Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
A platoon of the Alpine Corps is doing the usual hike in the mountains, as part of their training. Suddenly, one of the soldiers, private Wasp, slips and nearly falls in the canyon coasting the ledge. He's hanging on a root, but he feels that he can't hold on for much longer.
Seeing one of his comrades, he cries for help. "Sure", says the other "but you'll have to kiss me, and jerk me off". "No! Go away, you sick bastard".
He sees another one coming, and again he cries for help. "Sure", says the other, "but you need to blow me and let me come on your face". Private Wasp of course refuses.
But now he's feeling that he can't resist anymore. He sees yet another comrade coming, and cries "Help! Help me! I'll do anything you want, I'll kiss you, jerk you off, blow you... but please, help me!". The other soldier comes close, looks at him, and stomps his hands shouting "DIE, human being!".

note: if you actually stomp your foot, the joke gets better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
I can't remember where I heard this, and it's not really very funny, but it's probably my favourite joke of all time; I have difficulty telling it to people because I always crack up when it comes to the punchline.

A woman walks into a bar, and notices a guy sitting at a table who has a gigantic orange head. She orders a beer, and tries to keep her eyes on her drink but can't stop herself sneaking glances over at the guy with the gigantic orange head. After a minute or so he looks over at her and says "you're wondering about my gigantic orange head, aren't you?" She looks embarrassed and says "Oh, no, not at all!" "It's okay," he says. "I'll tell you what - buy me a beer and I'll tell you how I got a gigantic orange head. Deal?" "Sure", she says, because she doesn't really know what else to say. She orders a beer for the guy with the gigantic orange head and he beckons her over to his table. She comes over and sits down, and he begins his story.

"Well... I didn't always have a gigantic orange head. I was using my metal detector at the beach one day last year, just looking for loose change that people had dropped and stuff like that. I hadn't had much luck, but right down where the sand meets the sea my metal detector started beeping like crazy. So, I dug down in the sand and found an old lamp - you know, an old Aladdin-type oil lamp. It wasn't gold, it was just tarnished brass or something - or copper maybe, it was pretty green and dingy."

The woman nods to show she understands and takes a sip of her beer.

"Anyway, I rinsed it off in the water, and because I didn't want to get my bag soaking wet I gave it a quick rub with the edge of my T-shirt. And I know it's hard to believe, but as soon as I did that a genie appeared in a puff of blue smoke. Just like in some cheesy film. I just about poo poo myself, but he then started giving that whole spiel about 'you have released my from my prison, in return I will grant you any three wishes you want'. You know how it goes.

So, first of all I wished for a million dollars, and he kind of waved his hands around and pulled this briefcase from the air and tossed it over to me. I opened it up, and it was packed full of fifty dollar bills. I kind of wished I'd asked for more, but it was still more money than I'd ever seen in my life. While I was still trying to get to grips with what was happening the genii asked my what my second wish was, and I thought for a moment and told him I wished that I was twenty and healthy again. And he waved his hands around again and I could feel my skin smoothing out and the pain in my back going away. I didn't tell you this at the start, but I'm actually pushing seventy. Well, it would have spoiled that bit of the story, really."

"Sure," the woman says.

"So anyway, he asked me what my final wish would be, and I was getting pretty excited by now, but it was now that I made a major gently caress-up and asked for something that, in retrospect, was really loving stupid." The man falls silent and looks sadly into his beer, slowly shaking his gigantic orange head.

"So," the woman prods after a moment, "what on earth was you final wish? How did you end up like... well, like this?"

"For my third wish," the man replies, "I wished for a gigantic orange head".

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

1 posted:

"For my third wish," the man replies, "I wished for a gigantic orange head".

:psyduck:

Unhumor is not humorous.

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
That made me laugh myself sick. Seeing spots here, oh god.

Captain Trips posted:

:psyduck:

Unhumor is not humorous.

Eye of the beholder, man.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Forgive me if this has been done.

A police officer pulls over a guy on a chopper for speeding and asks for license and registration. The man has none, so the cop asks for a name to run through the database. "Fred," claims the man.
The officer asks for a last name.
"Ain't got one."
The officer asks how that can be. Fred leans back and explains himself.

