Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
At this point I wouldn't wish a TNA contract on my worst enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Devitt's new thing is ice cream apparently.

@FergalDevitt posted:

@nagata769 you will NEVER win G1 because you eat to much ice cream!! You will NEVER have a HARD BODY like HARD BODY HARRISON(I'm evil)

@nagata769 posted:

Not to much .Too much !

That is Yuji Nagata correcting Devitt's spelling. Today is going to be a good day.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
For some reason I'm loving a non-native English speaker correcting a native English speaker's grammar.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

For some reason I'm loving a non-native English speaker correcting a native English speaker's grammar.
CM Punk's grammar lessons are popular overseas.

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

At this point I wouldn't wish a TNA contract on my worst enemy.

Kind of hoping they make a reverse money in the bank for it

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Sheamus will be out for a while.

@WWESheamus posted:

Well. @WWE will be a lot less Cetlic for up to half-a-year, me #MITB shoulder is banjacked... No tears. It's not me drinking arm.

He seems to have figured out a proper rehabilitation routine, however.

@WWESheamus posted:

Shoulder rehab includes repeatedly lifting a 1lb weight OR 16 fluid ounces. A pint of Guinness is 16oz. An Irish cure @WWEDocSampson?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Stop making me like you, Sheamus.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Sheamus is a gift from God, don't resist it fella.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm surprised they haven't tried to make a 1.99 for the first minute, 2.99 for each additional minute hotline out of the 1-800 Fella thing. I know it's not enough numbers, but still. Just change it slightly and you're sitting on a goldmine.

Kids, get your parents' permission before calling.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm surprised they haven't tried to make a 1.99 for the first minute, 2.99 for each additional minute hotline out of the 1-800 Fella thing. I know it's not enough numbers, but still. Just change it slightly and you're sitting on a goldmine.

Kids, get your parents' permission before calling.
There's a serious lack of scummy 1-900 lines in wrestling today. "What does the British Bulldog have in common with Magic Johnson? Call to find out!"

They both got into arguments with refs that week

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

At least Sheamus is being honest about the injury, which is something of a rarity in modern wrestling.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe if RVD could learn how to not botch a loving ladder spot for once in his life this wouldn't have happened.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
We all saw him die at MITB, we were just waiting for his body to stop moving.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Wade Barrett posted:

Of all the mockery sent my way since Monday's disastrous barber segment, 'Sweeney Jobb' is undoubtably my fave.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Maybe if RVD could learn how to not botch a loving ladder spot for once in his life this wouldn't have happened.

They're saying this happened when he took that big bump to the outside near the end of the match. It's not RVD's fault.

Now if you see someone with a bloody mouth/nose then Rob's your guy

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I imagine some fan telling that to Barrett, him laughing loudly, then angrily Bullhammering them into unconsciousness. Then he walks away, laughing uproariously at it again.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Sweeney Jobb is a great burn haha

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really like Wade and hate to see him floundering like this

Although being called out by the boss to do some shaving and then getting shaved yourself..could be worse I guesss

Did he post any photos of what his beard actually looks like now?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
The lad needs a good long violent feud. They should have made the Fandango thing a thing.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
They should just send Wade to NXT for a few months to keep him from jobbing on TV. Bring him back fresh.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Valeyard posted:

I really like Wade and hate to see him floundering like this

Although being called out by the boss to do some shaving and then getting shaved yourself..could be worse I guesss

Did he post any photos of what his beard actually looks like now?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Give Barrett a Two-Face gimmick. Good side is clean shaven, bad side is bearded.

Oh God What
Apr 25, 2009

Jesus christ. Hell of a headbutt Bryan has.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Oh God What posted:

Jesus christ. Hell of a headbutt Bryan has.

I've been reading a lot of Terry Pratchett recently, and now I'm imagining that Barrett got attacked by the Nac Mac Feegle. "Hey son, can yer mammie sew? Hae 'er stitch this" :v:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

VogeGandire posted:

Stop making me like you, Sheamus.

What's wrong with he said? He does actually drink Guinness.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I've been reading a lot of Terry Pratchett recently, and now I'm imagining that Barrett got attacked by the Nac Mac Feegle. "Hey son, can yer mammie sew? Hae 'er stitch this" :v:
Oh god. I just remembered this aussie movie called Hercules Returns where I first heard a variation of that line (yes, it was also in a Scottish accent) :lol:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I had not seen this before (and hopefully you haven't either) and it's sorta twitter seeing as how the questions came from there. Enjoy. http://www.kevinsteenwrestles.com/columns.html

I particularily enjoyed this one

Steve M'F'N Austin giving advice to Kevin F'n Steen posted:

''Never stop running your mouth. Whatever you do, don't stop running your mouth...and that plancha poo poo will kill you!''

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Aug 9, 2013

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ohhh, Gabriel better watch his rear end.

Wade Barrett posted:

Will be watching @Justin__Gabriel on #SharkAfterDark tonight at 11pm EST on @Discovery. I'll let you know if he screws up. #MarineBiologist

:science:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

"Shark After Dark" sounds like Animal Planet's answer to Skinemax. So he had better watch his rear end, indeed.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Wade is just going to job to his TV.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I suppose this belongs here:

Some Wrestling Site posted:

In her new YouShoot with Kayfabe Commentaries, former WWE Diva Kharma refers to Matt Hardy's fiancee Reby Sky as a "hoe" and places her name in the "Hoe Bag." Reby responded on her Ask.fm account:

"Not aware of this, if it is true. Doesn't make much sense, as I don't know her on a really personal level & we have been nothing but nice to each other in passing at shows. We've actually texted back & forth a few times, so if she now has a problem with me, I can only attribute it to one thing/person. Fake as f*** to be nice to my face & talk poo poo to a camera if its true, but no shocker there. That's 99% of the women in this business anyway. Next."

She also responded to a fan and commented on wrestlers doing shoot interviews:

"Broke wrestlers doing "shoot" interviews for a couple hundred bucks to support their drug habits can KEEP mentioning me. Everyone knows I'm in an AMAZING committed relationship & love a good name drop :)"

Another fan later asked if she was calling Kharma a drug addict. Reby replied:

"And for the record, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, and for drat good reason. No use in continuing to play nice or protect anyone who is sweet to my face & a oval office to me & my close friends behind my back."

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I've not heard ANYTHING about Kharma being on ANY drugs, or even doing anything bad, so I'mma side with Kharma on this one. gently caress Reby.

Funny that she calls anyone a drug addict when her fiancee and brother-in-law have BOTH got drug convictions, by the by.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 10, 2013

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

VogeGandire posted:

I've not heard ANYTHING about Kharma being on ANY drugs, or even doing anything bad, so I'mma side with Kharma on this one. gently caress Reby.

Funny that she calls anyone a drug addict when her fiancee and brother-in-law have BOTH got drug convictions, by the by.
Reby got TAZED by said brother-in-law and she still defended them.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Reby Sky is kind of a self-important idiot so anything she says should probably be ignored.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Everyone be sure to go to your EWR Databases and set relationship between Kharma and Reby to "Hate".

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Kharma is always set to hate globally :smug:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Kharma beat the poo poo out of Bubba The Love Sponge so she is A-Okay in my book

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the Kharma/Reby thing sounds like a work.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Maybe Matt Hardy will come out and blindly defend Reby Sky, so I can start making MATT FACT jokes again. I miss those. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
If Reby ever decided to come back to SHINE, they could have a match there. Kinda funny how Reby's last match there was a Career vs Respect match where she had to win to stay in SHINE. She won, and then proceeded to never work in SHINE again.