Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My cousin took this today in Florence, Italy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Colonoscopy = oval office examination. Huh.

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

Now I'm starting to think that all gynecologists are Men's Rights Advocates.

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hey man, you just accept whatever comes out, you don't judge it.

Thanks for this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pitnicker posted:

Now I'm starting to think that all gynecologists are Men's Rights Advocates.

And you just know they refrigerate their speculums.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

muscles like this? posted:

My cousin took this today in Florence, Italy.

That is a bad post. :iamafag:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I simply won't stand for people who are anti magic.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Konar posted:

You know, you're being pretty anti-anti-magicist yourself. :mad:

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Konar posted:

It's important to keep at least one anti-magic person in your party to nullify the spells of any powerful wizards you might randomly encounter.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Here, have some more: http://imgur.com/a/8fkmg

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

In his sunken house at Bikini Bottom, dead Spongebob waits, dreaming.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Yeah I probably shouldn't have googled singletism.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Jellymouth posted:

In his sunken house at Bikini Bottom, dead Spongebob waits, dreaming.

Listening to his thousand year lullaby in his eternal slumber..."Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..."

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

V for Vegas posted:

This is an attitude I can respect in a politician.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's 25 minutes so i had to skip around but I REALLY want to know what he is saying while he is sucking on all of his anime toys. He seems so matter of fact about it too. "you gotta suck on these plastic anime girls at least once a day or they will wilt"

Edit: now he's sucking on/humping a tiny toy desk. This whole video is him sucking on his toys :wtf:

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 07:31 on Aug 15, 2013

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

NESguerilla posted:

It's 25 minutes so i had to skip around but I REALLY want to know what he is saying while he is sucking on all of his anime toys. He seems so matter of fact about it too. "you gotta suck on these plastic anime girls at least once a day or they will wilt"

Edit: now he's sucking on/humping a tiny toy desk. This whole video is him sucking on his toys :wtf:

The title translates to 'Licking Anime Figures'. :shrug:

The Swiss-German accent is truly the most terrible of accents.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

V for Vegas posted:

I did and it led me to this:

Yous are crazy as hell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ok Fella posted:

Yous are crazy as hell.

But 'you' is both singular and plural in English :confused:

e: Oh, :thejoke:

burnsep
Jul 3, 2005

Ok Fella posted:

Yous are crazy as hell.

How about "y'all"?

Also that is some wonderful crazy right there.

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?
Umm, using vous for multiple persons in a single headspace is anti-francophone. Check your privilege you English-speaking pieces of poo poo

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

Ok Fella posted:

Yous are crazy as hell.

What the gently caress? This is the second time I've seen the term "gender fluid" in pyf. What is this mysterious substance?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

fleshy echidna posted:

What is this mysterious substance?
"I want all my options open so I don't die a virgin".

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

fleshy echidna posted:

What the gently caress? This is the second time I've seen the term "gender fluid" in pyf. What is this mysterious substance?

It's the idea that a person's gender expression isn't solid and that, from day to day, they could identify as male, female, neither, inbetween, or any of a number of other options.

Since the person is multiple systems, I don't know if this means that their headmates are all different genders or some of them are gender fluid and some are trans and some are androgyne or what and oh my god I was in the weirdo internet loser clique when I was a stupid kid but I never encountered this much crazy bullshit. :psypop:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Ok Fella posted:

Yous are crazy as hell.

Why are they anti-Brain Age? Is sudoku singletist? Why are there two "t"s in singletist?

Also, I love that the first paragraph on the left reads "We are...who is" instead of "We are...who are".

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Kakairo posted:

Why are they anti-Brain Age? Is sudoku singletist? Why are there two "t"s in singletist?

Also, I love that the first paragraph on the left reads "We are...who is" instead of "We are...who are".

The blog is called "This is Intelligent Privilege," so clearly the icon is meant to illustrate how evil smart people are.

Down with the cis-centric heteronormative ableist singletist anti-magic intelligent patriarchy! :arghfist::shepface:

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

cobalt impurity posted:

The blog is called "This is Intelligent Privilege," so clearly the icon is meant to illustrate how evil smart people are.

Down with the cis-centric heteronormative ableist singletist anti-magic intelligent patriarchy! :arghfist::shepface:

I just want to know how his head mates could have raped him, physically and psychologically.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I just want to know how his head mates could have raped him, physically and psychologically.

Non-consensual masturbation?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

All you need is an imagination that resides in the gutter, where it moans repeatedly and strokes its cock through a hole in its fursuit.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dude goes to sleep as one of his female 'headmates'. Some time in the night one of his male 'headmates' sort of half takes over, but the female headmate is still there and still him sort of. The male headmate has a wank, therefore sexually violating without permission the female headmate that is still sort of there.

Or in short: crazytown.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Angela Christine posted:

Non-consensual masturbation?

Wouldn't that be using the same body? Or does one headmate have claim to the body and the rest are subservient? Also how does he have "suspicions" of this? Wouldn't he know?

I need to take a class on this, they never mentioned it in psychology (Single Privilege).

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Ok Fella posted:

Yous are crazy as hell.

All I could think after reading this is that deer must be REALLY pissed off at us but they just can't say anything about it :ohdear:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
The way people who think they have headmates talk, they all sort of run around and do things inside the head. Not sure exactly how that works. Example: That recent post where the main personality had to be executed because it was sick, and was reincarnated as a loving dragon. One of the other personalities supposedly executed it.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

It's like these guys saw The Three Faces of Eve and thought to themselves, "How can I adapt this to my belief that I am an ancient acid-breathing wolfman?"

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Sometimes I think this forum needs a Tumblr mock thread, but then I remember what happened to the Idiots On The Internet thread. I know we can't have nice things because people ruin them, but apparently we can't have mean things either.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Anyone else remember the ads for those God-awful Dorf VHS "comedies" as a kid?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Fabulist posted:

The way people who think they have headmates talk, they all sort of run around and do things inside the head. Not sure exactly how that works. Example: That recent post where the main personality had to be executed because it was sick, and was reincarnated as a loving dragon. One of the other personalities supposedly executed it.

So does that mean the main personality is now the dragon? Or did one of the 2nd tier personalities take over the drivers seat?

And on another note, given that all this is going on inside their heads, surely now they have a corpse rattling around in there too.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!
I long for the days when crazy people just thought they were Napoleon and shouted on street corners wearing tinfoil beanies. Now we have to listen to them and pretend that they're sane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

burnsep posted:

How about "y'all"?

Also that is some wonderful crazy right there.

All of y'all in favour of this motion, say aye.

• Locked thread