Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

lol it even has a little bit of Lineker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

El Hefe posted:

lol it even has a little bit of Lineker

Mes que un paquete de patatas fritas.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

A flowerpot falls and Barcelona don't even trust Valdes to be able to catch it, in a commercial they directed themselves.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wazzerphuk posted:

Some supporters at Fulham are less than happy about where BT Sport positioned one of their cameras for the Arsenal match. Both Fulham and BT have said there were no other options, despite Sky managing to film matches at the ground for the last 12 seasons.

That's absurd, those aren't exactly the cheap seats either.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Shrapnac posted:

That's absurd, those aren't exactly the cheap seats either.

They're literally the most expensive. And not listed as restricted view either.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Wazzerphuk posted:

Some supporters at Fulham are less than happy about where BT Sport positioned one of their cameras for the Arsenal match. Both Fulham and BT have said there were no other options, despite Sky managing to film matches at the ground for the last 12 seasons.

I'm fairly sure that the Sky (and BBC) gantry was on the opposite stand (ISTR always being able to see the big white gabled roof when there was a high ball) and that BT Sport have insisted on shifting it around because most clubs have their gantries opposite the dugouts, and they really want to be able to get the ~drama~ of the Manager Reacts To A Thing shot.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

belgend posted:

A flowerpot falls and Barcelona don't even trust Valdes to be able to catch it, in a commercial they directed themselves.

Valdes is leaving for free next summer, Barca don't exactly care about his image.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
Used to get cheap tickets if you were behind a pillar at highbury

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
so i think gareth bale is certainly the worst dresser in football, which is saying a lot

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

real men wear pink mate

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Is that a livestrong wristband?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's like he's doing a hipster / douchebag mash-up. Very confusing.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Seems a bit fake tbh. I don't remember the city really looking like that. And there's no way those football paint spatters could have been coordinated enough for that mural. Too simulated for my tastes.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

oliwan posted:

It's like he's doing a hipster / douchebag mash-up. Very confusing.

nothing about being a loud obnoxious doucebag is hip just imo

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Vincent Kompany is awesome:

And the video to go with it: http://instagram.com/p/dhpNuZJK0R/

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

that updated list of things Gary Lineker derives both profit and sexual pleasure from:

- childhood obesity
- slavery

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

The Neymar - Pique moment was cringe-worthy. If the team had any sense of humor or reality, the school for performing arts scene wouldn't have Messi dribbling, but Busquets learning how to dive better. The only thing I did like was Puyol heading that pot. These are my thoughts on a thoroughly poo poo video.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Good for these guys! http://www.gaygooners.moonfruit.com/#/work/4577229058

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Yay, up the ARSEnal...

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
:drat:

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
Gay Gooners showing the world why we're the most progressive club in the world well done lads

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
gay is redundant

Shroud
May 11, 2009

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Not sure why Kompany needs hair gel. Maybe Richards wanted to recycle it so it wouldn't get thrown out.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Wow, really Micah? Really?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Time for a very :smith: video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvtzOzHDmiE

Volkan Sen, player from Trabzonspor, was booed by his own fans. So much, that he got mad at someone from the crowd, and then asked to be substituted. He was crying when he went off the field in the
43rd minute. I'd like to know what everything was about. But it's very :smith: nonetheless.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Shroud posted:

Not sure why Kompany needs hair gel. Maybe Richards wanted to recycle it so it wouldn't get thrown out.

Shower gel isn't hair gel. Think body wash.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Shroud posted:

Shower gel mate. Not hair gel.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

beedeebee posted:

Time for a very :smith: video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvtzOzHDmiE

Volkan Sen, player from Trabzonspor, was booed by his own fans. So much, that he got mad at someone from the crowd, and then asked to be substituted. He was crying when he went off the field in the
43rd minute. I'd like to know what everything was about. But it's very :smith: nonetheless.

Worse was to follow. The player who replaced him was Florent Malouda.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
And then there's his chairman calling him a big baby.

quote:

Trabzonspor midfielder Volkan Şen broke down in tears on Monday during a game against Çaykur Rizespor when several spectators heckled him.
Other fans tried to console Şen after his breakdown in the 43rd minute of the game. Florent Johan Malouda replaced the midfielder, who was unable to continue the game.

Three spectators have been detained in connection with the incident. They were released after being interrogated at a police station.

Commenting on the incident, Trabzonspor Chairman İbrahim Hacıosmanoğlu said that Şen's behavior was not becoming of a professional player.

“Swearing at players is unacceptable. It is impossible for us to accept such a thing, but it [walking off the pitch] was not becoming of a professional football player,” he said, calling the act childish.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
There must be something going on in his personal life. I really don't think you can make a professional footballer cry just by swearing at them in the middle of a game.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Hoops posted:

There must be something going on in his personal life. I really don't think you can make a professional footballer cry just by swearing at them in the middle of a game.

Apparently he's also been terminated as of this morning.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

so i think gareth bale is certainly the worst dresser in football, which is saying a lot

loving hell, is he getting fashion advice from Ronaldo already?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hoops posted:

Wonder what they were saying!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

Literally looks like a dick.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

Hegav posted:

loving hell, is he getting fashion advice from Ronaldo already?

Ronaldo could pull that off.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Xeno posted:

Lets not cast aspersions on peoples sexual preferences please.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Xeno posted:

Having muscle definition and a tan helps.

I'm sure Madridtech will help Bale with that.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Was Taters posted:

Apparently he's also been terminated as of this morning.

Christ they don't gently caress about in Turkey do they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Legia apparently didn't appreciate the sanctions placed on them from UEFA in response to racist behavior in earlier qualifying round matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZckI1qLuA

• Locked thread