"When I was a kid my name was Frederick Dingaling. I used to get teased a lot because of that, but I wanted to show them I could succeed in life. So, I got good grades, went to college and got my PhD and became Doctor Fred Dingaling, PhD. I made myself a nice nest egg, but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to be a dentist. So, with my salary I went back to school and got myself a DDS and became Dr. Fred Dingaling, PhD, DDS. I opened up a clinic and hired a secretary.

"Well, we had a fling. She had VD, of course. Now I was Dr. Fred Dingaling, PhD, DDS, with VD. The AMA found out about my VD and revoked my PhD so I was Dr. Fred Dingaling, DDS, with VD. Then the AMA told the ADA about my VD and revoked my DDS so I was Fred Dingaling with VD.

"Then the VD took away my Dingaling so now I'm just Fred."

Double May Care has a new favorite as of 03:42 on Aug 12, 2013

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
A blonde is rowing a boat in a corn field on the side of the highway. Another blonde sees this, pulls her car over, and stands on the highway shoulder.

"What are you doing out there?" she yells. The nautical blonde replies, "Rowing my boat, duh!"

Highway Blonde isn't happy about this response. "You idiot! You're the reason people tell jokes about dumb blondes! You're giving the rest of us a bad name!"

Boat Blonde is nonplussed. "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

Highway Blonde yells back, "Nothing right now, but if I could swim I'd go out there and kick your rear end!"

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
A the blondes in the world get sick and tired of blonde jokes, so they have a big public rally. To prove that blondes aren't dumb, the speaker calls on a random blonde to come on stage and answer trivia questions.
"What's the capital of the United States?"
"Umm, I dunno, California?"
The crowd starts shouting "That question was too hard! Give her another chance!"
"How many ounces are in a pound?"
"Umm, I dunno, like a hundred?"
Again, the crowd starts shouting "That question was too hard! Give her another chance!"
"What's two plus two?"
"Ummm, four?"
The crowd still shouts "That question was too hard! Give her another chance!"

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Doing this from memory, hope nobody's posted this one:

So a guy's walking down a beach, and his eye catches a pier. On the edge of the pier he sees a wheelchair-bound girl, and from the distance he's at it looks like she's sobbing. So, never being one to back away from someone in trouble, he approaches the pier, and upon reaching the edge, the girl notices the faint sound of footsteps coming towards her. "Hey, are you feeling OK?" the man says.

"Well," she starts, "I've really been thinking about things lately, and I realized that I've never been hugged before." It's pretty clear that the girl's very distressed about this, and it would be a shame if she did something drastic, this close to the water... The man asks, "May I?" The girl nods, and he wraps his arms delicately around the girl's chairbound form in a strong, passionate hug.

As he releases his arms from the hug he notices her mood hasn't really improved. "Is there something else wrong?" The man asks. "M-my mom... She fell into a coma at the hospital, and died about a week ago... I never even got to kiss her goodbye. Could you please give me a kiss, for her?" The man happily obliges, and soon enough the girl recieves a kiss on the cheek.

"I had this boyfriend, too, a while back. He turned out to be an abusive alcoholic. In the later stages of it, he got more and more violent. He's the reason I'm like this," she gestures to her immobile legs. " The last things he ever said to me were things like, 'Nobody in their right mind would ever gently caress you!' In retrospect, it was a pretty bad relationship, but I guess I clung to it out of desperation...I understand this might be a bit much, but could you...?"

The man, having been in some rocky relationships himself, completely understands. He takes his shirt off... yanks her out of the wheelchair, PUNTS her into the lake, and once she resurfaces runs off with the wheelchair yelling, "NOW you're hosed!"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

What do you call a man with a dick on his face?

gently caress knows.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

What do you call a man with dicks for ears?

Anything you like, he can't hear you

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009
If I put a :smug: in my post - that means I'm right no matter what.
We talked about 'kid jokes' earlier in the thread - those jokes that make little or no sense. My son popped out with two of them at breakfast a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share:

what did the fork say to the knife?
We do not make sense!

What did the fork say to the spoon?
Let's have a fight!

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Macklemost
May 24, 2013
What do you call a man with a 2inch penis?

Justin

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Macklemost posted:

What do you call a man with a 2inch penis?

