Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Marogareh posted:

Digistruct Peak is pretty drat short for all the buildup it was getting before release. Played as Krieg and died once due to misjudging my health on the final part with the assassins. I went back to Zer0 and got a sweet hat after one shotting everything in there.
Bear in mind there's an entire section of the map that only opens up when you hit 72. Think I'm gonna do some Pete farming tomorrow and hopefully get my Siren up so I can overlevel.

I want those new Siren legendary class mods so badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Sent you an e-mail. If they work for 360, I'd love one. If not, thanks anyway!

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Marogareh posted:

Digistruct Peak is pretty drat short for all the buildup it was getting before release. Played as Krieg and died once due to misjudging my health on the final part with the assassins. I went back to Zer0 and got a sweet hat after one shotting everything in there.

Yeah it's a little disappointing but I'm only at overlevel 1 so far. I just gibbed myself up to 72 because I'm done grinding in this game and gently caress playing the story for the 13th time. So far on gamefaqs someone said the enemies switch up to loaders and spiderants on overlevel 1 and 2, and you have to fight the 4 assassins 2 at a time at the end.

Kifisonfire posted:

I want those new Siren legendary class mods so badly.

Do you care how you get them because I can dupe you all of them at level 72. Legendary Binder is pretty loving ridiculous in the half hour I've used it.

Whoever said Subsequence is bad is dumb IMO, I only have 2 points in it for a 40% chance to transfer targets but it's been a pretty nice skill for me.

Level 72 build I'm using, can't wait for some level 80 guns to take this over the top: http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#055001542051054004005505500501

Stats for the Legendary Binder:
+ Team Cooldown Rate (I think mine does like 25%?)
+5 Reaper
+5 Helios
+5 Suspension
+5 Wreck
+5 Sweet Release

The Duke fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 3, 2013

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

The codes need to be redeemed at https://www.2kgames.com/borderlands2/ultimateupgrade2redeemus/.

You have a choice of PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

7thBatallion posted:

Oy!

I got 16 codes for Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands_2

You can have them.

*snip*

P.S. These are for PC, maybe? Gotta redeem online.

gibbed fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 3, 2013

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Marogareh posted:

Gaige doesn't survive well against Rabid Skags.

gently caress Rabid Skags.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

7thBatallion posted:

Oy!

You can have them.

One each. No being cunts.

You must email me, Kilo147 at live.com and reply here with your handle.

They are free.

You're welcome.

My gamertag is Pictorial Gnome. Thanks if you can give me one.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Triple post, bitches.

Go to https://www.borderlands2.com/ultimateupgrade2redeemus

Ketsuo
Jul 17, 2003
Caution to avoid damaging game info saved, hold in reset button as you turn power off.

Sent an email if you still have some, thanks.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

All gone for now. Paramemetic got the last one.

Someone link me to the goddamn Homeworld thread. loving christ.

Kilo147 fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 4, 2013

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

So quick question: In Gibbed, can I change the story progression of my character? I fancy boosting a Zer0 up but I'm not playing this loving game 2 more times just to get to UVHM

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

7thBatallion posted:

Oy!

You can have them.

They are free.

You're welcome.

Sent you an email. ^^^^Awww.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Kifisonfire posted:

So quick question: In Gibbed, can I change the story progression of my character? I fancy boosting a Zer0 up but I'm not playing this loving game 2 more times just to get to UVHM

It's under the Raw tab but you're better off doing some research on google because I have no idea what to do in that regard.

edit: set PlaythroughsCompleted to 2
LastPlaythroughNumber to 2
and check ShowNewPlaythrough

Maybe test it on a fresh character something in case that breaks something. Also remember to backup your primary save on your PC!

The Duke fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 4, 2013

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

^^ You're quick!

Kifisonfire posted:

I believe this is what you're looking for:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blotto Battalion
Mar 30, 2010
Sent an email too....then I saw the horrible awful $5-costing news. Oh well, if anyone wants a fairly active player on their list add my GT(360): Baba Jooey.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

7thBatallion posted:

Oy!

You can have them.

They are free.

You're welcome.

I'm interested if you still have one.

psn: Philipp_Achtel

Eta: too late :(

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Man, I'm really loving the amount of post release content this game is getting, and its all pretty well done too (except for the Hammerlock DLC IMO). I also can't wait to get the new one and get the new level cap and make some insane skill trees.

So the new cap is 71? What's this about lvl 80 guns I heard then?

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013
Man that little arena is so quick

Skater h8er fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Sep 4, 2013

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I'm either really lucky or they raised the drop rate since I got four legendaries last night from going around killing poo poo. One of them was the legendary torch mod from a chubby skag which makes the flame of the firehawk ultra broken and a slag nasty surprise that dropped from some mook.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 4, 2013

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
If you were stupid like me and decided to save money for textbooks, the Diamond Plate Loot Chests are back in stock at ThinkGeek.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Digistruct Peak starts getting crazy pretty fast. I'm working on overlevel 3 now on Maya and I can get to the part where you pick the onions before I get downed and have to start all over again :negative: Might just switch it up and try to play through this as Salvadore.

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013

The Duke posted:

Digistruct Peak starts getting crazy pretty fast. I'm working on overlevel 3 now on Maya and I can get to the part where you pick the onions before I get downed and have to start all over again :negative: Might just switch it up and try to play through this as Salvadore.

I'll try to help ya if i can connect to your game

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I Gibbed all my characters correctly up to 72, got them all in UVHM, and I somehow don't know where the entrance to the new DLC area is. Do you need to complete the story AGAIN in UVHM? Shouldn't it appear in the fast travel like the other DLC or am I seriously just this dense :confused:?

