Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

David Pratt posted:

Took me a second, then I was like "those colours look familiar..." :q:
I was going to post something snarky along the lines of "Care to share with the class?" until I stared hard at the middle one.

For those still wondering

Of loving course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...

I- is this "a thing"?!

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I am legit legitimately sorry.

Have some Pol Pot and Stalin MLP.

And a cracked out Snoopy

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

EDIT: Oh, and Heydrich. They really seem to loving love Heydrich, who was maybe one of the biggest assholes of all time. If they need to history fangirl, why not the really good Axis fighter pilots? Why not Erich Hartmann? Its like they're animus turned on by suffering and genocide

They don't like Erich Hartmann because he's a meanie who stole Hitler-kun's hat.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Snoopy

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Mennonites Revenge posted:

I- is this "a thing"?!

Apparently! (might be semi :nws: I dunno)

atomicthumbs posted:

the rabbit pit doesn't stop getting deeper :magical:

I lost it at this one. Very subtle.

Smokey the Bear ate DB Cooper. Yeah.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Is that supposed to be Snoopy, Come Home as done by an underground comic book artist (I want to say Robert Crumb, but it doesn't have that sleazy Fritz the Cat feel. The pic reminds me of a John Kricfalusi and Ralph Bahski collabo -- or someone imitating that style and making more disturbing).

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Charlie Brown is loving baked

e: and has a tiny right foot.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So, yeah...

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Well at least the sonic universe will take out Hitler Three Stooges style.

I hate leg craps too.

[Insert witticism about Sonic Fans/Culture/Gameplay/Etc. Here]

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This may be the most accurate image I've ever seen

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

kinmik posted:

I was going to post something snarky along the lines of "Care to share with the class?" until I stared hard at the middle one.

For those still wondering

-favorite show as ponies-

No... they've taken over you, too. :smithicide:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
You know, I've seen some deviant, stomach-turning, utterly bizarre things in this thread, but I think Sonic/ShadowToilet may be the straight-up weirdest, if that makes any sense.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

"gotta go stationary"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This is my bowl! It was made for me!

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
Because it's never too soon for terrible fanart inspired by a tragic celebrity death:

(yes, that's supposed to be Lea Michele getting married in heaven to shirtless angel-Monteith)

Supposed to be a tribute to Monteith, don't ask me how.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I wonder if any of the Sonic developers have seen some of the more bizarre things produced by the community they created.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Did someone say "too soon"?

ahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH:suicide:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

I'm seeing the rear end and the cracker but where's the creepy? That rear end cracker is downright wholesome!

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm seeing the rear end and the cracker but where's the creepy? That rear end cracker is downright wholesome!

Do you eat with YOUR butt? Putting crackers there isn't wholesome.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
I think this about covers it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Chard posted:

Putting crackers there isn't wholesome.

Miscegenation isn't illegal anymore, you know.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

e: ^^ :golfclap:

Lacey is a Forums Success Story if there ever was one.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

The part that annoys me the most is that the one where the ranger is asking about firebug problems---they're using a metal firepit, and appear to have a container next to it that probably contains water. You just want your loving fetishized bear mascot to eat someone.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Allen Wren posted:

The part that annoys me the most is that the one where the ranger is asking about firebug problems---they're using a metal firepit, and appear to have a container next to it that probably contains water. You just want your loving fetishized bear mascot to eat someone.

Could be, but given the intent of the image that Jerry can is probably full of gasoline.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

e: misread never mind

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Psy fanart is getting weird...

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

An important reminder for the furry fandom (kinda-:nws:, but if the Sonic toilet is okay, this should be no issue):

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

kinmik posted:

Did someone say "too soon"?

ahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH:suicide:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Penny Paper posted:

Is that supposed to be Snoopy, Come Home as done by an underground comic book artist (I want to say Robert Crumb, but it doesn't have that sleazy Fritz the Cat feel. The pic reminds me of a John Kricfalusi and Ralph Bahski collabo -- or someone imitating that style and making more disturbing).

It's not supposed to be that, it actually is that. It's from an underground Italian webzine that publishes stories/art. One of their covers was, you know, Charlie Brown. For some reason.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

It's his dream fighting game and he still has to unlock characters. Why can't they already be unlocked?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Scooby-Doo has problems.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

MageMage posted:

It's his dream fighting game and he still has to unlock characters. Why can't they already be unlocked?

Something to look forward to. People don't do prestige mode on COD for the icons nearly so much as they do it to keep the treadmill moving.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I- is this "a thing"?!

I am a urinal and I must scream.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

I- is this "a thing"?!

This music jumped into my head. Think I'm gonna stop reading these posts for a while.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Chard posted:

This may be the most accurate image I've ever seen

:master:

Sonic has officially reached the end.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

(Source)

Thumbnailed because it has at least one major spoiler for the rest of book 3 and thus season 4, but I don't see anyone who hasn't read the books make sense of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:nws::nms:http://i.imgur.com/OVxUokb.png:nms::nws:

The wording in fetish pics are so disturbing. They add this whole other level of creepiness to an already profoundly creepy image, especially when they contain "jokes".

• Locked thread