Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Desmond posted:

Has the auction house ever made a mistake? I bought 17 lean meats for like 9 silver a unit. Next thing I know I get a message saying I won an auction and had spent 119 plat. Or maybe I just clicked the wrong thing :(

I put in a ticket. :unsmith:

That sounds like you mistakenly bought 17 lean meats for 7 plat each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
some one accept me to the guild my name is wargames.

wargames fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 28, 2013

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

What's guild policy on the "horde of low-level characters" style of play? My cleric is in, but I'm trying out everything at the moment.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Hello Sailor posted:

What's guild policy on the "horde of low-level characters" style of play? My cleric is in, but I'm trying out everything at the moment.

All 4 of my characters are in it, 3 are < 30, so...

mr. nobody
Sep 25, 2004

Net contents 12 fluid oz.
There is no reason not to have all your alts in the guild for the guild perks.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

Hello Sailor posted:

Just remember to +1 the guild dimension.

Lunch! Finally!
Jan 23, 2006

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
Can i get an invite for my alt Dailytwerk please?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

mr. nobody posted:

There is no reason not to have all your alts in the guild for the guild perks.

Wasn't sure if there was a member cap or somesuch; goon guilds tend to hit those. If that's not a problem, then invites for Tace, Zdenuse, and Meribah, please.

Dendrite
Jun 17, 2005
Surprisingly uninteresting.
Invite yet another terrible alt named Senai please.

PEN FIFTEEN
Jul 22, 2007
Can I please get an invite for Bbc? Thanks!

marhom
Jul 1, 2004

bear is driving
For any of you that care: Rolle and I are trying to do Ultimate Camper (and whatever the dumb Ember Isle one is). If anyone else wants rare credit, we've been trying to give a yell in guild / drop a banner when we find one - so if that's important to you or whatever, just keep an eye out.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Desmond posted:

Has the auction house ever made a mistake? I bought 17 lean meats for like 9 silver a unit. Next thing I know I get a message saying I won an auction and had spent 119 plat. Or maybe I just clicked the wrong thing :(

I put in a ticket. :unsmith:

Hahaha, yeah, you didn't pay attention to the price. The moment they became necessary to fulfill an objective of the Summerfest quests, the price went into the stratosphere.

Primaris
Feb 15, 2004
11 out of 12 physicians agree I have a large penis.
Deleted my other character that was in the guild looking for an invite on Drfarts

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011

gently caress you trion

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Ahahaha why the hell is that the rogue set :psyduck:.

At least it's a huge fuckton of crit power!

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011

Zoness posted:

i'm now wearing that godawful phys crit belt from gelidra so i can get a 4/4 set bonus again. this god drat game :argh:

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

Zoness posted:

Plate rogue set?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Black Pants posted:

Plate rogue set?

Well, in early HK (and in P40-50 PvP!) warriors preferred leather to plate on some pieces, maybe this is revenge for rogues.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

shut up gelly posted:

gently caress you trion

Gratz on your GA full clear, thanks for letting us know you left for an ~~ über guild ~~.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

deimos posted:

Gratz on your GA full clear, thanks for letting us know you left for an ~~ über guild ~~.

I thought boots dropped from Kyzan

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011

deimos posted:

i wish. i'll be MT for a group that has yet to kill kyzan.

and the boots are off kaliban - we didn't kill kyzan last night.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Zoness posted:

I thought boots dropped from Kyzan

He left for a guild that is clearing GA so I assume he cleared.

e: guess not.

Kyzan was refusing to clear Rending Slice stacks on me last night, made me v sad to see myself at 25 stacks and a beacon dying and them staying.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

deimos posted:

Kyzan was refusing to clear Rending Slice stacks on me last night, made me v sad to see myself at 25 stacks and a beacon dying and them staying.

It might be a function of DPS, IIRC Rending Slice is more likely to clear the more he casts his other things and he probably introduces mechanics at certain percentages, just going off of observations from our pulls.

Landral
Jan 23, 2013
Could I get an invite?

