Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Ometeotl posted:

You're starting to gaze into the abyss here.

The abyss stared back. And it's yiffing at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Please rerail this conversation into something that isn't stupid as hell. Thank you.

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
Tara Strong as Junko. I'm not saying this to just echo anything stupid a couple of posts ago, but while it's not quite the same as who'd be ideal for voicing MB, having someone ELSE with alot of voice acting clout under her belt would do wonders as the person controlling the original robotic bear.

I think if anyone though, Tom Kenny using his Spongebob voice would be better, because he ALSO used the exact same loving voice, only evil, for Starscream in the massively unappreciated Transformers Animated series. If you want a character who can go from doofusy cartoon character to sinister and hateful, he's the man to do it.

TKMobile fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 6, 2013

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Junko's voice actor has already been confirmed, though. And she's also doing the voice for Mukuro, Fukawa, and Syo at that.

On the topic of the trial, I am certain that Sonia being an avid fan of Kirakira will come up, perhaps to contradict something that Peko says. It seems like a detail that would have too little payoff if it was simply setting her up to mention Kirakira for a the trial.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 6, 2013

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Zorak posted:

Please rerail this conversation into something that isn't stupid as hell. Thank you.

Is voice actor chat stupid as hell? (Please say yes.)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VanSandman posted:

Is voice actor chat stupid as hell? (Please say yes.)

Ugh, I'd pay money to go back to discussing... I don't even know. Voice-actor head-cannons, Kuzuuryu and Pekoyama alliance theories, Kirakira chat. It's all garbage. Can we get a reverse Ronald Reagan here and close the thread 2 days after every update.?

Slowbeef, Zorak, put up this wall!

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I hit upon the idea that Kuzuryuu, armed with the Twilight Sundrome prize, may have tricked Peko into believing that she was K-K. My guess is the real one isn't even on the island, but if she wasn't given full access to the info about everyone's past, or Kuzuryuu doctored some up to convince her, its a short leap from there to sic her on whoever was left from the real life Twilight Syndrome incident as revenge for his sister (all in the name of JUSTICE of course)

I forget what the Monorules say in this game about how the team-up thing works out, but if he can benefit from an incorrect verdict, it explains why Kuzuryuu's so insistent to steer the blame onto someone besides Peko. It almost seemed like he was trying to keep her quiet as well with his interjections, probably in anticipation of her flying off the rails and spilling the whole story just like this.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I forget what the Monorules say in this game about how the team-up thing works out, but if he can benefit from an incorrect verdict, it explains why Kuzuryuu's so insistent to steer the blame onto someone besides Peko. It almost seemed like he was trying to keep her quiet as well with his interjections, probably in anticipation of her flying off the rails and spilling the whole story just like this.

The only benefit to an incorrect verdict is if you are the killer. They pick the wrong person and everyone BUT the killer is executed.

So either Monobear goes 'no Kuzuryuu is the killer because he made someone else does it' and then he'd benefit REGARDLESS of who was picked, or Monobear goes 'no only the one that did the deed is the killer' and then only Peko benefits from a wrong choice.

And then Peko does not benefit AT ALL to admit she did it, and neither does Kuzuryuu, unless he himself was the killer.

So really that makes no drat sense for him to do that, because if it can be linked back to him and he's singled out, he's dead. It'd have to be a decision FROM Peko, not influenced onto her.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Monobear has been very explicit that whoever is closest to being directly responsible for the cause of death, in this case whoever held the bat and brought it to the victim's head, is the killer. The mastermind is irrelevant, only whoever does the deed matters.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Monobear has been very explicit that whoever is closest to being directly responsible for the cause of death, in this case whoever held the bat and brought it to the victim's head, is the killer. The mastermind is irrelevant, only whoever does the deed matters.

Chapter 3 of the first game would seem to contradict this, seeing as how Monobear declared Celes the "one true culprit" for both murders, despite Yamada being the one who actually struck the killing blow for Ishimaru.

Of course, we're dealing with a completely different mastermind here, so who the hell knows. :shrug:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

DaveWoo posted:

Chapter 3 of the first game would seem to contradict this, seeing as how Monobear declared Celes the "one true culprit" for both murders, despite Yamada being the one who actually struck the killing blow for Ishimaru.

Of course, we're dealing with a completely different mastermind here, so who the hell knows. :shrug:

It could have just been that the other killer was already a corpse, so no point in making the trial more convoluted over the chance to execute a dead guy.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Yamada was dead. It wasn't like he could punish him. He gives a similar reasoning for Sakura in Case 4.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Yamada was dead. It wasn't like he could punish him. He gives a similar reasoning for Sakura in Case 4.

He still declared Sakura the culprit in Chapter 4, though.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

I really, really doubt Monobear put as much thought into this as part of this thread is.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

I can't see Kuzuryuu getting punished in place of the murderer because he masterminded the plot.

