Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I am loving amazed that Hannover is still only up 1-0. I so hope for a draw, it would be hilarious.

*e: neeeeeeevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Augsburg were definitely the better team at the beginning of the game but they're a bit worn out now. Don't have as good a doping team as Dortmund do obv.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ah man, looks like Cherundolo is still injured. :(

Aubameyang is so loving fast jeeze

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
HinrundenAugsburg.mp4

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Rycalawre posted:

Augsburg were definitely the better team at the beginning of the game but they're a bit worn out now. Don't have as good a doping team as Dortmund do obv.

I moved houses today and one of the dudes I hired had tickets for Augsburg vs Dortmund and he broke a lamp and ripped out a hinge in my wardrobe so I'm enjoying the idea of him in the stadium being all angry and annoyed at the moment.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I moved houses today and one of the dudes I hired had tickets for Augsburg vs Dortmund and he broke a lamp and ripped out a hinge in my wardrobe so I'm enjoying the idea of him in the stadium being all angry and annoyed at the moment.

lol. Bayerns best bench warmer for 14/15 got himself a goal too. He got subbed straight after and did not look very happy to be taken off. Hopefully we should get some juicy comments in the Polish press.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
6-1 Hertha, surely they're title contenders this year.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
ffs Drmic! You could have won this game for us!

I think we can start counting down the days until Veh quits now.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

frankenfreak posted:

ffs Drmic! You could have won this game for us!

I think we can start counting down the days until Veh quits now.

He absolutely could have, but then again, you lost 3-2! :v:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
The final score line, 4-0, is a little misleading since Augsburg were quite competitive in the first half, and even half way through the second half. But, Dortmund wore them down and poured on the goals late in the match. I'm actually most pleased by the clean sheet. If I remember correctly, last season BVB had an absurdly low number of clean sheets in the league, something like 2 or 3 all season. As for the level of competition? Sure FCA are no FCB, but anytime you can win 4-0 on the road in the Bundesliga, you can be mighty pleased with your team.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Rycalawre posted:

Hopefully we should get some juicy comments in the Polish press.

You'll be disappointed. They're staying mum on the subject for the time being. Mostly worried that Kuba might spend a lot more time on the bench. Of course we're yet to hear from Ryczel (a footy commentator), whose orgasms when Lewy scores are louder than anything Neville's conjured up. I'm sure he'll have something to contribute soon.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Don't forget, the DFB Pokal draw is coming up in about 20 minutes, unfortunately only on Sky. Here's hoping we finally get a home game again after some ten years.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Hoping for a tasty derby or two.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Dortmund vs Munich

1860 :haw:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

Dortmund vs Munich

Yeah, RIP

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

Dunban posted:

Dortmund vs Munich

WE GOT THIS poo poo.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Dunban posted:

Dortmund vs Munich

Jesus, you gave me a heart attack for a second! :golfclap: It'll be a bit of a homecoming for Sven Bender he came from 1860, so did Moritz Leitner, but was sold to Stuttgart, so I don't even know why I brought him up.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I forot to put in my bonus answers at kicktipp, pls add them:

1. Dortmund
2. Hoffenheim, Braunschweig, Augsburg
3. Bayern
4. Bayern
5. Hamburg

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I forot to put in my bonus answers at kicktipp, pls add them:

1. Dortmund
2. Hoffenheim, Braunschweig, Augsburg
3. Bayern
4. Bayern
5. Hamburg

pls added them

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Somehow, HSV are up 2-1 against Schalke.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Dunban posted:

Somehow, HSV are up 2-1 against Schalke.

2-2 now at half time. Cracking game. Mainz/Stuttgart before was also a cracking game. Fantastic opening weekend in the Bundesliga. Really living up to the hype.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
End result: 3-3.

It was entertaining, sure, but it was actually a fairly terrible display by both teams.
Loads of defensive blunders and HSV curling up inside their own penalty box for the last 30 minutes for no good reason.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Schalke = Bayern-Jäger No.1 imo

:shepicide:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Congrats on winning the kicktipp!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Stefan Kießling is coming to my radio station tonight so I am a) going to stare at him like a teenager with a crush and b) ...?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Stefan Kießling is coming to my radio station tonight so I am a) going to stare at him like a teenager with a crush and b) ...?

... tell him you loved how he looked in that Germany kit

NOT hahaha

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Kießreport: Super loving nice guy, not that I expected otherwise. :swoon:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Charkiw got disqualified, Schalke either gets a bye or they'll play PAOK Saloniki, who got eliminated by Charkiw in the last round. Called it (albeit not here).

Oliax
Aug 19, 2011

Bavaro-Mancunian
Friendship Society

Katana Gomai posted:

It's the "Spieltag" before Day 1, but I think you missed the cut-off now. Just post your answers here and I'll add them manually.

Which team will produce the highest goal scorer? Leverkusen
Which three teams will finish last? (16th to 18th place) Frankfurt, Augsburg, Braunschweig
Which Team will win the 1. Bundesliga? FCB
Who is going to win the first leg? FCB
Which team will be first to switch its coach? Frankfurt

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Oliax posted:

Which team will produce the highest goal scorer? Leverkusen
Which three teams will finish last? (16th to 18th place) Frankfurt, Augsburg, Braunschweig
Which Team will win the 1. Bundesliga? FCB
Who is going to win the first leg? FCB
Which team will be first to switch its coach? Frankfurt

Added. Anyone watching the dumbass DFB friendly tonight? Schweinsteiger's 12th missed friendly game in a row! :laugh:

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Katana Gomai posted:

Added. Anyone watching the dumbass DFB friendly tonight? Schweinsteiger's 12th missed friendly game in a row! :laugh:

I'm at work, might as well

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Some quality defending there from Hummels/Mertesacker :wtc:

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

WTF? 0-2 Paraguay

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Big Per and Big Mats :thumbsup:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

This game is AWESOME

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

That last one was courtesy of Khedira, plopping Neuer's punch right back into the middle of the area

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Nice finish by Gündoğan, 1-2

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Müller! 2-2

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

oh, hey, completely unmarked man at the far post. 2-3 paraguay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

that was such a loving fifa goal, including him shooting dead center at the keeper. Owns.

• Locked thread