Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Uhh Yeah Cruise is still the best idea for a UYD show :colbert:

I was going to name my next homebrew batch Uhh Yeah Brew until the boys went and stole my idea on a recent ep :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Uhh Yeah Cruise is still the best idea for a UYD show :colbert:

Schedule of events:

Night 1
8 PM: Jonathan is helicoptered off the cruise ship in a panic.
10 PM: LIDO DECK - Seth loses his poo poo at being abandoned by Jonathan and being the only sober person on the cruise, retreats to his cabin for remaining 3 days.
11 PM: Concert by half of Jogger

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Seth would have to be in a loving plastic bubble to withstand cruise ship germs.

Wild Hogs
May 6, 2008
I always lose my mind listening to ep. 177, where they discuss AOL Radio's Nickelback Only station. "All nickel for no dime. Wow."

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Once again, I'd like to than UYD for yet again introducing a new amazing phrase into my life.

Last time it was "daytime man-milk explosion", this time it's "workman's cock". Thanks, Jah.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Half the time I load up a UYD video, one of the suggested videos on the right-hand side is always about breastfeeding. Am I the only one that this happens to?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

C-Euro posted:

Half the time I load up a UYD video, one of the suggested videos on the right-hand side is always about breastfeeding. Am I the only one that this happens to?

I just told this story at Plan B

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

WoG posted:

...I can think of nothing worse than being trapped on a boat with UYD fans intense enough to have paid for a cruise.

It's a moot point, do you think for one loving second that Seth would go on a loving boat? I'll loving TOX the poo poo out of myself on that unlikely event. I'd already be paying around 1k anyway since you know I'd be on that cruise for sure, what's another 10 bux?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 21, 2013

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Holy crap I spoke too soon. "Lunchtime lock-n-load". And "baptize this chocolate pussy".

Episode 122 Craig's house is incredible. And it's the source of the thread title.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Episode 82. "Naptime Jew". I like think Jah did say that. I suppose I'm closing in on the big fight.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

Beeez posted:

Episode 82. "Naptime Jew". I like think Jah did say that. I suppose I'm closing in on the big fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaHLVDVVcE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that ritalin story is amazing too. Jah was such a little scumbag as a teenager.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Still ploughing through the back catalogue, my favourite thing currently is the Institute of health or what ever it's called?

Such amazing stuff. 5 year study on why transexual thai sex workers take drugs etc. :D

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Jippa posted:

Still ploughing through the back catalogue, my favourite thing currently is the Institute of health or what ever it's called?

Such amazing stuff. 5 year study on why transexual thai sex workers take drugs etc. :D

My favorite was why gay men in Argentina engage in risky sexual behaviors while drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC4-wkBcpc

"They hope the information gathered will be applicable to the United States."

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
"Honey I'm a SCIENTIST, I'm going to have to spend 5 years in buenos aries".

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!

Binowru posted:

My favorite was why gay men in Argentina engage in risky sexual behaviors while drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC4-wkBcpc

"They hope the information gathered will be applicable to the United States."

In the land of wasteful research, there's no doubt that the National Institute of Health is the most crazy and the worst offender. I love when Seth pulls one of those AMAZING papers they put out.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Why do men prefer sex without a condoms? I need $500k and 5 years for an answer?

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

My favorite one was about why some nation's sex workers had more STDs than the rest of the population. It's just so bad.

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
385 has finally dropped!

Pretend Squirrel
Sep 18, 2009

CherryDoom posted:

Oh poo poo. I wonder if I should make the 3 hour drive up there. I feel like they're bound to come to Austin eventually though. Also it sounds like the people who go to the live shows are kind of dicks?

There were like Two Dicks in the audience in Denver. While they were annoying a couple times they didn't ruin the show by any means. It was totally worth going.

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Oh you got two dicks? Check this, I got a dick on my back. I'm a three-dick homie.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Both the episodes since the mini-break have been fantastic. Love the Playboy Advisor creep this week. So sweet how excited Seth is about Dallas.

fried eggs
Apr 4, 2007
with ketchup
The "remember podcasting" part at the end was gold.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Holla back for these dope tickets.

Seth and The DOC posted up, talking about the Cowboys.

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

fried eggs posted:

The "remember podcasting" part at the end was gold.

Remember "remember podcasting"?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

UYD: Three dick homies.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

I can't believe I just heard about this today. gently caress YES.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
How much are tickets to the cowboys game? Can we donate?

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Something tells me that Seth bought those tickets the instant he knew they were doing a live show there.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

dvorak posted:

But your poo poo is mad teence weence.

I realize this is from several pages ago, but I am dying to remember which episode "teence weence" is from

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

The best I can remember is that it was probably around three, four months ago?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
I've only listened up to episode 125 and I'm pretty drat sure I heard teence weence somewhere in there as well.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Just talked to Seth on the phone an hour or so ago. I'd left him a voicemail about me and my little sister being fans of the show forever and her leaving town for college this week, etc. Nicest guy in the world, real chill to talk to, said he wanted to make sure geographical distances didn't come between me and family and UYD. Made my day. :)

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

What episode is the (newspaper classified?) one with "Lesbiamus" in it?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Asnorban posted:

What episode is the (newspaper classified?) one with "Lesbiamus" in it?

123, about 36 minutes in.

"Lesbiamis or gay roormate."

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

oshuaj posted:

Just talked to Seth on the phone an hour or so ago. I'd left him a voicemail about me and my little sister being fans of the show forever and her leaving town for college this week, etc. Nicest guy in the world, real chill to talk to, said he wanted to make sure geographical distances didn't come between me and family and UYD. Made my day. :)

Yeah talking to him about the clips made my month. He was ultra-nice.

Everyone should remember call him on his birthday on the 20th!

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

JethroMcB posted:

123, about 36 minutes in.

"Lesbiamis or gay roormate."

"Jonathan.....what's a lesbiamis?"

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Binowru posted:

I realize this is from several pages ago, but I am dying to remember which episode "teence weence" is from

I looked it up a few weeks ago to show a friend, the part with that isn't referenced in the wiki but I was able to find it because I remembered another part from the same ep (the loving amazing bit on transhumanism/sexbots). It's #349, 47:23 is where the conversation starts about the numbers of cars in various countries, ~49:08 is where it shifts to Seth talking about when he looked up New Zealand and teence weence.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I looked it up a few weeks ago to show a friend, the part with that isn't referenced in the wiki but I was able to find it because I remembered another part from the same ep (the loving amazing bit on transhumanism/sexbots). It's #349, 47:23 is where the conversation starts about the numbers of cars in various countries, ~49:08 is where it shifts to Seth talking about when he looked up New Zealand and teence weence.

I shall name my first child Pompous Rhombus. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Oh poo poo, did you guys hear? Channing Tatum's Chode Army blew up Biffin's Bridge :stare: