Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Ninpo posted:

Chart suggests 48 games OP

sunderland are having a deep cup run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Ninpo posted:

Chart suggests 48 games OP

10 of those spots are for nights out when Jozy attempts to pull

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Modus Trollens posted:

sunderland are having a deep cup run

Thread is for league goals mate?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Ninpo posted:

Thread is for league goals mate?

Jozy is American probably doesn't understand it all yet give him time or maybe a NBC documentary

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010
2 goals, only 2.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
8 goals, I have faith :911:

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

tbp posted:

attached is the official chart keeping track of jozy during the 38 matches of barclays, so we all know where he stands

I for one look forward to a good honest competition in good fun and I'm sure everything will stay very positive about american striker Jozy "Josmer" Altidore.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Knows-he Cannotscore

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Hmm are guesses after the season starts valid

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

vaginal culture posted:

Hmm are guesses after the season starts valid

I think Pissflaps stated clearly that they are not valid earlier itt

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Could someone make sure Jozy knows the season has begun?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
http://jozyaltidore.com/

:911:

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

The sight and the glory. Go Jozy Go.

Make those Sunderland City Magpies taste the stars and the stripes son

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Thir-loving-teen, he will score 13 goals. Also at least 7 will be from inside the six yard box, or the "Jozy-zone" as I like to call it. Its where he's so deadly, as my montage from last season shows or it would do had it not been taken down off youtube due to copyright claims

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

Thir-loving-teen, he will score 13 goals. Also at least 7 will be from inside the six yard box, or the "Jozy-zone" as I like to call it. Its where he's so deadly, as my montage from last season shows or it would do had it not been taken down off youtube due to copyright claims

I can't accept this submission you are too late.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

I can't accept this submission you are too late.

Come on Pissflaps Ive been waiting all summer for this, and Ive had lucky number 13 in my mind since day one. Dont be a spoilsport.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

Come on Pissflaps Ive been waiting all summer for this, and Ive had lucky number 13 in my mind since day one. Dont be a spoilsport.

Rules are rules. A true jozy fan wouldn't have missed the deadline.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Like by a day, dont be such a meanie manpng. If he manages to score less than youre rather conservative estimate of 6, I'll buy you a new tar or an upgrade to sweeten the deal.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

cadfael posted:

Rather funny that its the jozy videos that finally get you done for copyright infringement.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

cadfael posted:

Like by a day, dont be such a meanie manpng. If he manages to score less than youre rather conservative estimate of 6, I'll buy you a new tar or an upgrade to sweeten the deal.

Trying to break the rules fails so you resort to bribery. Where are your scruples gifman.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

Rather funny that its the jozy videos that finally get you done for copyright infringement.

Some dodgy sounding company filed a claim thats probably errounous, and its no longer availiable in alot of countries. Ive not been tardy to the Jozy party because Ive been in the nick gaylord.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

It wouldn't be fair on everyone else. You've had the chance to see him with his new team mates and are working with a different number of games.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

vaginal culture posted:

Where are your scruples gifman.

cadfael posted:

Ive been in the nick gaylord.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Nice to see Pissflaps not standing for any nonsense regarding late entries or prediction altering. Good honest poster.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Fine, well I dont mind as my three posting pals Mr. Mambo, Botswana! and sweek0 are all good lads and deserving of the Altislore glory thats coming their way.

The Natch
Feb 16, 2011

oh man i love me some nachos
My prediction of 0 goals is currently correct and will be for the rest of the season and then Sunderland will get relegated and Jozy can go away forever.

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane

Pissflaps posted:

I am sorry Knoddus but your entry was submitted four (4) minutes too late.

gently caress me

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Pissflaps posted:

There is no deadline, vote away

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

T. Finninho posted:

Wow, Josmer would never allow this. Do you think he'd score goals after the final whistle was blown too to up his goal total? I don't think so.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Someone voted 2 after the deadline, does this mean they might win, instead of me, if Jozy manages to beat the odds and triple his career Premier League scoring total?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

T. Finninho posted:

gonna wait till the season is finished to make my guess and collect all the sweet points.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
suck it flaps.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

T. Finninho posted:

Whoever votes just before the last game of the season is going to have a slight advantage.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Whoever votes just before the last game of the season is going to have a slight advantage.

swings and roundabouts innit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

yeah I was going to say, I wish I'd just waited until the 93rd minute of Sunderland's last game and predicted then

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Modus Trollens posted:

swings and roundabouts innit

While its true that everything evens out in the end you do need a start point from when the end can even.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Pissflaps posted:

That'd be a right shameful thing to do. No place for this in the modern Jozy game, imo.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Dunban posted:

That'd be a right shameful thing to do. No place for this in the modern Jozy game, imo.

Apparently there is. I guess we will have to see which shameless posters are prepared to submit their guesses after the season has started.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
If the transfer window can extend into the season, I'm sure the Jozy Window can too. Maybe we could have a second Jozy Window in January for people to update their guesses, in case they're afraid of dropping out of the running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Pissflaps posted:

While its true that everything evens out in the end you do need a start point from when the end can even.

The end can even what?

• Locked thread