Justin

I feel retarded because I tried to find a pun for like 10 seconds in this one.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

SheepNameKiller posted:

There is a pun.

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!

SheepNameKiller posted:

Trust your feelings, Luke.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Splizwarf posted:

Trust your feelings, Luke.

His name's not Luke, it's Justin.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

SheepNameKiller posted:

Just 10?

Sigma_Bark
Jun 1, 2013
Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

Because he was outstanding in his field

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

OppositeOfLove posted:

We talked about 'kid jokes' earlier in the thread - those jokes that make little or no sense. My son popped out with two of them at breakfast a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share:

what did the fork say to the knife?
We do not make sense!

What did the fork say to the spoon?
Let's have a fight!

Yeah, I don't get it either.

There's a whole blog of nonsense kid jokes:

http://badkidsjokes.tumblr.com/

It's been cracking me up for weeks.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

SheepNameKiller posted:

Justin -> Just In -> You're just in enough for me to feel something

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

Manslaughter posted:

Justin -> Just In -> You're just in enough for me to feel something

:thejoke:

For new content, Did you hear about the two antennas that got married?
The cermony was so-so, but the reception was great!

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

OppositeOfLove posted:

Told to me yesterday by a five-year-old:

A rich man walks into a McDonald's and says "I'd like a One Gram Burger."

And this one, which is actually pretty deep. Or not.

I am you and you are me. Who am I?

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Dave Syndrome posted:

The Walrus.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

quote:

Blonde jokes

How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
That's not funny.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW
How many rabbits does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

You can't even fit one rabbit in a lightbulb.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says " Hey, why the long face?" The horse replied "my wife just died of leukemia."

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Gay Abortions posted:

How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
That's not funny.

How many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One. :smuggo:

(Note: that emoticon is a description of how to deliver the answer - with as much smugness as possible.)

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

beato posted:

Works better with Biggish.

Or if you tell it to Sean Connery.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Did you hear about the trainspotter who fell in front of the Flying Scotsman?

He was chuffed to bits.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

quote:

blonde jokes

How can you tell if a blonde is suicidal?
Bulletholes in her mirror

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
The Reverend Henry Ward Beecher
Called the hen a most marvelous creature.
The hen, pleased with that,
Laid an egg in his hat.
And thus did the hen reward Beecher.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
This one is making the rounds on facebook. Apologies to those who've already seen it - I laughed.

"
These are from a book called Disorder in the Courts and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while the exchanges were taking place.

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?'
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan!
ATTORNEY: Are you sexually active?
WITNESS: No, I just lie there.
WITNESS: Every year.
WITNESS: Forty-five years.
WITNESS: I forget..
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's 20, much like your IQ.
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Getting laid

ATTORNEY: She had three children , right?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
WITNESS: Take a guess.

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I'm going with male.
ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 PM
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No..
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law."

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm sorry you seem to have mistaken this thread for STDH.txt

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Yeah I saw those before.. in 1999! :iceburn:

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Yeah, while those are still funny, most of them are probably a decade old at bare minimum.

e:f;b

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
My dad is laughing his rear end off right now, here's some from him:

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive a car?
She was a woman.

Yo' mamma's so fat she wore a Malcolm X shirt and a helicopter tried to land on her.

Why did Michael J. Fox go to Sonic?
for the shakes

What's the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scot?
A Rolling Stone says "Hey, you, get offa my cloud" while a Scot says "Hey, McLeod, get offa my ewe!"

Stairs has a new favorite as of 16:35 on Aug 16, 2013

Dr. Jamming
Apr 11, 2007

People are talking out there... and I hear it all.

Dave Syndrome posted:

Told to me yesterday by a five-year-old:

A rich man walks into a McDonald's and says "I'd like a One Gram Burger."

And this one, which is actually pretty deep. Or not.

My Persona?

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Dr. Jamming posted:

My Persona?

No, dammit! You're not me!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Stairs posted:

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive a car?
She was a woman.

How did Helen Keller's parents punish her?
They stuck a plunger in the toilet.

Why did Helen Keller's dog commit suicide?
You would too if your name was Baaahfewjahhhfraebahhhj.

That's all I can recall from being a not-funny 14yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
When Helen Keller fell down the well, why didn't she grab the rope?

She was too busy screaming

• Locked thread