Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Shmorky posted:

Well well well, what do we have here, Fancy Hands?! http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/lets-play-cartoons/

That was wonderful. If you get enough audio, I'd love to see another!

Edit: And then I just noticed that it was "Let's Play CARTOONS #1", so yay! A new Flash Tub series!

Brother Jonathan fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Shmorky posted:

Well well well, what do we have here, Fancy Hands?! http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/lets-play-cartoons/

I love your interpretation of Gabe Newell.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Shmorky posted:

You have no idea how happy this makes me.
After watching all the videos, I was hoping you'd animate some of the audio.

My wish has come true! Trelyate~~~~~!

Hyperman1992
Jul 18, 2013

Shmorky posted:

Never change, Shmorky :allears:

Chip Cheezum
Sep 5, 2006

Sic Parvis Magna and all that
Trelyate is the worst thing because I keep thinking of the word at completely random times. I was shopping for groceries today and the instant I picked up some tortillas I just thought "trelyate".

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Chip Cheezum posted:

Trelyate is the worst thing because I keep thinking of the word at completely random times. I was shopping for groceries today and the instant I picked up some tortillas I just thought "trelyate".

How exactly is this a bad thing? Trelyate is the greatest word that God has ever bestowed upon us. TREYATEEE!

Massive_Idiot
Jun 21, 2007

Receiving data bursts, everything to do with it.
Aww that cartoon is just adorable. Trelovision trelyate and all that. Keep it up just don't animate that Dontrel Dolphin guy he'd give me nightmares.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
I think Lowtax deciding to do an LP may have inadvertantly created the best thing to happen to SA since chickencheese.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I don't know what I like, but I know what I like and I like that there Flash cartoon show, mmhmm.

EDIT: Oh God, I would pay so hard for an avatar of the Trelyate girl ringing that bell.

Cannonballoon fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Aug 12, 2013

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

AE-35 Unit posted:

EDIT: Oh God, I would pay so hard for an avatar of the Trelyate girl ringing that bell.

How's this:

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Beautiful. Thank you!

NOW IN TRELOVISION

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Thank you ShmoTRELYATE!!!!

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
That video was everything I ever wanted but was too shy to ask for.

EDIT: After watching Everdraed's most recent video, I'd love to see a collaboration between him and Shmorky. They have completely different styles, yet I think that would actually end up being a good thing.

Grope-A-Matic fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 12, 2013

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ChickenHeart posted:

I love your interpretation of Gabe Newell.

Wait that wasn't a photo?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I loving love you Shmorky. You also hand-picked my favorite moment from the Portal 3D video.
"I seem to be stuck inside your grandchild."
"Well I'm calling the police!!"

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I'm personally hoping for the screaming "Where's the Coin-o-Meter?!" breakdown at the end of the Adventures video. I must have listened to that about 5 times in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7kvzbjrSZ4&t=660s

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For some reason I can't get any Flash Tub stuff to load. Something about file not found, yet I know my Flash is current. What the hell? :(

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
PLAY DA PONIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AlojJ3pECM

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For some reason I can't get any Flash Tub stuff to load. Something about file not found, yet I know my Flash is current. What the hell? :(

Turn off your flash blocker.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Shmorky died how he lived: screeching like a crazy cartoon-man.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Japan World Cup has met its match.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

When I first read this I was like, "No, surely he wouldn't do that to us. Not ponies. Not him."

Glad to see it was just a gambling game. Phew! Dodged a bullet!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Now this is something I want to see a cartoon made for. RIP Shmorky

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

When ever I hear pony, I can't help but think of Ween.

Neko-Bakene
Oct 27, 2012
If the ending of the Betting video gets a cartoon version I'll die a laughing man. Rest in Peace Shmorky.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

PrinceRandom posted:

When ever I hear pony, I can't help but think of Ween.

Ginuwine :colbert:

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

I'm personally hoping for the screaming "Where's the Coin-o-Meter?!" breakdown at the end of the Adventures video. I must have listened to that about 5 times in a row.

That was good, but I'd also love to see the "Logs and Meat" segment animated.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

RIP Shorky.

