Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Tons of photo gear and I resort to an iPhone pic, as usual:

Two ballheads up for sale today: Manfrotto 498RC2 and 496RC2. How about $100 shipped for the 498RC2, and $75 shipped for the 496RC2? Both are in like-new condition and include the original box.

There are also 3 quick-release plates, and you might notice that two have been upgraded with BlackRapid's FastenR T-1 instead of the weaker piece of metal that's usually on the plate. These provide a more secure mount point for detachable camera straps.

I'm not sure of the most fair way to divvy up the plates. I'd rather not sell them separately from the ballheads since a prospective buyer might not have plates yet. How about one upgraded plate goes with each head, and whichever sells first gets the spare non-upgraded plate?

Let me know if you would like more photos or have any questions.

PayPal and US only, please.

Ballhead showed up today, it is gigantic and sturdy and awesome and now i only have to ope that my lightweight tripod isn't snyped under it's might italian weight.

"compact", heh!

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

NebZ posted:

Sent you a PM!

NebZ has paid me $180 and I have agreed to mail out his camera no later than Friday.

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.

Jellyko posted:

I replied to mightaswell's email a week ago and received neither an affirmative nor negative reply--did that email make it through? Are dibs in jeopardy? STAY TUNED FOR THE THRILLING CONCLUSION!

So, I'm absent minded as gently caress. I meant to reply to you, and then went and blew my camera money for this month on some other poo poo.

Sorry about that! Next person grab this. Great price!!

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

powderific posted:

After trying out the GH3 as a second camera to my D800 on video shoots, I've realized that having two interchangeable lens systems and a regular camcorder where everything turns in different directions and handles exposure differently is making me crazy. So! I'm selling off everything µ4/3 and focusing on Nikon.

I have:
SOLD Panasonic GH3 and battery grip
Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8
SOLD Panasonic 20mm f1.7
SOLD Canon 300mm f4 FD L with µ4/3 adapter

I have boxes and whatnot for all the Panasonic stuff, and original sales receipts for the GH3 and 12-35.

First up is the GH3 and battery grip with original battery along with a pair of Wasabi power batteries. I picked this up used from a Fred Miranda fella who seems to buy and sell a ton of cameras. Had maybe a week of use on it. Since then I've done one project with it—probably 30 hours tops. It's in mostly perfect condition. There's one very small nick near the WB/ISO buttons, and it's missing the rubber grommet for the battery terminal. I have another on order but it's not arrived yet and doesn't matter unless you plan on using it in the rain without the battery grip.

While the OM-D seems to get all the attention, I really like this as a stills camera. The quality is far beyond my last experience with µ4/3, the G2, and it actually feels like a serious piece of kit. For video it has a lot of the things that are missing from other DSLRs, like 1080 60p, recording times over 20 minutes, batteries that last for ages, and EVF+articulated screen so you can use it in the sun and at other angles. I really, really liked it in both situations but need to focus my efforts on one system.

I'd like to sell the GH3 as a package with the 12-35mm 2.8. It's in perfect condition as far as I can tell, and has had a UV filter on the front element since new. It's a very, very nice lens. The IS is great for handheld video work and it focuses really close (a feature I hadn't expected.)

Next up is the classic Panasonic 20mm 1.7. Great lens, I've actually only had this one a week since buying it used from another Fred Miranda seller and haven't shot any stills with it yet, but did use it for some interviews. Foolishly decided to buy more lenses right before selling off the whole kit. Oh well. I had one back when I had the G2 and it's a great little lens.

Finally, the Canon 300mm FD f4 L. I picked this up from KEH as a BGN lens for $300. The focus ring is a little loose, it doesn't have a front cap, and it's a little beat up. Despite that, it's a great lens. From what I've read the adapted FD glass is sharper than any of the first party zooms at equivalent focal lengths. This would be stellar with the OM-D's IBIS, and even without I was able to handhold OK in good light (a monopod helps though.)

