

Otherwise, I'll just go with those some other time.

Run it, not everyone is going to want to watch old Adult Swim shows so there's no harm in a little counterprogramming (I will bury you).

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Tuesday Night Wars are on!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Will there still be TNA later tonight or is that Wednesday too?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

Will there still be TNA later tonight or is that Wednesday too?

Better to keep the nastiness all in one evening, in my opinion.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Better to keep the nastiness all in one evening, in my opinion.

I disagree. Spread that poo poo out!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah, as much as it's nice to get that contrast between late WCW and early TNA, after I watch both I tend to want to put the dogs in the enclosed pool area.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sorry for the false alarm everyone. Tuesday Nitro is back on for tonight. My plans went down in flames, so I am going to ruin everyone's night with WCW and TNA.

At 8 PM we are watching The Great American Bash 96 with the nWo, Sullivan vs Benoit and Malenko vs Rey Rey (PLUS LEX LUGER) and then TNA with a super lovely main event!

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry for the false alarm everyone. Tuesday Nitro is back on for tonight. My plans went down in flames, so I am going to ruin everyone's night with WCW and TNA.

At 8 PM we are watching The Great American Bash 96 with the nWo, Sullivan vs Benoit and Malenko vs Rey Rey (PLUS LEX LUGER) and then TNA with a super lovely main event!

FIRE AND ICE/STEINER BROS REMATCH

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Gimmie bear hugs.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRafTer posted:

NO I WORKED HARD ON THIS I ADDED TWO VIDEOS TO SUN'S ROOM.

gently caress you dad.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

The PSPcast Universe does not like this confusion.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sorry about the confusion everyone, it's worth it for SCOTT NORTON!

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Is that the Sullivan/Benoit match where they end up fighting in the woman's bathroom? Dusty goes crazy about a guy going in there.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bubba Grace posted:

Is that the Sullivan/Benoit match where they end up fighting in the woman's bathroom? Dusty goes crazy about a guy going in there.

Yep!

Also...

WE ROLLIN!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I heard y'all like crazy old japanese dudes scaring the hell out of the locals.

8PM EST. We gonna watch us some classics.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/coconono

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Have we ever watched the WBF PPV in Tube?

Also, how crazy is the deathmatchness tonight, coco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Have we ever watched the WBF PPV in Tube?

Oh my, the muscles. I'd be in for this, maybe after death if you have one handy?