Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009
Paako:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Time for Paako to reveal her True Power. :black101:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/beelzebub_2/en/0/216/

Interesting

bondster
May 6, 2007

I really, really like this turn of events

Kanzaki vs. Himekawa next week :black101:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Page 17 is the best page for the chapter Kanzaki and Pakko :allears:
Looks like Beel is able to give anyone his power and sticks to Oga simply because he likes Oga

Monsieur Mango
Apr 29, 2009
Angry uneducated white person
Did Toujo beat his opponent without Beel's help? drat, what a badass.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sunburnedcrow posted:

Looks like Beel is able to give anyone his power and sticks to Oga simply because he likes Oga

I think it's more ll the people he gave his power to are already contracted to him; it's why they got the crest. Not quite the same sort of contract Oga has, but they do already get power from Beel now, so getting it more directly from him seems reasonable enough.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

sunburnedcrow posted:

When you see Kunieda fighting she still has the II under her symbol, which indicates that Beel isn't just giving his powers to just anyone, it's the same system he just can't give the power to Oga because it's blocked.

e: Beaten like the bad guys.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
edit isn't quote.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

Gothmog1065 posted:

When you see Kunieda fighting she still has the II under her symbol, which indicates that Beel isn't just giving his powers to just anyone, it's the same system he just can't give the power to Oga because it's blocked.

e: Beaten like the bad guys.

That's the standard Beel symbol. The King's Crest has the number in the top part. Betting the change in symbol represents them channelling Beel's power directly rather than via Oga.

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.
If Beel is able to contract with any of them now then it's probably likely there'll be an arc where they each take a turn babysitting after this is resolved.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Verizian posted:

If Beel is able to contract with any of them now then it's probably likely there'll be an arc where they each take a turn babysitting after this is resolved.

Please let this be correct.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rodyle posted:

Please let this be correct.

Pretty sure that just leads to Beel, Kouta, and Futaba adventures.

Which would also own.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Beel riding in that hoodie :3:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Nahxela posted:

Beel riding in that hoodie :3:

Finally there's a practical way to hide naked demon babies on one's shoulder!

Kanzaki vs. Himekawa with sideline action from Pakko? I couldn't ask for a better fight right now :allears:!

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Beelzebub, you never disappoint with where you take things. :allears:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Beelze saves the day hell yeah! :black101:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Dexo posted:

Pretty sure that just leads to Beel, Kouta, and Futaba adventures.

Which would also own.

And then we can add Chiyo to take it all the way to amazing.

gently caress, now I want a spinoff, or at least a side-chapter, of their adventures.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
New chapter is up
The Paako-Kanzaki interaction continues to be :allears:. Oh Himekawa, oh you and your pocket change. :haw:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Natsume and Jinno! Nobody knows whether these two are weak or strong at all!"

Paako is the designated fourth-wall breaker of the series. :allears:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
see now this is what I've been expecting. Holy poo poo, oga, beel and himekawa.

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Aug 22, 2013

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I wanted to do a little dance when I flipped to 17. And goddamn Himekawa how rich are you?

Carnival47
Jul 21, 2004
Is this just some elaborate plot by the LDP to provide construction jobs? Because it looks like Oga is going to nuke a significant portion of the city this time.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
A-amazing, who would've thought that Kanzaki had the prowess to see through a bunshin technique of that caliber?

Also, Himekawa and his money. So casually throwing around a few million dollars :allears:

Carnival47 posted:

Is this just some elaborate plot by the LDP to provide construction jobs? Because it looks like Oga is going to nuke a significant portion of the city this time.
Toujou needs to make money somehow.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Ahahahaha a goddamn sticker tattoo. Oh Himekawa :allears:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Just Himekawa trolling the otherside forever.

Oh Oga might need a power surge to beat this guy at some point, let me just join the enemy buy a power blocking machine to cause beel to overload and set up my own horde of minions, should only cost me my lunch money

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
This'll be the best payoff I've read in a long time. Goddamn Himekawa :aaa:
I do love how Beelz stays hilarious even in bad rear end time. The clone technique and the fake tattoo were just silly.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Punc posted:

This'll be the best payoff I've read in a long time. Goddamn Himekawa :aaa:
I do love how Beelz stays hilarious even in bad rear end time. The clone technique and the fake tattoo were just silly.

I think the best part is him trying to show it off to Kanzaki Natsume and Jinno thinking he removed it, earlier in the chapter

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wasn't Toujou #3?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Wasn't Toujou #3?

Nope he was 4.

There was a statement of the enemies asking who 3 was but no answer before the fight started.

Edit:

Dexo fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 22, 2013

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Chapter 218 is out.

Ultimate Burying Punch :allears:

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

McTimmy posted:

Chapter 218 is out.

Ultimate Burying Punch :allears:

Was he using the emblem as an ion cannon? :swoon:

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Cynic Jester posted:

Was he using the emblem as an ion cannon? :swoon:

He was using it as an Ion Cannon to distractso Oga could do what he does best, Punch a Dude

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Idk how this manga remains so awesome.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Hahaha, Furuichi, Paako, Himekawa and Beel were perfect this chapter. :allears:. I liked how Himekawa made his lackeys did the pose, perfectionist indeed.

sunburnedcrow fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Aug 29, 2013

Custodes
Jan 3, 2003
I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler, and it's likely my favorite line now in the entire manga: "Here comes your beating". Never change, Beelzebub, never change.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
And here I thought that Himekawa couldn't top himself :allears:

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Furuichi, what an rear end in a top hat. But it's Oga's own fault too. I mean, I know it can get busy babysitting a demon lord, but how can you not read Jump for over a month?!

Oh, and Himekawa was crazy awesome too.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER :ssj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
This manga is the best poo poo ever. The best part of the whole thing is that Himekawa said exactly what he was doing in front of the group he would betray like days before the fact.

• Locked thread