Maybe they both get punished, Monobear makes a special case of it because the accomplice planned and set everything up. Unlikely, but I could see it happen.

But if Peko killed Koizumi with the bat, then Peko is getting executed at the end of the trial, Kuzuryuu is a separate matter entirely.

Only reason Yamada wasn't executed in the first game was because he was already dead, had nothing to do with Celes being in charge or whatever.

DaveWoo posted:

I don't think he did, he explicitly said it was suicide and therefore not a murder, and then killed Alter Ego because he was disappointed there was no murderer to execute (and to get rid of Alter Ego in a way that would taunt everyone, of course).

He never said anything to suggest Sakura was a murderer, because she killed herself, to put it different way.

Penakoto fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 7, 2013

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm just going to love it if Kuzuryu gets off after masterminding a murder. Having him and Komaeda running around being both loving insane and having effectively killed a person is going to rule. I hope by the end there's more loving horrible people than decent ones. Like, each trial another person comes out as loving horrid.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Austrian mook posted:

I'm just going to love it if Kuzuryu gets off after masterminding a murder. Having him and Komaeda running around being both loving insane and having effectively killed a person is going to rule. I hope by the end there's more loving horrible people than decent ones. Like, each trial another person comes out as loving horrid.

I'll have you know that Komaeda is a very kind, cool guy who only wants the best for his friends. :colbert:

Kuzuryuu's kind of a jerk, though, but I wouldn't really call him insane so much as... kind of a jerk.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.
We have a game-in-a-game based on one made by Suda51, and then a killer wearing an anime girl mask. Makes me think of Ayame Blackburn. Could there be some Killer 7 in here?

Okay, probably not. I just really want this weird game to be referencing an even weirder one.

LukanFox
Jul 23, 2013

Penakoto posted:

I don't think he did, he explicitly said it was suicide and therefore not a murder, and then killed Alter Ego because he was disappointed there was no murderer to execute (and to get rid of Alter Ego in a way that would taunt everyone, of course).

He never said anything to suggest Sakura was a murderer, because she killed herself, to put it different way.

If you remember Monobear's discussion about justified self-defence (sorry, can't remember which update it was in), he couldn't care less about about types of murder. Sakura was Sakura's murderer, but she couldn't be executed and executing the innocent students would completely throw off the game, so he just used Alter-Ego instead. Two birds, one stone.

Point here being, Monobear doesn't care about 'philosophical details'; the one who does the deed is the one who gets executed if they get caught.

Austrian mook posted:

I'm just going to love it if Kuzuryu gets off after masterminding a murder.

Well, if he didn't deliver the killing blow, then given Monobear's literalist 'only the murderer will be punished' M.O., I believe your wish will be granted.
At any rate one of our two fav suspects is going to get off the hook for their part in the murder, so yes, fun times ahead for the survivors.

LukanFox fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Sep 7, 2013

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Trial 17 (Raw) (Youtube via Polsy)
Trial 17 (Sub) (Youtube via Polsy)

Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha...

WHAT THE HELL?!

P...Pekoyama... What are you doing?!

I am Kirakira-chan...

The rightful wielder of the shining light of justice! ( ̄ー+ ̄)

W...What the heck...? This is getting a little creepy!

Abuabuabuabuabu... Peko-chan went totally bonkers...

W...Watch out, everyone!
Kirakira-chan is a serial killer and a self-proclaimed warrior of justice!

A serial killer who wears hero masks from the world over, and kills criminals one after another, and...

Wait... Huh?

A warrior of justice... so that's why she wears a mask!

Its purpose is to make a distinction.
The sun is precious because we cannot reach it… This is true of any form of idol worship.

And thus, justice should be the same! (*`Д´*)ノ"彡☆

I...I don't really follow, but... that's one hell of a thing...!

He’s got that right...

What the hell is going on...?

Pekoyama... a serial killer?! How the hell does that make any sense...?

That's one shocking development!

Zzzzz... Zzzzzz...

H...Hey! Now's not the time to be sleeping!
There's a sewial kiwwer here!

Zzzzz... Zzzzz...
What, again...?

Is he speaking in his sleep?!

So, how about answering my question? Why did you kill Koizumi-san?

The light of justice must reach every corner of this world. We mustn't allow even a single shadow.

Let's ・ Wipe ・ Evil ・ Out! ヽ(`д´)ノ

The circumstances matter not. We must never avert our eyes from evil! (`⌒´)

Evil...? Are you talking about big-sis Koizumi...?

Oh, I see... You played the game, didn't you?

The game revealed to me an accomplice to a murder, who managed to hide from justice like a dirty rat.

S...So... the reason you killed Koizumi was...

For justice, of course! (○`п´○)
For justice... I become a merciless sword!
And with that sword, justice was done at last! (`・ω・´)

Oh no! It's like the most cliched of psychopaths just appeared in front of us!

