Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Stuporstar posted:

Do you mean the hanging lamps? Huh, I never had a collision problem with them. Why does no one tell me these things? If people tell me these things, I can fix them for the next release.

There is a lamp in Tel Uvirith, Upper Tower area. If you take the elevator to the "Second Floor" and try to walk through the circle-door into the area below, you can't (or at least I can't) due to the lamp hanging smack dab in the center of the doorway. Maybe it's just because I'm an Argonian? I seem to recall they're the tallest of the available races, or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

Rhjamiz posted:

There is a lamp in Tel Uvirith, Upper Tower area. If you take the elevator to the "Second Floor" and try to walk through the circle-door into the area below, you can't (or at least I can't) due to the lamp hanging smack dab in the center of the doorway. Maybe it's just because I'm an Argonian? I seem to recall they're the tallest of the available races, or something like that.

Thanks, dude. There's been a couple new collision problems in UL due to mesh changes in the latest graphic's overhaul. I'll add that one to the list.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

While I'm bug-reporting, you might also wish to know that in the Treasury Room, the long display stand to the left of the Commemorative Shelf is floating just a smidgen off the floor. Nothing major, but it's definitely noticeable.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Rhjamiz posted:

While I'm bug-reporting, you might also wish to know that in the Treasury Room, the long display stand to the left of the Commemorative Shelf is floating just a smidgen off the floor. Nothing major, but it's definitely noticeable.

My prime beta tester caught that one, but I appreciate it. The whole tower's been overhauled for 3.0. Unfortunately, it means massively dirty saves for people currently playing 2.0, and may not even be upgradable for some people, depending on how far in UL they've gotten. Had to overhaul a bunch of unstable scripting as well (oh man, was I a terrible kludgey scripter a couple years ago), which breaks all the old crappy scripts when you try to upgrade.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Sky Shadowing posted:

I highly expect it won't apply to any people here, but if you've any interest in purchasing Morrowind, anybody, wait a month, because Bethesda is releasing The Elder Scrolls Anthology, including all 5 main TES titles- Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind GotY, Oblivion GotY, and Skyrim Legendary.

This is 80 dollars as opposed to the 15 dollars it is right now on steam, because all Beth titles are 25% off.

If you want more than just Morrowind than the anthology is a good deal.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Sky Shadowing posted:

I highly expect it won't apply to any people here, but if you've any interest in purchasing Morrowind, anybody, wait a month, because Bethesda is releasing The Elder Scrolls Anthology, including all 5 main TES titles- Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind GotY, Oblivion GotY, and Skyrim Legendary.

Eh, you're saving about :10bux: as opposed to just buying all the Elder Scrolls stuff on Steam with the sale right now, and if you're able to wait a month then you can probably wait a few more until one of the bigger Steam sales.

Edit: It would also probably be more convenient to have it on Steam rather than having a box and a huge number of discs.

Gobblecoque fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Aug 2, 2013

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I don't know man, having Arena and Daggerfall on their own separate discs sounds pretty amazing. I want it for the novelty.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Yeah, it seems like half the appeal of the box is the "collection" factor. Like, you'll always be able to point to that box and say "yep, there are all the elder scrolls games, and I have them all right here."

Then you'll be able to flip through the book and decide which one you want to install and play at the time, which will feel similar to perusing through a great record collection or a fine wine cellar to find the perfect selection for the mood... only way more goony.

And then when the next game comes out it will feel incomplete.

edit: if Bethesda ever officially announces a "no more elder scrolls games" policy, I'd probably buy whatever TES box set they'd come up with after that. I think it'd be cool.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Aug 2, 2013

Dairy Power
Jul 23, 2013

He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
So, I'm planning on doing a playthrough of fairly heavily modded Morrowind here soon after I finish up the last couple of things I want to do in my heavily modded Skyrim run. I've never completed the main quest or any guilds despite hundreds of hours of play, so I'm looking to fix that this time.

Since I've been playing an evil mage-type (as best I can) in Skyrim, I'm thinking about doing kind of a holy knight take-- make heavy use of my own brawn, my charming personality and some enchanted on-use type artifacts. Probably an Imperial with the Lady Birthsign. I'll probably be going House Redoran, doing the Fighters Guild, Imperial Legion, and Imperial Cult. I'll probably also do the Twin Lamps using Brother Juniper's mod. Of course, I'm also going to try to finish the main quest, Tribunal and Bloodmoon. And explore Tamriel Rebuilt to a fairly large degree since my roommate is one of the lead admins (I may be able to pass along some questions if there is any interest. He enjoys talking about it). So, it'll probably take me until Christmas to finish what I want to do with grad school and all. I better not fail any classes because of this :ohdear:

I'd like a challenging, not easily abusable playthrough. If there's a mechanic that's effortless to abuse, at some point I'll cave and do it, so I'm trying to avoid that. I also want to become strong enough to handle Bloodmoon at some point, so I don't want to nerf myself too hard.

