Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

SquareDog posted:

I love a good Myst reference, they're so infrequent these days (years).

EDIT: Although it occurs to me now that it probably wasn't even intentional. :smith:

I figured Dr Strangelove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Nice recreation. Even has the mustache down.

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys

Aleph Null posted:

Nice recreation. Even has the mustache down.

I have the original lithograph framed, in my recording studio. It is my muse for creating sultry disco and bear skinned scotch fueled funk.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

WITNESS THE POWER! posted:

Alec Baldwin got in a scuffle with a paparazzi today (Baldwin slammed the guy's head against a car) and this photo was taken afterwards.

Everything about it makes me laugh.

particle409 has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Aug 28, 2013

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

If I had to fight my way through a cordon of these idiots everywhere I went, you can be sure I'd start assaulting them as well.

Anyway, that's not too funny so here is this!

HERROOOO!

and some hard-hitting news reporting!

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Weird sex stuff? I got one!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

Sad lions posted:

I figured Dr Strangelove.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

toanoradian posted:

I'm glad to see that dudes are getting in on the "lame gross arty things I can do with my body waste" fad. You can only repurpose menstruel blood so much before it gets old.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

NESguerilla posted:

You can only repurpose menstruel blood so much before it gets old.

If it starts getting old you can mix a little water and corn syrup into it, that freshens it right up.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

wrinklepuff posted:

I have the original lithograph framed, in my recording studio. It is my muse for creating sultry disco and bear skinned scotch fueled funk.

How do you keep from turning gay on a daily basis?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

toanoradian posted:

Thanks for that! I hadn't read through any Amazon "reviews" in a while.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

toanoradian posted:

A friend of mine found the text of this when we were in college. Every recipe is pretty much "Take existing recipe and add semen." I guess I don't know what we expected. We still laughed for hours.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crowley posted:

How do you keep from turning gay on a daily basis?

It's not gay if it's Burt Reynolds.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

NESguerilla posted:

I'm glad to see that dudes are getting in on the "lame gross arty things I can do with my body waste" fad. You can only repurpose menstruel blood so much before it gets old.
Don't art colleges now explicitly forbid this due to heath risks?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

WebDog posted:

Don't art colleges now explicitly forbid this due to heath risks?

A guy I know in art college whipped himself with barbed wire and poured undiluted Dettol over himself as a performance art piece about a month ago. They're making him do a safety audit before his next piece. :v:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

I want to think that is Bob Newhart on the bench, it is like the subway train old tv show characters take as their last ride.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Terminal Entropy posted:

I want to think that is Bob Newhart on the bench, it is like the subway train old tv show characters take as their last ride.

Television limbo is the subway station in The Matrix between realities.

Edit:
ALF may not have taken his last ride quite yet.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:14 on Aug 28, 2013

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

toanoradian posted:

:barf:

a loving cum-flan

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

TunaSled posted:

:barf:

a loving cum-flan

Please don't post my ADTRW name

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Nativity In Black posted:

A friend of mine found the text of this when we were in college. Every recipe is pretty much "Take existing recipe and add semen." I guess I don't know what we expected. We still laughed for hours.

Yeah I will second this; I was quite disappointed. Does anyone know of any recipe books where they put the semen front and center? Perhaps with wine pairings.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

toanoradian posted:

:tipshat:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

The grocery store ran out of sriracha. :(

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

SquareDog posted:

I love a good Myst reference, they're so infrequent these days (years).

EDIT: Although it occurs to me now that it probably wasn't even intentional. :smith:

Whether it's a Myst reference or not it's almost certainly the source of the silhouette.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

and the best one:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Baldwin is a hero. More people need to harass those jackals :colbert:

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Hahaha ok, I was getting pretty annoyed with all the talk about Miley twerking, but this is legit hilarious.

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

"I realized the moment that I posted the image that the thread would not be gassed as I had planned. Instead, goons continued posting into that nerdy expanse. They tried to speculate... what the image might have represented, but I must admit such conjecture is futile."

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly
Still, questions about whose brain might one day understand my hilarious image are unsettling to me. I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the "lolz" has not yet been posted.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
The Mellow Yellow Room

Historical Ding-Dongs

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Liquid Chicken posted:

The Mellow Yellow Room

All I can see is the future set for The Yellow Wallpaper

Charlotte Gilman posted:

It is the strangest yellow, that wall-paper! It makes me think of all the yellow things I ever saw – not beautiful ones like buttercups, but old foul, bad yellow things. But there is something else about that paper – the smell! ... The only thing I can think of that it is like is the color of the paper! A yellow smell.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

It's the transition to her wearing a sneaker that really seals this.

Lamprotornis
Jun 28, 2004

My happy place~

toanoradian posted:

Wow, this was from an Awful Link of the Day back in...2004. Back then, it was a forum called Cooking with Cum. I guess the owners just collected recipes from the users, shut down the forum and published it.

I wonder if they included such fantastically creative recipes like "Cut a Snickers bar into thin slices, freeze it, and jizz on it."

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Sanguinary Novel posted:

All I can see is the future set for The Yellow Wallpaper

I was gonna say this if you hadn't first. Pretty sure a room that yellow would drive me insane too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lamprotornis posted:

Wow, this was from an Awful Link of the Day back in...2004. Back then, it was a forum called Cooking with Cum. I guess the owners just collected recipes from the users, shut down the forum and published it.
I actually remember submitting that. Along with a thousand others apparently. Seriously 2004?

• Locked thread