Pricing, paypal fees and shipping CONUS included:

Just the 12-35: $950

Obligatory username pics:

Lowered price on Panasonic 12-35mm, and wanted to note that apparently my lens pouch has gone MIA so that's not included.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Seamonster posted:

I will buy this but I can't pay for it until I sell my stocks which isn't possible for at least another 2 months for tax reasons. I'm terribly sorry if this puts you in any sort of bind but I will eventually buy this thing if nobody else does so beforehand.

Sort-of two month bump, wondering if you're still interested and if so, email me at stumanchu at the gmails. You don't have PMs!

No rush, just keeping track of where I'm at trying to unload this lens :)

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH

Stew Man Chew posted:

Sort-of two month bump, wondering if you're still interested and if so, email me at stumanchu at the gmails. You don't have PMs!

No rush, just keeping track of where I'm at trying to unload this lens :)

I am indeed still interested but my stupid POS stock took a hit after a bad quarterly report last month (I'm still up a wad of money but there's more to be had I think). Its still open to whoever wants to buy it so I'm not calling dibs per se. I don't want to seem like I'm stringing you along but I'm trying to get enough money from that stock sale to get a 5D3 and your lens all in one go so its going to take time. Again, anyone else interested in this goon's awesome 70-300L and has the cash for it please buy it.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Seamonster posted:

I am indeed still interested but my stupid POS stock took a hit after a bad quarterly report last month (I'm still up a wad of money but there's more to be had I think). Its still open to whoever wants to buy it so I'm not calling dibs per se. I don't want to seem like I'm stringing you along but I'm trying to get enough money from that stock sale to get a 5D3 and your lens all in one go so its going to take time. Again, anyone else interested in this goon's awesome 70-300L and has the cash for it please buy it.

Hey it's all good man, like I said, just keeping track of you.

Anyone else interested? Priced to move at $1050 shipped

help me buy a goddamn car!

Gunshow Poophole fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 23, 2013

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Stew Man Chew posted:

help me buy a goddamn car!

Don't listen to this man, he really wants a 100-400L!

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

OLYMPUS FINALLY REPAIRED MY LENS BUT IT TOOK THEM SO LONG THAT I REALIZED I DIDN'T REALLY NEED IT

So here we have an Olympus 60mm f/2.8 macro lens. Real nice lens! Takes wonderful pictures! I'd rather have money to pay rent and adopt a cat or something though, I just don't shoot portraits enough to justify it when I can reverse mount a pile of old pentax glass for macro, and I've gotten used to not having AF.

Now, I did mention that this got back from repair. It's been professionally rebuilt by olympus, as well as having the focus/AF calibrated to precision. Shits better than your average new lens. I've taken it out in my backyard once after getting it back to make sure that it did, in fact, work, and it does!

A LN- lens goes for 400 on keh + shipping, so I'm going to start by asking $380 shipped for this precision aligned sample. Buy it while you can!

I'd prefer cash but I'm open to partial trades if they're wacky and awesome enough, just ask!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

pseudonordic posted:

NebZ has paid me $180 and I have agreed to mail out his camera no later than Friday.

NebZ's camera was in the mail by 7 PM Friday!

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Canon T3 w/ EF-S 18-55mm IS kit lens, 16gb Class 10 memory card, Tamrac Express 7 Messenger bag (Brand new)

Camera has some small scuffs/scratches on the body from use. Glass and screen are both clear. I used this for about 2 years. Can't really pull the shutter count from a t3, I would guess about 6-7k.

$350 shipped.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Got Elite Taco's light meter, thanks! Actually got it a while ago, but it took a while to track down one of the weird-rear end batteries that it uses.

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

For sale: Epson 4490 Scanner. Includes original box, 35mm and MF film holders. The 35mm film cover cracked in the middle, as seen in the second photo, but it still works about as well as it did before. Or you can buy a replacement for $1.46 here. Otherwise works fine. This scanner, according to people on the internet, is the same optically as the V500 and V600, but doesn't operate as quickly. $60 shipped within the USA.