Anyway, I'm wondering if you guys have any feedback on the mods I'm planning on using or anything you think would be a good addition for the goals I have. General playthrough suggestions would be appreciated, too. It's been quite a while since I really gave Morrowind a go. In particular, is there anything else out there to improve House Redoran or any of the Guilds I'm planning on doing?

Definitely Want to Use:

MGSO 3 (lowish settings, avoiding grass and removing misplaced items plugin)
Unofficial MGSO Patch
Morrowind Rebirth
Tamriel Rebuilt
Madd Leveler (the ability to reach level 20 with only 60 hit points keeps me from ever playing GCD again, even if it wouldn't be an issue this time)
State Based Hitpoints
BTB's balance mods other than Character and Game Settings (way too many obnoxious changes in Game Settings compared to things that really affect balance imo)
Races are More Fun and Birthsigns are More Fun
Aragon's 'Faster' mod
Brother Juniper's Twin Lamps Mod
PAX Redoran (I generally found LGNPC to be too much when I tried it in the past, but Pax Redoran seems like it's the best bet for keeping House Redoran interesting)
Passive Healthy Wildlife

Haven't Decided Yet:
Siege at Fort Firemoth
Morrowind Advanced
Darknut's Dwemer Ruins
Fair Magicka Regen (probably not using magicka, but I feel like it makes the game flow better if I do)
GhanBuriGhan Combat Moves

Sorry for the wall of text, I've been overly verbose lately :words:

Edit: I'm generally not much of a collector, but I'm seriously considering buying that box. Elder Scrolls have been a part of my life since I was like 13. I played the Daggerfall demo a bunch of times (wasn't allowed to buy it because of the M rating), pre-ordered Morrowind, followed all of the pre-release info I could find, and convinced my dad to build me a new computer when I finally got it, so I could play at more than 3 fps. I lost my original disc in one of the thousand moves I made during college, too. I wouldn't mind throwing down some bux for nostalgia's sake.

Dairy Power fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 2, 2013

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Just do yourself a favor and pick atronach. It's the best sign for all character types.

Dairy Power
Jul 23, 2013

I'm not sure I entirely agree in all cases in base Morrowind, and I'm running Madd Leveler + Birthsigns Are More Fun, which makes the attribute bonus birthsigns far more tempting due to the additional bonuses and the removal of the stat cap.

I'm also not sure that I want a free Absorb 50% magic. It puts me a little too close to breaking the game to start with :cheeky: I'm also not sure that The Atronach really fits the image I have in my mind of my character, and since I'm planning on investing so much time in this playthrough, that's fairly important to me. That said, it's definitely still a top contender.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Just wanted to jump in to say this is the greatest game I have ever played, and nothing has quite lived up to it in the many games I've played since first picking this up when it launched. Can't wait to dive back in to a modded version which seems slightly complicated but looks to be well worth it.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Siege at Fort Firemoth shouldn't conflict with most you listed there; the only thing that jumps out to me would be anything that modifies the Seyda Neen docks. I never tried Morrowind Rebirth (MY GRASS :qq:) but I do know it changes landscapes and towns quite extensively.

If it does work its an alright free add-on quest, with some bizarre design choices. There's not many other quests in the game that are just like "fight three hundred skeletons all at once" but there you go.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

GreatGreen posted:

And then when the next game comes out it will feel incomplete.

To me it already feels incomplete because the spinoffs (Battlespire and Redguard) aren't included.

(Also I'd like to play through Shadowkey but I'm not going to buy an Ngage for that, let's be serious.)

Berke Negri posted:

Siege at Fort Firemoth shouldn't conflict with most you listed there; the only thing that jumps out to me would be anything that modifies the Seyda Neen docks. I never tried Morrowind Rebirth (MY GRASS :qq:) but I do know it changes landscapes and towns quite extensively.

If it does work its an alright free add-on quest, with some bizarre design choices. There's not many other quests in the game that are just like "fight three hundred skeletons all at once" but there you go.
You forgot "fight three hundred rats all at once" -- it's there in the mod too. :v:

Firemoth's cool, though; and is considered official by TR so when they'll get around to release the Western side of the mainland, the terrain data will match the Firemoth archipelago.