RIP and tear his guts.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
That Flash Tub is a thing of beauty, and these videos are a rich mine from which to obtain animation material.

Trelyate, motherfucker

Monkey Fracas fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 12, 2013

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
City SImulation Jakarta - This is the city simulation of BIG CITY (JAKARTA). PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men of war - its call of duty 3d

Banjo kazooie pc full - arrowkeys to move. shot with A in car mode: arows left rigt and breake with A if you i get god rate i gonna make it bigger

Bleach Ichigo vs. Byakuya 3D - Battle between Ichigo and Byakuya from Bleach, in 3d. Made from the engine of my another 3d game, Beavercurse. I do not own Bleach.

Deadly Fight Single Player - This is a dreamly stroy! Intel Co buyed by a man intel Cpu's selled at 50% PRICE AMD co broken down two monty later computers hacked by a network by intel hell amd Stand up and ...

Weapon maker - Just a simple game I made. Mix and match cool weapons. Save on the blue button and load on the green one!

U Cant C Me - John Cena is hiding, can you find him?

Crimez For Stickz I - The Movement of the player is all thx to my only friend :D Go Check out his World At War Its epic

Slice of Bread - Do you have what it takes to slice a fine piece of bread? Test your skills in the art of slicing bread in the ultimate bread slicing simulator. Pros - Artistic Graphics Cons - Lack of gameplay

Shh Dont Wake Dad - A short game based on the board game of the same name which I never played. Get to fridge before bro without waking up dad. Also inspired by a number of other games

sesame street killer 1 - elmo and his friends are on a killing spree, your mission is to stop them before they compromise your delious mummys recipe of home made bread.

Black and White - Black and White is a 3d fps zombie game in grayscale and red. Tons of blood, 4 weapons, indoor and outdoor levels, and a driveable car.

gta belgium wars V2 - i added an enemy helicopter

Monster Life - Ever get bored playing as humans or people? In Monster Life you play as monsters building a sort of colony to survive attacks from humans.

A pyrit game 3 - yar

insiana_jones2 - this game is made by itsamuellarson a am edit another sprites and other

GAMEJACS ADVENTURE - Dogdin and Shooter game with 3d sprites

Tank 3d v1 - tank 3d

Darkness of the Mind (download) - Explore the mind of a mysterious character. His mind has been destroyed by the use of heroin, and is on the verge of insanity. Save him from his addiction and from insanity. Before its too late.

bof_man
Mar 23, 2006
Value Pack
It's just a flesh wound... right ? :ohdear:

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

bof_man posted:

It's just a flesh wound... right ? :ohdear:

I didn't hear any Doomguy scream, so he's alright.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
At this point I think we need a brand of coffee called Trelattè.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Only after googling Trelyate for myself did I realise that Dontrel the Dolphin and Trelyate are by the same person. I wonder how they fit into the greater Trelland canon.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Only after googling Trelyate for myself did I realise that Dontrel the Dolphin and Trelyate are by the same person. I wonder how they fit into the greater Trelland canon.

And more importantly, do they speak English or Pegoany?

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Are there any good horse racing sims out there? I've looked a few times, but all I find nowadays are F2P's with microtransactions x.x

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Suspect Bucket posted:

Are there any good horse racing sims out there? I've looked a few times, but all I find nowadays are F2P's with microtransactions x.x

You just saw one, pal.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Kraustofski posted:

Aww that cartoon is just adorable. Trelovision trelyate and all that. Keep it up just don't animate that Dontrel Dolphin guy he'd give me nightmares.

Don't listen to this man. Animate the hell out of Dontrel the Dolphin!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Holy loving poo poo the gunshot at the end. That was unexpected and hilarious. RIP Shmorky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

RZApublican posted:

And more importantly, do they speak English or Pegoany?

That book is a perfect illustration of why monolingual English-speakers should not construct languages. His orthography is sort-of based on Aztec, but he has <a> representing /ɔ/ as in awe, <ā> representing /eɪ/ as in hay, and <i> representing /aɪ/ as in eye, all in long sequences of vowels. It's awful and Dontrel Murphy is trying to ruin everything I hold dear!

• Locked thread