Also, a Minolta 70-210 f/4, aka "Beercan". I actually haven't used it - bought it because I had the intention of one day getting one of the Sony A->NEX adapters, but I haven't, and now it's just taking up space. There's a noticeable speck of dust inside, and some light scratches that I'm almost certain would not be visible in photos. $80 shipped.

PM or email colin@colinbaker.org.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe

sildargod posted:

I truly couldn't tell you, but I will find out this weekend. I can't see it being prohibitive, because it will be light, and I will try and squeeze them into a smallish box (they're all boxed and have neat little housings themselves as well) to keep the potential cost low. If it isn't too much, would you consider cost of shipping plus 10 bux? Or cost of shipping plus a random indie Steam game?

I'm game as long as it isn't a zillion bucks.

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010

Miso Beno posted:

Fantastic, will post pictures and usernames and prices tonight! I couldn't get to the post office but I will weigh it and find a quote online.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Aug 26, 2013

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Might want to get some photos with your username in them

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

doctor 7 posted:

Might want to get some photos with your username in them

Ah, sure. I just snapped these before work, I'll take more when I get home.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

You should probably like, I dunno, learn to read the rules or something.

quote:

- No, "I'll post pics soon!" doesn't goddamn cut it if you gave an asking price.

Good luck deleting the post before it gets reported or a mod/admin sees it though :thumbsup:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Ouhei posted:

Ah, sure. I just snapped these before work, I'll take more when I get home.

Is not a rule. In before funny mod edit of your rule-breaking post.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Sold locally.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 27, 2013

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

You should probably like, I dunno, learn to read the rules or something.

Good luck deleting the post before it gets reported or a mod/admin sees it though :thumbsup:

Sorry, I assumed it worked like the general SA Mart that used the "if over $50, you need a picture" without needing the username. My bad.

I edited it out and will repost this evening when I can take new pictures with my username in them.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Ouhei posted:

Sorry, I assumed it worked like the general SA Mart that used the "if over $50, you need a picture" without needing the username. My bad.

I edited it out and will repost this evening when I can take new pictures with my username in them.

Y'all are real loving lucky this is the first day in a week that I've been able to sleep in late.

Well like, relatively lucky.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Dropped the price of the T3 I posted the other day to $325.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Let's try this again. Up for sale is my Canon gear, absolutely nothing wrong with any of it, just looking to try something new.

I believe I have the boxes for everything but the 50mm, but I'll check in my closet again for it. Everything comes with what I got it with.

Canon 60D Body: Bought refurbished from Canon, has never been dropped and there are no physical or mechanical defects: $525
Canon 24-105mm F/4 L: Bought off a guy that had it for a month, no defects at all, works and looks like new (includes hood, cap, bag): $700 SOLD TO Captain Apollo
Canon 430 EX ii: Bought new from Best Buy, in like new condition. $230 SOLD TO Captain Apollo
Canon 50mm F/1.8: Bought new from Best Buy, like new, haven't used it a ton but it works as it should. $95

Prices above are shipped, if you want the whole thing I can do $1,500 shipped.

Please email me: alex at pictoriousphoto dot com. I do not have PMs here.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Aug 30, 2013

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

outcast_p posted:

Dropped the price of the T3 I posted the other day to $325.
You really need to petition to have the Canon thread's subject changed.

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010

Miso Beno posted:

Miso Beno you lucky goon! If all goes well with shipping costs, YOU, yes, YOU will inherit all of this magnificent cra... er... stuff!

filters (1 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

Yes, that is a poor attempt at writing out my username in filters and boxes.