Dairy Power
Jul 23, 2013

I wasn't having fun at all so, I ended up completely wiping and reinstalling without MGSO, LGNPC or BTB and adding Run Like The Wind and I'm enjoying things far more. Everything just took too long with the set up I had. MGSO adds a lot of sound effects that I found annoying, but more importantly, it made the game take much longer to load and my system isn't good enough to run it without a noticeable performance hit in the bigger cities. In a game where you can die at any point if you're just casually exploring long loading times are killer. BTB made a lot of excellent changes, but it seems like half his changes were done just to make the game more frustrating and it wasn't worth it in the end for me. LGNPC just made NPCs blabber on with poor writing, imo and made the game take considerably longer to initially load on my system. I was on the fence about reinstalling Morrowind Rebirth, too. It 'fixes' a lot of 'exploits' that I consider charming features of the original game. It adds enough interesting new things and changes things around enough that I decided to keep it. I'm still irked about the increased mercantile and speechcraft of most of the merchants, though.

Galsiah would lock up whenever I increased a skill (could have sworn I ran in to that before and fixed it, but can't remember how now), so I opted for MADD Leveler + Talvarian's State Based Health +Leveled Magicka and I think I may like this set up better since it allows for more hybrid type builds. Still feels odd that the best way to gain power is to pump the poo poo out of misc skills, though.

Anyway, I have a Khajit Thief/Assassin running around wreaking havoc and I'm having a blast now. Maybe I'll actually finish the main quest or at least a guild for the first time in a few hundred hours of gameplay :lol:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
God that box set is pretty. Completely unnecessary since I own everything in there (albeit normal Skyrim instead of Legendary- I can't actually run it so no point in buying it right now), but it's a fairly tempting purchase.

Also I'm home visiting my parents right now and I found my old XBox copy of Morrowind GOTY and the paper map is still in there :allears: I'm half-tempted to bring it back with me, frame it, and put it up in my apartment. I also wish I hadn't put my Morrowind discs into storage last month, I hope I padded them up enough to not get damaged :ohdear:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

I would probably recommend anyone coming to Morrowind for the first time to try out BTB stuff. A lot of the changes seem to be geared towards people who had played Morrowind a lot and knew how to game the system within minutes of starting off the boat. If you're new or don't care to do that it just kind of makes the game feel more tedious and un-fun.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Berke Negri posted:

I would probably recommend anyone coming to Morrowind for the first time to try out BTB stuff. A lot of the changes seem to be geared towards people who had played Morrowind a lot and knew how to game the system within minutes of starting off the boat. If you're new or don't care to do that it just kind of makes the game feel more tedious and un-fun.

I think there's a typo, since your explanation sounds like you would recommend against new people trying the BTB stuff.

Also, I'm going to disagree on BTB turning the game into something "un-fun", since I enjoy it a lot, and other people on this thread seem to, as well. I'm not going to say it's for everybody (it isn't) but a mod like his doesn't get as popular as it is because it's "tedious un-fun".

Dairy Power
Jul 23, 2013

The thing with BTB is that it doesn't even come close to preventing you from gaming the system. It's Morrowind- There's always going to be a way to do that. It just makes it take a couple of more steps, at best. Instead of using one set of cheap ingredients from Nalcarya, you just use another and maybe you don't have enough strength to carry your alchemy equipment there without a feather or fortify strength potion and maybe you had to reload once or twice to get the alchemy equipment. If you're going to game the system, you will with or without his mod imo.

Anyway, I'm not trying to say it's a bad mod. It just didn't really do anything that positive for me, and changed a lot of things I found more annoying than anything else. Morrowind is already slow compared to modern games, and BTB's mods exacerbate that. As games have become more streamlined, I've found myself enjoying them more. I don't have all summer to devote 300 hours to a game now :haha:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I think after all this time I still subscribe to the idea of playing Morrowind unmodded, at least for your first time. Then figure out what you didn't like on that playthrough and just mod it out.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I don't remember if BTB did it or if it was some other mod but I hated when I played through and the imperial guild services (fighter and mage mainly) wouldn't offer their services to non members. How are the Fighters/Mages guild supposed to make any money if they only sell their services to members who don't need them as much? Its like "Well now that you have 50 Alchemy skill you can advance in rank. Want to buy some potions now?"

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I think there's a typo, since your explanation sounds like you would recommend against new people trying the BTB stuff.

