Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
When he's asking the muslim rangers fan if celtic "Sweeping Child Abuse Under The Table Since 1972" banners are offensive or banter, it's straight out of Brass Eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like
:love:moray cup:love:
:love:sheep:love:

:love:haim:love:

CisSTAR 19 posted:

http://www.vice.com/rivals/rangers-celtic-full-length

Vice did a video special on Celtic versus Rangers. I thought it was a good watch.

As a Glaswegian, this whole video makes me cringe

Thurlow
Aug 14, 2005

northward posted:

As a Glaswegian, this whole video makes me cringe

Why?

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like

Sectarianism? Both sides thinking that because they support a certain team they are better people? People openly admitting in the 21st century that they aren't friends with catholics or protestants?

What ISNT there to cringe about?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Ca0HDBSL8

Ronaldo is a cool guy who cares about the fans.

Thurlow
Aug 14, 2005

northward posted:

Sectarianism? Both sides thinking that because they support a certain team they are better people? People openly admitting in the 21st century that they aren't friends with catholics or protestants?

What ISNT there to cringe about?

I wasn't sure if you were cringing at the documentary itself or what it was portraying. Did you think it was a pretty accurate reflection of what it's like?

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008

Hegav posted:

Ronaldo is a cool guy who cares about the fans.

If you had a 15 second manhug with Ronaldo, and the chance to whisper in his ear, without anyone but you and him hearing it. What would you say?

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I'd ask him, "Would you rather take a one-hour diarrhea shower or drink a gallon of Andy Reid's taint sweat?"

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

JunkDeluxe posted:

If you had a 15 second manhug with Ronaldo, and the chance to whisper in his ear, without anyone but you and him hearing it. What would you say?

Please, dear god, save United

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Still can't believe we got him for £2 million and sold him to Wimbledon two stone heavier and a yard balder at a 350% markup.

It's good that you can't believe that, because it's not true. Arsenal paid £2.5 million for him and sold him to West Ham for £3.2 million.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Not happy about our manager playing for England so close to the new season.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Hey look at Balotelli dunking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8UTQ8IWixk

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

8 foot rim and he still can't dunk with authority that is shocking

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Didn't notice the lower rims. I assumed since I can dunk, I'm far from a pro athlete and only 2 inches taller, that Balotelli could just elevate. Also he palms the ball like a lady

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
You might be able to dunk, but you sure as poo poo can't read threads

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I sure as poo poo don't click every single YouTube link

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

Awesome. Can't wait to use this as fuel to piss off Mexico fans.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
This is kinda cool. Ref cam from the MLS all star game last week. Must be hard to be a referee. Only downside of this, it shakes too much and makes me sea-sick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8g6rAmHtAk

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

beedeebee posted:

This is kinda cool. Ref cam from the MLS all star game last week. Must be hard to be a referee. Only downside of this, it shakes too much and makes me sea-sick.

That crowd really generates a great atmosphere.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
sick tifo bro

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

beedeebee posted:

If they could tighten this up and stop players swearing like hell at the ref (:lol:) this would make some top notch red button viewing.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

beedeebee posted:

why is he speaking spanish to italians, and a bosnian, what a dumbass

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

CaptainRightful posted:

It's good that you can't believe that, because it's not true. Arsenal paid £2.5 million for him and sold him to West Ham for £3.2 million.

Are you certain about that? I'm sure we got him *and* Kitson for that money. Anyway it's still a 200% markup on a player that was a completely spent force by that point and who completely flopped despite dropping a division (although of course he then went on to be SPL top scorer for umpteen seasons, ahem).

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like

Thurlow posted:

I wasn't sure if you were cringing at the documentary itself or what it was portraying. Did you think it was a pretty accurate reflection of what it's like?

Definitely, especially in some hardcore Rangers/Celtic areas. In some areas its much worse.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

JunkDeluxe posted:

No idea, but an interesting question.

Riise looks like he should be on a Rammstein album cover or something

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

My local has an old Torres shirt hanging over the bar that was turned into (Sua)res and the 9 to a 7. That might have to get another re-design.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

vaginal culture posted:

why is he speaking spanish to italians, and a bosnian, what a dumbass

Uhh because they are very mutually intelligible languages especially if you speak in a simple manner. It's the same reason my local pizza guys speak Italian to the Mexicans working in the back.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Seltzer posted:

Uhh because they are very mutually intelligible languages especially if you speak in a simple manner. It's the same reason my local pizza guys speak Italian to the Mexicans working in the back.

No they aren't mutually intelligible. And it is rude to just assume IMO. Italian is closer to Romanian than Spanish. That ref was out of order.

PlantHead
Jan 2, 2004

vaginal culture posted:

No they aren't mutually intelligible. And it is rude to just assume IMO. Italian is closer to Romanian than Spanish. That ref was out of order.

No, The referee is a wanker.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
The Guardian have a gallery of United's many and varied commercial partners.

Hard to know how other teams can compete without an Official Intergrated Telecommunications Partner in Malaysia.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Aug 9, 2013

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

"kill me"

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gcs-LCqPqs

Manager dislocated his shoulder while giving instructions.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:lol:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Is that the Asian version of a keg tapping? I'm assuming that's Sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Soulex posted:

Is that the Asian version of a keg tapping? I'm assuming that's Sake.

Considering how happy Fergie looks, you'd have to think there's booze in there

• Locked thread