Broken down, it looks like this -

filters (2 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

ALL OF THE COLOURS :catdrugs:

Which allow you to do things like this -

filters (4 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

and this -

filters (3 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

Using these and more -

filters (5 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

filters (6 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

The filters are as follows:
Hoya
85c, 80b, 81c, 81a, 82a, 82c, 82b, 85, 80a, 85b, cs
Gradual color grey, green
soft spot, sand spot
Colour spot grey, red, rainbow, yellow
multiple image 5p
dual image
multivision
color multivision
2 different tri color styles
andromeda
pulsator
star six
cross rainbow
spectral cross

vivitar chromablend red/blue
Ambico action maker and light tobacco graduated filter

43-52mm step up
58-52mm step down

AND 2 boxes of Curtis Combo advanced masks.

All of this stuff weighs around 5 pounds and fits in a smallish box, I have not found pricing for shipping yet mostly due to lack of time.

STUFF

filters (7 of 7) by sildargod, on Flickr

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Miko posted:

You really need to petition to have the Canon thread's subject changed.

Tell me about it.

Really not a bad camera to get started with. Yes there are better options, but none come as cheap or small.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

I'm down for this if miso doesn't want it.

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI

Ouhei posted:

Let's try this again. Up for sale is my Canon gear, absolutely nothing wrong with any of it, just looking to try something new.

I believe I have the boxes for everything but the 50mm, but I'll check in my closet again for it. Everything comes with what I got it with.

Canon 60D Body: Bought refurbished from Canon, has never been dropped and there are no physical or mechanical defects: $525
Canon 24-105mm F/4 L: Bought off a guy that had it for a month, no defects at all, works and looks like new (includes hood, cap, bag): $700
Canon 430 EX ii: Bought new from Best Buy, in like new condition. $230
Canon 50mm F/1.8: Bought new from Best Buy, like new, haven't used it a ton but it works as it should. $95

Prices above are shipped, if you want the whole thing I can do $1,500 shipped.

I'm interested in the 24-105 and the 430 ex ii.

I'll send you a PM

No I guess I wont since you don't have PMs.

Captain Apollo fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 29, 2013

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Captain Apollo posted:

I'll send you a PM

Sorry forgot to include my email: alex at pictoriousphoto dot com.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ouhei posted:

Sorry forgot to include my email: alex at pictoriousphoto dot com.

Sent you an email re: the body and 50mm :)

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Captain Apollo posted:

I'll send you a PM

Payment received, Should be able to get them out for you tomorrow. I'll email you tomorrow!

BigBoss posted:

Sent you an email re: the body and 50mm :)
Replied!

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

FasterThanLight posted:

Also, a Minolta 70-210 f/4, aka "Beercan". I actually haven't used it - bought it because I had the intention of one day getting one of the Sony A->NEX adapters, but I haven't, and now it's just taking up space. There's a noticeable speck of dust inside, and some light scratches that I'm almost certain would not be visible in photos. $80 shipped.

PM or email colin@colinbaker.org.

Sent you a PM.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Ouhei and I have agreed upon $600 for the Canon 60D body and the 50mm F/1.8

I just paypal'd him for my very first DSLR. What kind of pandora's box have I opened? :toot:

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

BigBoss posted:

Ouhei and I have agreed upon $600 for the Canon 60D body and the 50mm F/1.8

I just paypal'd him for my very first DSLR. What kind of pandora's box have I opened? :toot:

A huge, wonderful pandora's box wherein you no longer need to know what having money feels like.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
I've got a 500px 25% off the Awesome account here. I'm going to give this thing away because I won't use it. I got it from Borrow Lenses for renting a 5D III. PM me for the discount. I can mail the card or just give you the code. First one to message me gets it.

Edit: And it's gone. It's all gone.

rcman50166 fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 31, 2013

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI

Ouhei posted:

Payment received, Should be able to get them out for you tomorrow. I'll email you tomorrow!

Replied!

I haven't heard anything back via email. Did it get shipped before the 3 day weekend?

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Captain Apollo posted:

I haven't heard anything back via email. Did it get shipped before the 3 day weekend?

Sorry for the delayed communication. I sent you an email with tracking a little bit ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
Got a tracking number can't wait for my first flash and L series lens :)

• Locked thread