Also, I'm going to disagree on BTB turning the game into something "un-fun", since I enjoy it a lot, and other people on this thread seem to, as well. I'm not going to say it's for everybody (it isn't) but a mod like his doesn't get as popular as it is because it's "tedious un-fun".

Whoops, yeah. I'd recommend against the majority of his changes. Some of it isn't so bad though, you have to go through and pick and choose. There's a weird logic to some of the decisions too; like travel costs aren't enough of a septimsink so now to get from one Balmora to Gnisis or whatever its like 500 gold. You'd have to wonder how anyone got around Vvardenfell if taking a silt strider cost the equivalent of a set of armor.

Not to mention Morrowind is already a pretty slow game to begin with and travel around in if you aren't using running mods :psyduck:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Berke Negri posted:

Whoops, yeah. I'd recommend against the majority of his changes. Some of it isn't so bad though, you have to go through and pick and choose. There's a weird logic to some of the decisions too; like travel costs aren't enough of a septimsink so now to get from one Balmora to Gnisis or whatever its like 500 gold. You'd have to wonder how anyone got around Vvardenfell if taking a silt strider cost the equivalent of a set of armor.

Not to mention Morrowind is already a pretty slow game to begin with and travel around in if you aren't using running mods :psyduck:

For basically the reasons you describe, the travel costs were removed back in version 6 of the mod (it's on like v14 now) but I won't argue with the idea that BTB can slow down the game's progress on the aggregate.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Aug 9, 2013

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Berke Negri posted:

On the other hand, a boat to Narsis costs only 100 gold. :v: (Unless BTB changed that quest so Vodunius' cursed ring now costs 10000 gold or something.)

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

For basically the reasons you describe, the travel costs were removed back in version 6 of the mod (it's on like v14 now)

Well I'm still poking fun at it! :v:

Chronos13
Sep 6, 2006
Until I asked what you were thinking
Are all the mods listed in the OP compatible with the overhaul? Should I go through each one to make sure?

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

:siren:Uvirith's Legacy is Updated!:siren:

And I updated Books of Vvardenfell while I was at it too. UL 3.0 is a complete overhaul. Just check out the new library.

Uvirith's Legacy 3.0 Download
Books of Vvardenfell Download

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!

Chronos13 posted:

Are all the mods listed in the OP compatible with the overhaul? Should I go through each one to make sure?

I don't know of any serious problems, but you should definitely be ready to check if something does go wrong. It might be best to test the overhaul first (if you haven't already), then try adding the mods you want after that.

Stuporstar posted:

:siren:Uvirith's Legacy is Updated!:siren:

Adding this to the OP.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

GreatGreen posted:

I'm going to assume that because the post before this one happened yesterday that this isn't a double post. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the way the MSGO package lets you handle combat now is great. You can setup scripting so that you can play with Oblivion's combat system, where you always have your melee equipment out, and pressing the cast button instantly and seamlessly puts your weapon down, casts the spell, then puts your weapon back up. You can even set the game so that temporarily unequipping your weapons takes no animation time, but instead happens instantly, so the whole affair takes just about as much time as it did in Oblivion, too, which is to say it's all pretty much as fast as it can be but there's still just enough movement that it doesn't look buggy or amateur. It's great!

Well, I combined this new mechanic with the built in macro editor so that when you hit a quickslot button, the game reads it as you hitting the quickslot button then immediately hitting the cast button. In other words, I can now play as if I have an MMO style hotbar. I can setup a cast order and just press the number keys to have the spell instantly cast, which is something I've wanted out of this game for a very long time.

Yeah I really agree, I loved walking half-lost and low on potions along some ashlands road, only to read a faded sign telling me I was on the right way after all. Oblivion and Skyrim feel too safe. I'd rather have no mounts, and very limited fast travel until far into the game.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Chronos13 posted:

You could try using mlox, it's a program with a database of known mod conflicts and recommended load order. The current beth-thread for it is here.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
Are there any journal mods that can organize quests by faction?

