Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Alabaster White posted:

Watch as you do get a copyright strike for DARING to interfere with the almighty Pewdiepie :sigh:

It was going to happen eventually.

Because they're stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Remember me, batteries? When I picked up your brothers... I screamed, just. Like. THIS!

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

This is the best one yet!

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Alabaster White posted:

Watch as you do get a copyright strike for DARING to interfere with the almighty Pewdiepie :sigh:

This has got to a Goon messing about, right? I know Pewdiepie fans can be awful, but there's no way a human being unironically typed that and posted it online.

...right? :ohdear:

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
He wasn't randomly shouting "Rape!" for no real reason, copyright claim invalid.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Holy gently caress, I'm dying over here. That gif is amazing.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

OldMemes posted:

This has got to a Goon messing about, right? I know Pewdiepie fans can be awful, but there's no way a human being unironically typed that and posted it online.

...right? :ohdear:

There's a group of trolls who post comments like this, apparently. I've heard about them but can't for the life of me remember where. Probably in another video's comments. I'd say ignore it.

VVVVV---Ignore me, then.---VVVVV

Ferrovanadium fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 30, 2013

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

OldMemes posted:

This has got to a Goon messing about, right?

:ssh: yes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alabaster White posted:

Yeah, Richard, who do you think you are alloying Pewdiepie's ideas with carbon in a high-temperature furnace like that!

EDIT: Aww poo poo.

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010

I've been watching this for five minutes and there is some sort of cry coming out of my mouth. I think it's laughter but it might be one of fear. I don't think I have enough experience with this subject, could an expert on cries let me know?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
So what's with the batteries?

Test Pilot Monkey
Apr 27, 2003

I've seen Westerns, I know how to speak cowboy.
Even when it's a parody I have my head in my hands at all times.

bof_man
Mar 23, 2006
Value Pack
In a world filled with darkness, collecting junk, jumpscares and grudge wannabes, one can only rely on batteries to find his way out. One man rised to the challenge. He is the King of the Internet, he is only named, in hush tones, as Lowtax.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also make sure you catch my wink at the end ;)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

So what's with the batteries?

I suppose it's like a life bar, you probably die if the flashlight goes out. Although it seems to run out of power really loving slowly, so you'd really only be in danger of dying if you fall asleep in the middle of the game.

So it's really easy to die, I suppose.

MonkeyforaHead
Apr 7, 2006

God, you vindictive bitch, why can't I ever have any "me" time

Even the mock scarecam performances are hard as hell for me to watch. The true terror... is embarrassment

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

Autechresaint posted:

That's why we all need to back this game so it gets funded:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2010618696/dkss-reality-death-maze

Just pointing out here that the average backer pledged $99 towards this game.

bof_man
Mar 23, 2006
Value Pack

Lowtax posted:

Sneaky. :ninja: I was too taken aback by your "I just pissed my pants" impression to notice it.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Travv0 posted:

Just pointing out here that the average backer pledged $99 towards this game.

Only because one obviously fake donor put up a grand, take out the outlier and the average is only 9 bucks over what a sane donation average would be.

Banana Tapestry
Jun 20, 2010

Lowtax posted:

You're teeth are white, how did you get them so white? I would like to know this.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Banana Tapestry posted:

You're teeth are white, how did you get them so white? I would like to know this.

He's in the 1%, that's how you can tell.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Wait a minute... THAT'S what Lowtax looks like? But...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdWlPz5ixk

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Banana Tapestry posted:

Um I brush them.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey Lowtax thank you for warning me about this game, I will now avoid it and remain safe from horror! :D

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Made a quick little fanart.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'd say this game was roughly one police officer away from being "Doom House: The Game." Shame the creator didn't have the foresight to make the odd-looking doll head torment you throughout the sparsely-furnished lakeside house.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Everyone's going to commend the facial expressions, but the part that made me laugh the hardest was you pleading for the game to crash while it was still loading to spare you from the impending terror.

It's the little things :angel:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
You know what would make these videos truly terrifying?
Getting Khad to guest with you.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Cart Cam posted:

You know what would make these videos truly terrifying?
Getting Khad to guest with you.
Look, there's limits to everything that shouldn't be broken for a reason.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Don't get Khad, just get Crosby.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
It's nice to see you've evolved since Doom House. Don't get me wrong, that was terrifying, but this, well... if only the Oscars considered LPs.

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
A DOOM HOUSE?

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

ChickenHeart posted:

I'd say this game was roughly one police officer away from being "Doom House: The Game." Shame the creator didn't have the foresight to make the odd-looking doll head torment you throughout the sparsely-furnished lakeside house.
I'm surprised someone hasn't made a parody Scary game of Doom House.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I love how Youtube won't monetize my videos until a day after I put them up ("UNDER REVIEW") because my channel apparently isn't popular enough for them to automatically monetize them. I'm gonna contact the Yogscast dudes and ask if I can join their network, so they can give me the big bucks.

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

Could probably just ask them on here, Honeydew still pops up in threads from time to time. Get that e-cash, 'tax. Lather yourself in the LP bucks

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Lowtax posted:

I love how Youtube won't monetize my videos until a day after I put them up ("UNDER REVIEW") because my channel apparently isn't popular enough for them to automatically monetize them. I'm gonna contact the Yogscast dudes and ask if I can join their network, so they can give me the big bucks.

Now you can make twice as many videos to make e-bucks off of. One video playing bad knock-off games of established franchises, and a 2nd video of goons narrating the terrible, terrible comments the Yogscast fans are sure to leave informing you that yes, indeed, this is not actually Minecraft/Portal/Doom House.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CharlestonJew posted:

Now you can make twice as many videos to make e-bucks off of. One video playing bad knock-off games of established franchises, and a 2nd video of goons narrating the terrible, terrible comments the Yogscast fans are sure to leave informing you that yes, indeed, this is not actually Minecraft/Portal/Doom House.
Yup, that's what I'm going to do today, a tribute to the Yogscast subscribers who posted in my scarecam video, pointing out it was FAKED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Frosty Beverage
Sep 26, 2007

Full of vitamin chill
Hamming it up for comical effect? What kind of scam are you running here, Lowtax?! I only want 100% organic horror in my videos of grown men crying of fear.

• Locked thread