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013

Jake Blues posted:

I Gibbed all my characters correctly up to 72, got them all in UVHM, and I somehow don't know where the entrance to the new DLC area is. Do you need to complete the story AGAIN in UVHM? Shouldn't it appear in the fast travel like the other DLC or am I seriously just this dense :confused:?

Look for the raid on digistruct peak in the fast travel menu

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Oh man that legendary sickle mod and a hide of terra is super powerful. I'm doing damage on par with my Zer0 now.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

BrokenKnees posted:

If you were stupid like me and decided to save money for textbooks, the Diamond Plate Loot Chests are back in stock at ThinkGeek.

I wasn't stupid enough to go to school this semester. Anyone get this? What's the thoughts on it?

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Oh god, Krieg's sickle class mods have popsicles on them.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

So has the duel dupe trick on Xbox been fixed? I tried it tonight and it wasn't working, the items were greyed out in my inventory so I couldn't drop them.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

greazeball posted:

So has the duel dupe trick on Xbox been fixed? I tried it tonight and it wasn't working, the items were greyed out in my inventory so I couldn't drop them.

Yep: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

Notable notes include:

(Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue allowing the treasure room to be re-entered multiple times after defeating the Leviathan.

Addressed an issue that could cause clients playing as Psychos to retain the buzzaxe in their hands if the action skill ended while they were on a ladder. (A useless but fun thing to do).

Addressed an issue where the Psycho would sometimes not be put into the down state when applying the "Redeem the Soul" skill. (You had to use a rough rider shield to do this and even then it still took 80% of your life)

Addressed Zer0's Kunai skill stacking to higher damage amounts that intended under certain conditions. (This was something that was discovered relativity not too long ago. You needed 4 Zeros to make it work and all it was good for was taking down raid bosses)

Addressed an issue that could result in a splitscreen player erroneously activating the 'load a character' UI mid-game. (Part of a glitch that let you get enough skiil points to fill in all of your skill trees)

Added safeguards to better protect players against hacked items and weapons -- invalid items will now be automatically removed from a player's inventory. (Modded gear is gone permanently, lots of people are mad about this)

Addressed an exploit that could allow players to increase their skill points beyond intended amounts. (second part of that glitch removal).

BattleTech fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 5, 2013

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Thanks. :sigh: It's my friend's fault though for taking forever to get the game and xbox live

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
Anyone on now? Trying to finish Murderlin's, or would be in to rushing through a new play to get a siren or mechro going and start racking more badass levels. Currently running level 46 commando.

Also: if anyone can dupe me an appropriate level Bee, florentine, or hot hail, I'd be super duper appreciative. My lvl 38 bee is keeping me in the game, it seems, but I'm going to have to completely rework my strategy when I have to replace it with another sheild soon cause 4k shields ain't cutting it anymore.

PS3 GN: Prince_Jellyfish

Edit: also, I don't get how to farm weapons. Say I want a nice Hot Hail for beating bandit slaughter round 5, but am awarded the most vanilla variation. How do I try my hand again?
Also: I'm in TVHM, how do I try to get, say, a level 46 hornet? When I went back to fight knuckledragger later, he was a big sissy and he dropped a bunch of underleveled trash. I don't feel like going back if whatever he drops, legendary or not, is gonna be super weak.
What am I not grasping? I thought the point was to be able to always get leveled gear.

Rama of Ra fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Sep 5, 2013

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Anybody want to help me with a couple rounds of Digistruct Peak add me, I have overlevel 2 unlocked so far. In return I can help you in your game and/or dupe you some phat level appropriate loot. 360: kr0jar

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Holy gently caress those Legendary mods are great, except for the Gunzerker ones I guess?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Why would anyone duel dupe when the normal method is so much simpler

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Relin posted:

Why would anyone duel dupe when the normal method is so much simpler

Duel duping was faster if you were duping a small number of items compared to dashboarding.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Holy gently caress those Legendary mods are great, except for the Gunzerker ones I guess?

Yeah I'm a little disappointed with the new Gunzerker mods. Legendary Hoarder looks pretty good but Legendary Berzerker does 35% cooldown, 20% fire rate and 20% movement speed. Hard to beat that really even with like 3%+ ammo regen.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

BrokenKnees posted:

It's a slightly better version too, since it includes posters for Gaige and Krieg now. This one also has red lights on it instead of green lights.

Old:

New:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm so drat tempted to blow a hundred dollars on this loving chest. I love this game so much but god drat it dropping a hundred bucks for video game swag as an adult in 2013 hurts me in my arteries. :negative:

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

CJacobs posted:

I'm so drat tempted to blow a hundred dollars on this loving chest. I love this game so much but god drat it dropping a hundred bucks for video game swag as an adult in 2013 hurts me in my arteries. :negative:
Well, if you succumb to your temptation you can use the coupon code RETAILME10 to get $10 off. There might be other coupons but I did see that one.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

Ayo, I kinda like your natural scent.
*NO HOMO*
Okay, so I don't know what I did wrong, but I redeemed one of the codes for the upgrade pack for 360 and I haven't received anything in the mail to get the download for free. Double-checked emails and everything, got nothing. Any chance I missed something somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Saturn is just a horrible bullet sponge of a fight, even more so when I came across a Lv 70 version of him earlier, it was made funnier when after he died, a Super Baddass Constructor teleported in outside the info stockade, on the bright side, my Fire and Corrosive Butcher shotguns have carried me from Lv 61 to 68, but I fear they won't be much use from now on.

• Locked thread