Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isra the Great
Apr 5, 2009

A pleasure to meet you, my good bro.

pandaK posted:

The climax is Nightmare Knight removing his helmet to reveal an older Cucumber Almond.

They only said the the little sister could never be the hero :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Double-Knight was totally going to vaporise Cucumber, only he lost interest halfway through and just sort of let go of the fireball. I mean, what's the point?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

The Lone Badger posted:

Double-Knight was totally going to vaporise Cucumber, only he lost interest halfway through and just sort of let go of the fireball. I mean, what's the point?

Oh man, NK is starting to sound like a PFSC character.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

The Lone Badger posted:

Reminds me of Emperor Doom. Doom manages to mind control the entire world. After the Avengers break free, they're about to destroy the mind-control device. Little do they know that Doom is about to flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin! Except...

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-377/

Nautilus can summon smiles and sparkles at will.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

The important thing is that Mezzo's okay, if in a lot of pain.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Dr. Fetus posted:

The important thing is that Mezzo's okay, if in a lot of pain.

the most important thing is that Cucumber is being a Negative Nancy as usual :mad:

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
the last panel faces are amazing :allears:

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

pandaK posted:

That doesn't make sense because the Dream Oracle is the true antagonist.

Could be that the Dream Oracle is Nightmare Knight's dad mom dad.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Color Printer posted:

I'll tell you what's dark. We just watched a living wall effectively get its face blown off. That's pretty dark. :stare:

PleasingFungus posted:

Eh, he just got blown out of the wall, offscreen. He's fine, just a little charred.

Source: cartoon physics.

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

TRIUMPHS

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

PleasingFungus posted:

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

TRIUMPHS

We're just gearing up for a death scene obviously :colbert:

I hope they at least help him up....some....how.

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
Yay, Mezzo's okay! ...sort of!

And as always everyone makes the best faces.

Ohhhh!

...ooohhh.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Not to make this a negative thread, but there was a banner ad for http://spoofyrandomness.com/ on the Cucumber Quest page.

Going from visual ecstacy like CQ to "Spoofy Randomness" is jarring as heck.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

pandaK posted:

The climax is Nightmare Knight removing his helmet to reveal an older Cucumber.

It's Cabbage. It's an elaborate scheme to Get Paid.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-378/

Please get medical attention for this poor door.

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
Mezzo's pretty cool with being blown out of the wall. What a trooper.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Dr. Fetus posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-378/

Please get medical attention for this poor door.

I'm sure the Dream Oracle has a plan for whe-

Gigi Digi posted:

Dude, if you think anything is going to come between the Oracle and her Real Housewives of Caketown marathon today,

Oh :negative:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
You'd have a better time pissin' in the wind than hoping that bint would do anything useful.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

ConanThe3rd posted:

You'd have a better time pissin' in the wind than hoping that bundt would do anything useful.

Fixed that for you.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Potsticker posted:

Fixed that for you.

She doesn't Deserve puns. She's that awful.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-379/

Almond probably 100% any game she plays

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Almond strikes me as the type that gets really into a game for one or two days, gets almost to the end, and then never touches it again.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Almond strikes me as the type that gets really into a game for one or two days, gets almost to the end, and then never touches it again.

Almond would totally beat Dark Souls' New Game++++++

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Gigi Digi posted:

Almond has beaten Pumice Quest’s boss rush mode on the hardest difficulty seven times.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
Damnit, Bacon, quit stalking from the shadows and go join the party already!

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Nonbaka posted:

Damnit, Bacon, quit stalking from the shadows and go join the party already!

HOW DID I MISS THIS, especially since the first thing I do when staring at every panel is look for Bacon.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Can't believe I missed it too. I mean how can you NOT see Bacon? Little dude's sneakier than I thought!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I didn't notice Ninja Bacon either before now. That's fantastic.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blackheart posted:

Can't believe I missed it too. I mean how can you NOT see Bacon? Little dude's sneakier than I thought!

I imagine when you're a guy like Bacon who hangs out with a guy like Sir Tomato, you get very good at not being noticed.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

New comic!!

I absolutely love that last panel. Nautilus and Cucumber have the best expressions :3:

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

majormonotone posted:

New comic!!

I absolutely love that last panel. Nautilus and Cucumber have the best expressions :3:

Cucumber is legitimately still frightened from the Nightmare Knight encounter.

Nautilus is just getting caught up in Carrot's dramatic speech.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I tells ya, Cabbage is somehow behind everything.

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!
I enjoy thinking that jerkface is something that can spread. Soon, everyone up at the castle will have only one stat, and that is jerkface.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I'm not the only one who read this comic and instantly heard the dub voices in their head, right?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Almond in the last panel is amazing. Has she run into Double Night before? Alternatively she's online "friends" with Peridot and knows that the Dub-Nights isn't really that evil.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Razorwired posted:

Almond in the last panel is amazing. Has she run into Double Night before? Alternatively she's online "friends" with Peridot and knows that the Dub-Nights isn't really that evil.

I think she was there when NK visited Splashmaster? Or wait was that Peridot who visited him... Welp time to reread the comic.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Blackheart posted:

I think she was there when NK visited Splashmaster? Or wait was that Peridot who visited him... Welp time to reread the comic.
Yeah, she was there during the knight's checkup on his least-able minion. Impressions were made.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Nautilus is just looking around, bemused.

Wonderful.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
New Page!

Almond is perhaps a little too genre-savvy... although, since everything in her universe seems to play by these established rules, perhaps she is a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sorry, too busy laughing at the amazing oblivious faces Nautilus is making in the last two panels.