Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
they are nerds and they went to pax why are you trusting their opinions on anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

i dunno i just heard from other nerds that went to pax that it was bad and posted that in this thread :shrug:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Rexicon1 posted:

Start one in yospos. See how long til it gets gassed and you get banned. It'll be like a game.

can someone pls actually do this?

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Orbi posted:

"let's raise four hundred million dollars to buy a mobile carrier, who's in"

they're either mentally ill, 12, both or just trying to make a quick buck

they're 13 actually: https://twitter.com/Eliasviktor001

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

wrooooooooooong thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wonder how much it costs to buy an maintain just one cell tower

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Al! posted:

well if you figure it out you'll know how much at&t is spending on my county :downsrim:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
steel yourselves gentlemen http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2010618696/dkss-reality-death-maze

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
   you wouldn't
beleive what i had
to go through today

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:thumbsup:

then again it does deserve a repost

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
   What We Are
Trying Accomplish

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

for 3g, 5 years ago and ignoring ground rent, planning, and installation about £15-20k for the hardware and about £8-10k p.a. for supporting infrastructure (considerably less if you have line-of-sight to another tower and can use microwave instead of a fixed line)

the planning and installation is normally *way* the most expensive part though

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i'm the cameltoe

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Rexicon1 posted:

Start one in yospos. See how long til it gets gassed and you get banned. It'll be like a game.

oooo a thread about a cross between video games and web comics, a perfect fit for yospos because we don't have a forum for each of those two things specifically

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
we should have a user friendly thread though. boy that comic is funny. lol linux

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:thumbsup:

then again it does deserve a repost

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Proteus4994 posted:

we should have a user friendly thread though. boy that comic is funny. lol linux

has user friendly started to make new comics again.

like im pretty sure they "temporarily" went to rerunning old comics in 2009 and it was more or less impossible to tell

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
oh hey

The strip went on hiatus from June 1, 2009 to August 2009 due to personal reasons.[6] In this period, previous strips were re-posted. A second hiatus lasted from December 1, 2009 until August 1, 2010, again due to personal reasons. New cartoons, supplied by the community as part of a competition, started to appear as of August 2, 2010.[7] From November 1, 2010 through November 21, 2010, Illiad published a special "Remembrance Day story arc", and stated that it is "vague and at this point random" what will happen to the strip afterwards, that "going daily again is highly unlikely", but that "there are still many stories that I want to tell through UF, over time."[8] Since then, previous strips are re-posted on a daily basis.

ps this comic is still somehow making enough money for the creator to live off somehow? and still getting syndicated to a few real newspaper comic sections? great scam if you can do it i guess

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

well that took longer than i expected

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
has anybody tried putting zybourne clock up on kickstarter?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Werthog 95 posted:

well that took longer than i expected

is this that give us 20 million to make an ubuntu phone project? its never going to come together

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also gj on counting on a user base that refuses to pay for software

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Al! posted:

is this that give us 20 million to make an ubuntu phone project? its never going to come together

32 million

oh cool u can track its demise right here http://ubuntu-edge.info/

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

Risks and challenges

Production delays, personnel injury, and hardware failure are the primary obstacles facing our team at Dimensional Key Studios. These can, however, be avoided with a clean and focused work environment, frequent soft-ware back-ups, and a strict time schedule.

someone's been playing too many reality death mazes

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/phantomgames/zombii-outbreak-0

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

i'm the professor

im

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Vicas posted:

i'm the professor

im

lol but you forgot the best part

quote:

The story is about evil a scientist named Professor Livers Dies
that's his fukken name. "professor livers dies"

citizen kane of the year

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

what about "Police Chief Carl Winslow"?

or the S.S. Alex Jones

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

do the urkel

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

oi you takin the piss mate

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

kickstarter would go bankrupt if you removed all the keyring bottle openers and lovely zombie games

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a zombie head keyring opener that infects the beer with neurotoxins

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

which hooks into your iphone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Smart Car posted:

which hooks into your iphone

but also it runs android

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

the creator is allegedly called craig walker, and is allegedly from queens. but he writes like a bad esl student. what gives?

like, that trailer is all your base level english.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Calvin Johnson is the main Protagonist.Calvin Johnson is a police geek who likes games, anime, and girls. He is the only hope can stop Professor Livers Dies.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
Mason Disick is the victim who was turn into a zombie by Professor Livers Dies. Mason Disick is a parody of kourtney kardashian baby.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
cherry venus

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
looks like the art and sound are done. he just needs a programmer to finish it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Migishu posted:

cherry venus

mods

• Locked thread