Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Gary, what are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Gary either lost a bet or made a bet with Carra.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

R. Mute posted:

This is English football, for some reason the world loves it more than any other league — one thing is a real aggression I would call it. Another thing is duels that are handled in a certain way and I think the referee did very well.

From minute 1 to minute 95 there was a real fight — a football fight between Benteke and Ivanovic.

Wonder if this will be the first of the FA's retrospective actions now that they've said they can charge a player even if the ref has given them a yellow in the match.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=REGvHGpt0oE&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DREGvHGpt0oE%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

drat.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

serious gaylord posted:

Wonder if this will be the first of the FA's retrospective actions now that they've said they can charge a player even if the ref has given them a yellow in the match.

I think the change was just that if the ref's weren't certain of the incident it would be reviewed, not that every incident can be

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I can't believe they have guys on the sidelines to shove microphones in their face when they've just scored.

dox
Mar 4, 2006

Spurs had a 5-0 European win this evening and got to give some of the youngsters (Kane, Carroll) a run about... resulting in this beautiful photo.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
That's even better than the old one of Ronaldo kneeling in front of Rooney

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Broadway Danny Rose at it again

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Raul tonight, gif from twitter. Bring him back please!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Hegav posted:

Oh my god, imagine if football was like that all the time. Who is it that makes the assist there?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hoops posted:

Oh my god, imagine if football was like that all the time. Who is it that makes the assist there?

Di María

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Frankston posted:

How the gently caress that wasn't a red is beyond me. Andrew Friend is a dodgy oval office.

Kevin Friend is dodgy as gently caress, agreed.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Hegav posted:

Reminder that Raul is 54 years old and can still score goals. One of the best ever, no doubt

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Ronaldo at a Dodgers game.

https://vine.co/v/hqrAIvr5BQK

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Don't think this has been posted before. After Inside City, Tunnel Cam, and all the other behind the scenes stuff City have launched, they are now strapping cameras to players during training so you can see what it's really like, the trial video is kind of cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVICfUcLtAY

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Don't think this has been posted before. After Inside City, Tunnel Cam, and all the other behind the scenes stuff City have launched, they are now strapping cameras to players during training so you can see what it's really like, the trial video is kind of cool:

Should be good.

Xeno fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Aug 23, 2013

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Was that a friendly or something? Why is Raul playing for Madrid

edit just looked yeah it was the Bernabeu trophy. That is a beautiful goal btw

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T. Finninho posted:

Reminder that Raul is 54 years old and can still score goals. One of the best ever, no doubt

I love him OP

quote:

“I looked up at the scoreboard hoping that the minutes would not tick by.” - Raul after the match

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Really liked this, the stuff from tevez's perspective in particular was class.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

pissy smelliott posted:

Was that a friendly or something? Why is Raul playing for Madrid

edit just looked yeah it was the Bernabeu trophy. That is a beautiful goal btw

He's been doing testimonials with his former teams. He returned to and played for Schalke in a game a few week ago too and scored off a sweet Draxler assist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvlBFk5zsY0

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Nothing like a sexy new pitch at the start of a season.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I've only been to Villa Park once and it pissed it down the entire time and I was in the front row so not covered by the roof, it is not a happy memory.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Really awesome stuff made even better as I was at that friendly. City is, as always, top notch in their media department.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Frankston posted:

Looking forward to seeing some perfectly weighted through balls from Coutinho on that pitch

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Frankston posted:

That is the best looking pitch I have seen. Well done, Villa!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Real Madrid already has one of this, why are they buying another? it's baffling.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
The last two images were a good double whammy for some fine rear end lolling. Does anyone have any recent pictures of Ronaldo on the beach btw?? in small tight shorts like bale's preferably

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol at that physique

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

vaginal culture posted:

Lol at that physique

For someone with such a powerful shot, I was really disappointed by his quad development. No way he's squatting more than 250 pounds. Spurs should sell him tbh.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Has bale tucked the bottoms of his shorts in to show off his legs there? Im lollin

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Machinegunboyo posted:

For someone with such a powerful shot, I was really disappointed by his quad development. No way he's squatting more than 250 pounds. Spurs should sell him tbh.

400 grand per pound he can squat sound right?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

Yeah he needs Ronaldo to show him how to properly bulk, imagine the 2 of them at about 235 lbs each just blasting kicks into the upper 90 and looking great shirtless

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
http://instagram.com/p/daBDEDpTA1/

#dench

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

Yeah he needs Ronaldo to show him how to properly bulk, imagine the 2 of them at about 235 lbs each just blasting kicks into the upper 90 and looking great shirtless

I was gonna say this. Ronnie really needs to sort Bale out. Disappointing physique, not very aesthetically pleasing. Work that core and pecs.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Taking the PIIIISS

• Locked thread