Name is Noldar

shut up gelly
Oct 27, 2011

deimos posted:

He left for a guild that is clearing GA so I assume he cleared.

e: guess not.

how close did the stacks get to dropping off? after the second beacon there should be a stretch of casted stuff (growth, bubbles, phase rip, expansion - not in that order) that should be long enough for the debuff to fall off. usually that leaves 2-3 seconds on the stacks, so i run to the other end of the space to make sure stacks fall off before kyzan gets within melee range and then reposition him at the usual spot.

it is definitely easier with a reaver tank though.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

shut up gelly posted:

how close did the stacks get to dropping off? after the second beacon there should be a stretch of casted stuff (growth, bubbles, phase rip, expansion - not in that order) that should be long enough for the debuff to fall off. usually that leaves 2-3 seconds on the stacks, so i run to the other end of the space to make sure stacks fall off before kyzan gets within melee range and then reposition him at the usual spot.

it is definitely easier with a reaver tank though.

I was literally running across the area after the second beacon and still keeping stacks.

Grey Elephants
Jul 23, 2013
May I have an invite for Amlaen?

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
Gonna be late or absent tonight. May be gone Wed as well.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Dev post:

quote:

Just wanted to update on some changes the Storm Legion zone Scavenger Hunts that should hopefully be in Wednesday's hotfix.

A number of the hunts have had the minimum number of objectives active increased, as well as the maximum number that will turn on over time.

Objective progress for the Hunt "A Simple Bean" will now share across party members.

We found the bug for "Skull Rain" that resulted in a third of the locations breaking (and remaining broken until a server restart). This hunt in particular has also had the number of objective locations active greatly increased.

We found a global bug that could cause temp abilities to disappear that was causing particular grief for the quest "Super Charger". That bit of engineering has been disabled this evening pending a future fix, so there should be immediate improvement on that front.

Again, aside from the temp ability issue which should be fixed immediately, these changes should be reflected in Wednesday's hotfix.

Also, for those that purchased the Writ of the Sun Burned and got the title "The Drunk" instead, the title should be corrected in the hotfix as well.

Also confirmed that the Ashora and some phase 2 events will have the amount of active spawns greatly increased.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jul 30, 2013

Daerc
Sep 23, 2007

Look! A door! This must mean something!
^ So basically the hunts we were most actively bitching about being broken were broken, awesome.

StumblyWumbly posted:

Gonna be late or absent tonight.

Not only was this wrong (absent part anyway), we killed Matriarch and Stumbly got a weapon. :razz:

Also Physical Wellness is a hell of a raid buff if you have a whole bunch of people just barely dying to mechanics but you have the healers to top them off before said mechanics hit (like say Consuming Essence with Matriarch at 3%). Don't think it actually saved anyone, but it was pretty close on a couple.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

edit: thanks!

Langolas fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jul 30, 2013

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Grats on Matriarch!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Is tanking as a cleric fun in this game? I've been trying to start playing again on my 50 cleric who used to be DPS way back before storm legion but now I'm so lost on this character I'm thinking of just starting a warrior, or a new cleric.

Bob NewSCART fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jul 30, 2013

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

Zoness posted:

Grats on Matriarch!

Now we can wipe on Goloch for a while!

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

necrotic posted:

Now we can wipe on Goloch for a while!

If only we didn't get raiders who constantly disconnected. :rolleyes:

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
I should be 60 by tonight, so I'll be begging for expert runs to get gear. I won't constantly disconnect, I'll just die every five seconds :v:

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I'm seriously annoyed Trion repeatedly makes red-on-dark ground AoE indicators. It's like they specifically go ~gently caress you colorblind people~

KaneTW fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 30, 2013

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

Shalhavet posted:

I should be 60 by tonight, so I'll be begging for expert runs to get gear. I won't constantly disconnect, I'll just die every five seconds :v:

If you're dps, you're doing it right!

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
So has there been any word on if they are going to change how patron gifts work? Aka, only one per account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

Kreczor posted:

If you're dps, you're doing it right!

Bard! Though I never got the bard relic from ID :(

• Locked thread