I don't care if it breaks immersion, but it would be fantastic if I could click a button in the journal and be brought to a screen exactly like this (as copied and pasted from the Morrowind Wiki's Quests page):

code:
Main Quest

House Hlaalu
House Redoran
House Telvanni

Fighters Guild
Mages Guild
Thieves Guild
Tribunal Temple
Morag Tong
Imperial Cult
Imperial Legion

Ald'ruhn
Balmora
Sadrith Mora
Vivec

Ald Velothi
Caldera
Ebonheart
Ghostgate
Gnaar Mok
Gnisis
Hla Oad
Pelagiad
Seyda Neen
Suran
Tel Branora

Buckmoth Legion Fort
Moonmoth Legion Fort
Tel Vos
Wolverine Hall

Ashlander Clan Quests
Daedric
Vampiric
Wilderness Miscellaneous Quests
And clicking on any of them would bring you to a list of quests. From there, you could select whether to show:

code:
1 active quests
2 active and completed quests
3 active, completed, and not yet activated quests
Whether a quest is active, completed, or not yet active would be differentiated by color. Clicking on a quest would bring you to the relevant journal entries.

Does anything like that exist?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
No. The quest themselves do not keep track of factions. Internally, a quest is only represented by its journal name (e.g.: "TT_MountKand" for the Tribunal Temple's pilgrimage to Mount Kand) and the journal entries you have obtained for it (e.g., 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, and 110 for TT_MountKand). No faction filter on the quests themselves, which is why there are a few faction quests that you can make without belonging to the faction, such as this one or that one.

Without engine-side support, it's not possible, even with MWSE or MCP stuff.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
I just stumbled across a great "mod" for improving Morrowind's combat.

Delete everything in your Morrowind>Data>Music>Battle folder and fill it with Cannibal Corpse mp3s.

There's nothing like the game's pleasant, aimless wandering around being interrupted by a 300bpm double kick drum and a dude shrieking about guts and death while you notice a level 1 rat slowly hobbling at you from 30 yards away.

It's still funny after like a day of playing the game so I think I'm keeping it this way.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

So these look pretty nice: http://morrowind.nexusmods.com/mods/42616/

Until I get to this part:

quote:

Hairs are NOT included, as I haven`t had time to make any. It`s an even more time consuming process than heads IMO, so for now they are not planned. These heads are about the same size as default/standard replacers, so hairs you already have should fit just fine. As for "doubled" ears, all you have to do is open the hair nif with Nifscope, remove the ear parts from the hair (block-remove branch), save and that`s it.

Is editing the hair files really so easy? I mean, so easy wouldn't it...make more sense to have just shipped the mod without any ears on the heads?

Moryrie
Sep 24, 2012
It is really that easy. Download the hair replacers you like. There are many. I used a hybrid of Westly's and Visages of Vvardenfell. Open hair in nifscope. Click on ear. It will highlight a 'branch' in the text area. Right click on this, and select remove branch. Some hairs have both ears as separate objects, so you'll have to do that twice in that case. Either way, after the ears are gone, save the mesh and you're done. It literally takes no time at all, if you have nifscope installed and can find the hair meshes.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Musical_Daredevil posted:

I don't know of any serious problems, but you should definitely be ready to check if something does go wrong. It might be best to test the overhaul first (if you haven't already), then try adding the mods you want after that.

Adding this to the OP.

Thanks, dude! I just started beta testing on UL 3.1 (there's some left over bugs in 3.0). I'll probably release the new version next week. Same links though, so no need to change the OP in future. GHF will probably be my mod's new home for a while.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Has anyone tried out the new update to Tamriel Rebuilt: Sacred East? I read it adds even more lands but I can't find any maps to know how much. I'm hesitant to install it right now because my save is about sixty hours in and probably teetering on the brink of breaking, but also I barely have made my way through about a tenth of all the added stuff. TR makes this game insanely huge.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
It isn't an overwhelming amount, three new towns. It's not a full new release, so it may not be worth breaking your game over, especially since it replaces a lot of old TR books, possibly causing severe compatibility issues.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Berke Negri posted:

Has anyone tried out the new update to Tamriel Rebuilt: Sacred East? I read it adds even more lands but I can't find any maps to know how much. I'm hesitant to install it right now because my save is about sixty hours in and probably teetering on the brink of breaking, but also I barely have made my way through about a tenth of all the added stuff. TR makes this game insanely huge.

If you look at this map, you can add about approximatively one-third of the "Almalexia" rectangle (the eastern part without the actual city of Almalexia).

Here's the current state of the landmass if you open it up in the CS and use the "Region Paint" thing to get a look. This also shows vanilla regions of course.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

So, Uvirith's Legacy 3.1 is up. The old version has a couple pretty bad bugs, so it's a good idea to update it if you're playing it. (Link is in the OP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

So I'm going to keep looking, but about three years ago, I found a daedric ruins retexture that had a faint specular map applied to it. A lot of the stone was dull, but it was highlighted with smooth, red, reflective features. I have lost the textures since then, and have been unable to find them. Any ideas?