Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Vegetable posted:

Are those shirt supposed to be ethnic? Looks Indonesian. Would look decent with matching bottoms, not with loving Nike shorts.

yeah they're playing a friendly in Indonesia on the 14th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
If Arsenal go to Indonesia, i want Anelka waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in they rear end

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Breath Ray posted:

If Arsenal go to Indonesia, i want Anelka waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in they rear end

I don't get what you're going for here, Breath Ray.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

I don't get what you're going for here, Breath Ray.

http://youtu.be/UnZ7vhAWHN8

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
*Sticks finger in ear* just received news that Anelka doesn't play in China any more.

dox
Mar 4, 2006

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It's actually spelled Gilet, and in any case those are Shirts. They'll never recover from this..

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

deanna...

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Who?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Counselor Troi.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

jyrka posted:

Counselor Troi.

Imzadi.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

I was going to call Full Kit Wanker on Barca kid but his shoes don't match so he gets a pass

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Bracelet

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Dude, it helps your joints and energy and poo poo.

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

BAE rules

dox
Mar 4, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8V93zf2kSuU

Gerard Pique at WSOP Main Event.

dox fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jul 12, 2013

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

the sex ghost posted:

I was going to call Full Kit Wanker on Barca kid but his shoes don't match so he gets a pass

Those are orange & grey Nike Mercurials, he's a proper full kit wanker

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

jyrka posted:

Counselor Troi.
Well isn't that terrible

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Those headphones are absurd.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
people who wear headphones or earphones at poker are real POS

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

kcer posted:

Those are orange & grey Nike Mercurials, he's a proper full kit wanker
he's wearing golden state warrior shorts or something anyway

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video?id=intl:1453785&cc=5739

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shrapnac posted:

Those headphones are absurd.

The Yankees crooked cap. It's literally like seeing some teen ginger kid in the USA proudly wearing his Barca kit.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
That cap is only a fashion accessory, doesn't have anything to do with baseball though?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

elbkaida posted:

That cap is only a fashion accessory, doesn't have anything to do with baseball though?

If it was only a fashion accessory then why does everyone automatically pick the Yankees? Pick whatever at any given time if it's fashion, in which some people in the USA have embraced.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

T Fowl posted:

If it was only a fashion accessory then why does everyone automatically pick the Yankees?

Because it's a fashion accessory. No one cares nor recognizes The Indian Padres or whatever any of those teams are, and no one cares. It's a famous logo in a loving cap.

Edit:

Whatever, more footballers doing stuff.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Arguing about Nandos and bitching about FIFA, Manchester City must post on TRP.

Eau de MacGowan fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jul 12, 2013

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

tetsman posted:

Because it's a fashion accessory. No one cares nor recognizes The Indian Padres or whatever any of those teams are, and no one cares. It's a famous logo in a loving cap.

Oh ok now it's not douchey, I get it now.

I guess no Brit around here can give any fucks about any person in the USA being a plastic either.

Edit: Snoop style.

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Jul 12, 2013

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

T Fowl posted:

If it was only a fashion accessory then why does everyone automatically pick the Yankees? Pick whatever at any given time if it's fashion, in which some people in the USA have embraced.
I honestly don't think most people outside the US know it's the Yankees logo. I knew it stood for New York but I had no idea it was a baseball thing for ages, it was just a design that was on caps. Gerard Pique probably does know what it is though to be fair.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Hoops posted:

I honestly don't think most people outside the US know it's the Yankees logo. I knew it stood for New York but I had no idea it was a baseball thing for ages, it was just a design that was on caps. Gerard Pique probably does know what it is though to be fair.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I don't have a clue what you're saying with this.

I was just commenting on the cap not being a statement about the Yankees to most people. Left to his own devices Pique probably does dress like a tasteless douchebag, but he's a footballer, they all do.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I think most europeans only knows the yankees logo from hats and clothing. Baseball is next to non-existant here, the logo is just another brand.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

quote:

Hope Powell has said that in terms of technical ability, England's women could beat the men's national side.

The England football coach was speaking to Newsround ahead of the 2013 Women's Euros competition in Sweden.

Asked whether the women's team could beat the men, she answered: "Absolutely, why not?

"I think physically the guys are obviously a lot stronger than the women, but if we took it on technical ability we're as good as the men."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/23246035

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

T Fowl posted:

The Yankees crooked cap. It's literally like seeing some teen ginger kid in the USA proudly wearing his Barca kit.

It looks cool, that's it.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

:allears:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Love Darke's Tom Brokaw Impression.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I've said it before but I would really like more Mens v Womens integration, even at the friendly/kick around level. I know Liverpool did it a few months back and it was pretty cool to see.

• Locked thread