Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUzA3RmeIM

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

ahaha poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

shiiiiit, Kevin was a really good prof. a shame.

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

hahahahhahah

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

MY NEW PHANTOM!!
Jan 7, 2008

hes dead he killedhimself

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

kids these days!!!!

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
TIL that Jeremy Klein, frequent guest on Tom Green Live, used to be a professional skateboarder and is credited with being a greasy weeaboo

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Classic

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

there's this doug wiki online that someone posted a link to one time which has like 6 active users, and 1 of those users is this super dedicated troll, and the troll and the real users are locked in bitter struggle for the integrity of the doug wiki

bummer dude
Jun 20, 2004

duuuude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXczHd4XvwU

just skip to any part its so loving weird

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
^ lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

bummer dude posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXczHd4XvwU

just skip to any part its so loving weird

god. kanye looks so uncomfortable lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

there's this doug wiki online that someone posted a link to one time which has like 6 active users, and 1 of those users is this super dedicated troll, and the troll and the real users are locked in bitter struggle for the integrity of the doug wiki

Lol

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

sector_corrector posted:

roger klotz yet lives....

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v43S4B9Ub0

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

sector_corrector posted:

Ahahahaha I gotta see this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Francodipshit posted:

Ahahahaha I gotta see this

Appearing in the immediate area surrounding the Honker Burger each summer, the Hamburger Boy has been sighted each year without fail since the 1950s. The creature has been noted for its fondness for children, and its penchant for making cries that sound similar to Honker Burger advertising slogans. Parents are often advised not to leave their children within the company of the Hamburger Boy, regardless of how delightful he may appear. Its aroma has been described as "like a bag of pennies covered in salt, similar to Mr. Dink's shed".

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it

amazing

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
In the Nick series, it could be argued that Mr. Dink may not actually exist. The only character to interact with Mr. Dink is Doug, leading to the possibility that Dink may merely be a delusion born from the trauma associated with not having a true father figure to look up to, Doug's father being too preoccupied with proper kite construction and maintaining a possible job. Of course this wouldnt explain having a wife that is mayor of the town, or when many others have interacted with him

hahah this rules

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yes yes fuckin yes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

big business sloth posted:

In the Nick series, it could be argued that Mr. Dink may not actually exist. The only character to interact with Mr. Dink is Doug, leading to the possibility that Dink may merely be a delusion born from the trauma associated with not having a true father figure to look up to, Doug's father being too preoccupied with proper kite construction and maintaining a possible job. Of course this wouldnt explain having a wife that is mayor of the town, or when many others have interacted with him

hahah this rules

Dual income no kids
Dual Income No Kids
D I N K

Mind=blown

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

or when many others have interacted with him

aahahah

Francodipshit posted:

Dual income no kids
Dual Income No Kids
D I N K

Mind=blown

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Did you know according to SA leader boards you have the #2 spot for PPM (posts per minute) in EW second only to Fred? :)

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

http://doug.wikia.com/wiki/File:Faith_No_More_-_Epic_w_lyrics

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

Did you know according to SA leader boards you have the #2 spot for PPM (posts per minute) in EW second only to Fred? :)

that's loving grotesque

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

hahah this rules

lmao

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

the doug universe is [mr. dink voice] very expansive

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
I'm losing it here guys. This is incredible.

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v43S4B9Ub0&t=146s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

Epic Hamcat posted:

the doug universe is [mr. dink voice] very expansive

• Locked thread