Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

skander posted:

He's one hell of a pope, that one.

If the pope sexted someone it would be like the new meets the old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

I love that the Portuguese word for selfie is apparently "autoscatto".

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I don't think this has been posted:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/eLlqF4t.jpg :nws:

There are so many little details, too...some BDSM over here, a giant tree-dildo over there...

Edit: Made it linked and :nws: tagged it...cartoon nudity.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Not to mention whatever the hell that naked dude on the left hand edge is doing to, what appears to be, a horse or goat.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

DrBouvenstein posted:

I don't think this has been posted:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/eLlqF4t.jpg :nws:

There are so many little details, too...some BDSM over here, a giant tree-dildo over there...

Edit: Made it linked and :nws: tagged it...cartoon nudity.

The best part is that this is most likely a reference to an actual scene in the book where all the Lilliputians see Gulliver's dick and are impressed with how big it is.
Gulliver's Travels is a great book. :allears:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Wow, what poor grammar.

It's "We don't want no crackheads on are property." Sheesh.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Kakairo posted:

Wow, what poor grammar.

It's "We don't want no crackheads on are property." Sheesh.

No, no. "We be not wantin' no crackheads on are property." Please. :v:

From an old SA thread:

Shux
Feb 25, 2012

Join Freestyle Cyclists and help repeal Australia's unjustified Helmet laws.

Studies have shown cars travel much closer to cyclists wearing helmets, arguably increasing the risk of an accident.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

skander posted:

He's one hell of a pope, that one.

Yep, he's pretty dope.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

From an old SA thread:

I prefer this edit

Nycticeius
Feb 25, 2008

This is the part when you try to stop me and I beat the hell out of you.

cult_hero posted:

I love that the Portuguese word for selfie is apparently "autoscatto".

That's italian.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

dijon du jour posted:

The best part is that this is most likely a reference to an actual scene in the book where all the Lilliputians see Gulliver's dick and are impressed with how big it is.
Gulliver's Travels is a great book. :allears:

What

That wasn't in my edition. :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Phlegmish posted:

What

Gulliver's Travels posted:

Two days after this adventure, the emperor, having ordered that part of his army which quarters in and about his metropolis, to be in readiness, took a fancy of diverting himself in a very singular manner. He desired I would stand like a Colossus, with my legs as far asunder as I conveniently could. He then commanded his general (who was an old experienced leader, and a great patron of mine) to draw up the troops in close order, and march them under me; the foot by twenty-four abreast, and the horse by sixteen, with drums beating, colours flying, and pikes advanced. This body consisted of three thousand foot, and a thousand horse. His majesty gave orders, upon pain of death, that every soldier in his march should observe the strictest decency with regard to my person; which however could not prevent some of the younger officers from turning up their eyes as they passed under me: and, to confess the truth, my breeches were at that time in so ill a condition, that they afforded some opportunities for laughter and admiration.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Phlegmish posted:

What

Do you remember him putting out fires?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Goober Peas posted:

The OCD part of me is going nuts because it just looks so *dirty*

Was that you parked outside while I was out with friends yesterday afternoon ? :o:

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Croatoan posted:

Do you remember him putting out fires?

Nobody ever talks about any of the other journeys he goes on, just the one to Lilliput. What about Balnibarbi or Glubdubdrib or Japan?

Also, Gulliver is an enormous rear end in a top hat the whole time. He gets stuck in this kingdom of tiny people and lives and comes home to his wife and family and is like, "Phew! I almost died. I'm never doing that again." And then six months later some dude swings by and is like, "Hey! Want to go on an adventure?" and he's like, "Hell yeah I do!"

This happens three or four times before he meets the super intelligent horses and then comes back to England hating his family forever.

And for the anal amongst you...

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Leofish posted:

And for the anal amongst you...

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Leofish posted:

Nobody ever talks about any of the other journeys he goes on, just the one to Lilliput. What about Balnibarbi or Glubdubdrib or Japan?

Also, Gulliver is an enormous rear end in a top hat the whole time. He gets stuck in this kingdom of tiny people and lives and comes home to his wife and family and is like, "Phew! I almost died. I'm never doing that again." And then six months later some dude swings by and is like, "Hey! Want to go on an adventure?" and he's like, "Hell yeah I do!"

This happens three or four times before he meets the super intelligent horses and then comes back to England hating his family forever.
Gulliver REALLY loved those horses. He was the original brony.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

A house fire? Here's a selfie!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nice teeth!

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Misogyny makes me take a one-way bus.

edited for big

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

From an old SA thread:

This is from Seanbaby's Man Comics. There's a shitload of these on Cracked and possibly on his site as well.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
People at my university are very welcoming to the frosh and their families.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Can-O-Raid posted:

People at my university are very welcoming to the frosh and their families.

This used to be a nice neighborhood :mad:

Here's a terrifying poster I found while crawling through the archives.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Commander Shepard moments before his arrest:

And wow, that is some lovely quality. I must have been running it on 800x600.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
YouTube video for The Onion on the rise of "Shaken Manchild Syndrome"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKpo9wxSZaU

Comments section is raided by MRA's, this is the top comment:

"Don't even get me started lol" coming from "John Galt" has got to be the funniest unintentional joke in history.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
More cool than funny...

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

YouTube video for The Onion on the rise of "Shaken Manchild Syndrome"

"Don't even get me started lol" coming from "John Galt" has got to be the funniest unintentional joke in history.

Goddamn. I looked through a bit of that comments thread and I couldn't agree more with this guy:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

tacodaemon posted:

Goddamn. I looked through a bit of that comments thread and I couldn't agree more with this guy:

The Onion made a funny video about manchildren who live with their moms whose only "relationships" are via video games, and men's rights dudes got furious about it not being a more positive portrayal of manchildren.

It's the very definition of Poe's Law, and I can't stop laughing.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

The Onion made a funny video about manchildren who live with their moms whose only "relationships" are via video games, and men's rights dudes got furious about it not being a more positive portrayal of manchildren.

It's the very definition of Poe's Law, and I can't stop laughing.

I recall Pearls Before Swine author Stephen Pastis once saying that you can always safely make fun of "stupid people" because no one is going to write a complaint to the newspaper you're published in saying "As a stupid person I am very offended by your negative portrayal of stupid people!"

We now live in a world where that is no longer true. :negative:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Holy poo poo, that dude is a goldmine:

Yup, a male teacher rapes an underage student, and he'll totally go away for ten years and-Oh, wait.

Uhhh...to get this thread back on track, have a picture of a For Sale sign about chicks I saw at the fair tonight:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

So I guess its just a bag of sugar?

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

So I guess its just a bag of sugar?

Pretty much. Here is the ingredients list from the back:

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup solids, nonfat dry milk, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, sodium citrate.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sugar and thickener. What a bargain!

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Well at least they didn't put in crushed up insects for coloring.

• Locked thread