Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

This is house show footage right? I don't remember her coming out with Fandango on TV

She did once on Superstars or something. One time Jojo sang Tons of Funks theme on Superstars too. Don't watch superstars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I wonder if this is the house where Bryan's dad made him a sandwich after Morishima smashed the gently caress out of his eye.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Sex_Ferguson posted:

Is it so bad that Bryan would rather live in a nice small town where his house doesn't cost a million dollars and he can use the money he has from wrestling more effectively?

When you're on the road half the loving year why would you pay property taxes on a mansion?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

On a show where everyone has to use their real names, Fandango is still simply known as Fandango.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Sex_Ferguson posted:

Is it so bad that Bryan would rather live in a nice small town where his house doesn't cost a million dollars and he can use the money he has from wrestling more effectively?

I honestly think Main, or sub-Main, eventing a Mania is a life changer. You go from getting maybe a million a year to getting 3-4 million in one night. Bryan hasn't done that yet but he will.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
But guys, he makes lots of money, ergo he should buy a big loving castle like an 8 year old who was handed a blank check.

Supreme Allah posted:

I honestly think Main, or sub-Main, eventing a Mania is a life changer. You go from getting maybe a million a year to getting 3-4 million in one night. Bryan hasn't done that yet but he will.

Daivari said he made like 2 mil off of him and Hassan wrestling Hogan and HBK at Summerslam one year because it was the main or co-main or some such. He lost all of of it trying to invest it though.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's time to..TANGO WITH FANDANGO

Bard Maddox posted:

On a show where everyone has to use their real names, Fandango is still simply known as Fandango.

If they used his real name then this weeks episode title would have been less effective I guess

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Supreme Allah posted:

Yeah, I mean, he's doing well for himself I'm sure but he's still middle class (albeit, upper middle class). People at his level of wealth shouldn't just don't go out and buy mansions.

Cena might be the wealthiest wrestler.. ever.

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
Eva's about to get got by Steph :laffo:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Valeyard posted:

If they used his real name then this weeks episode title would have been less effective I guess

why can't we just get weird with Johnny Curtis?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It was just 20 minutes ago that Brie was saying "yeah this is the house we plan to live in and raise a family after we are both done with WWE"

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bard Maddox posted:

why can't we just get weird with Johnny Curtis?

Because then you'd box yourself into a corner.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
it would be really funny if Fandango's name was changed to Johnny "Fandango" Curtis

Hamass
Jul 20, 2008

I said I didn't like this guy on another IWC board and they went apeshit on me.

What are your thoughts /wooo/?
You don't have to buy a mansion that rivals Cena's but if he's serious about marrying Brie (and he seems to be) there's a difference between getting your own place all to yourselves and just having her move in to your childhood home so you guys can sleep in the same bed Bryan's parents slept in.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Darn, looks like I missed this, anyone know where I'm likely to be able to find it later?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
RIP Eva Marie

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Nattie disapproves.

Trinity telling it like it is.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:lol:

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Blasmeister posted:

Darn, looks like I missed this, anyone know where I'm likely to be able to find it later?

Just look it up on Youtube

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
Oh my God the looks on everyone's faces are priceless

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

She got a Tito Ortiz reaction.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ahhh brilloant, more faces I can intersplice into the Tito Ortiz GIF

aahh beat

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Jojo is a "trained singer" and when she was terrible on actual WWE TV nobody was mad at her.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's so bad they need to censor it.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Her cookie is blurred out. :drat:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha, did they have to censor that for real?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Definitely a step up, Ariane.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

KevinTheW posted:

Cena might be the wealthiest wrestler.. ever.

The Rock shits on him from a great height at this point. And The Rock is charming about it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why do backup cheerleaders need to look super sexy on a show marketed more towards kids.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Sandra is pissd off all to hell. Sandra is all right.

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me. So we can start over again.
WWE Discussion is I said my bad.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hahaha yes, straight out of the loving 60s.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Sandra rules

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
Sandra is the ultimate face

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's my life dream to be shown in the crowd on E! Total Divas.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TV OFFICE

It's a shoot!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Eva Marie is going to get :stare:'d by Steph.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

That clip art is very indicative of the WWE writing process.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Well this was certainly a thing that I put on in the background while I worked.
:geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Eva Marie first boot?

• Locked thread