Waaaaaaaaaah! This is too creepy!

Pekoyama... Is that who you really are?

Who I really am...?
Heh. I have long ago forgotten who I am...

Such is my resolve! If one is to protect a single thing of utmost importance, one must be ready to discard everything else!

If I can make justice sparkle over this world, I shall become anything at all! (*`Д´*)ノ"彡☆

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ヾ(@×▽×@)ノ

Ku... That's more than I can take! Let's end this charade right now!

End it...?

H...He's right... It's time to put the lid on this trial...!

Pekoyama's our culprit... there's no question about that. And so, at last...

L...Let's look back on today's events... and end this trial!

Phase 13 (Raw) (Youtube via Polsy)
Phase 13 (Sub) (Youtube via Polsy)

And after much dragging and dropping...

THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED!

Today's events started this morning, when Koizumi came to visit Saionji.

Koizumi must have played Twilight Syndrome Murder Mystery, our supposed “motive”...
...and wanted to discuss what she’d seen with the other cast members from the game.
Saionji agreed to talk to her, and they decided to meet later in the day.

But... there was someone eavesdropping. Our culprit.

Having heard their conversation, they schemed to use the girls’ plans as a cover to commit murder.
First, by making certain preparations, they manipulated the girls' actions.

They wrote two fake letters, and sent one each to Koizumi and Saionji.

The letter sent to Koizumi told her to come to the beach house at 2:30 PM...

But the one sent to Saionji said to come to the house at exactly two o'clock.
And so, the culprit separated the two by inviting them to the beach house at different times.

Saionji, who was completely deceived by the letter, arrived at the beach house at 2 o'clock as instructed.

Once there, she was drugged by the culprit, who had been laying in wait.

After drugging her, the culprit quickly hid Saionji inside the closet...
They were planning to make it look like she was the culprit.

Then, at 2:30, Koizumi arrived at the beach house.
She had no idea she was the target of a murder plot.

She was vulnerable, and the culprit closed in on her from behind, wielding a certain weapon...
...the metal bat that was left at the crime scene.

The bat hit Koizumi on the head, and she collapsed...
Tsumiki's examination would later tell us she died an instant death. She probably never even saw who it was that killed her.

Then, after completing their goal of killing Koizumi, the culprit started preparing the crime scene.

First, they moved Koizumi's dead body and left her blocking the tunnel-side door...

Then, they also purposefully left behind the mask we found in the room.
I'm not sure why they did that... it was probably something like a calling card.

That was the reason we found the crime scene in the state it was.

But... having just moved a dead body, the culprit's own body was now dirty with blood.
The shower room was under repairs and had no running water, so they couldn't wash their body that way.
But they were prepared for that.
So instead they used an alternate water source...

...Bottled water from the beach house fridge.

They probably had them all stashed in the shower room ahead of time for exactly that purpose.
The culprit used the bottled water instead of the shower to wash the blood off themselves.
However, they had no choice but to throw the empty bottles in the beach house trashcan.
Disposing of them outside was against the rules, and there was no time to take them somewhere else.

Afterwards, the newly clean culprit hid themselves in the closet where Saionji was sleeping.

They hid inside an empty surfboard case they prepared ahead of time.

After a short time passed, the effect of Saionji's drug grew weak and she woke up.

When she walked out of the closet, she must have been quite shocked.
Koizumi, who she was supposed to meet, lay dead in front of her eyes...

Saionji acted hastily, both because of the shock and because she must have been afraid of being accused.
She ran out of the beach house in a panic.

When she did, she left behind footprints in the sand. It was all part of the culprit's plan to set her up.

After Saionji was gone, the culprit got up from their surfboard case...

In order to further incriminate Saionji, they placed a piece of gummy on the floor, where they knew it would be found...
Of course, they hadn’t taken Saionji’s very particular tastes into account.

Then, finally, the culprit prepared to exit the beach house.
Exiting through the front door would leave footprints, so that wasn’t an option. Instead...
The culprit left through the small window in the shower room.
However, the window was too far off the ground to easily reach without help, so the culprit was forced to use some unusual means...

That being... a certain bamboo sword they were never without.
The culprit tied the sword’s carrying bag to the sword’s hilt...

Then, while still holding the bag, they used the sword as a springboard to reach the window.

Once they were outside, all they had to do was pull on the bag to retrieve the sword.

Then, after leaving the beach house, the culprit appeared before the rest of us with a nonchalant look on their face.
But, they didn't have time to dry out their swimsuit and hair. There weren’t any towels in the beach house.
So the culprit explained their appearance by telling us they had been out for a swim.

How about it? That's the full truth behind the murder you committed! Isn't that so, Peko Pekoyama?!

Trial 18 (Raw) (Youtube via Polsy)
Trial 18 (Sub) (Youtube via Polsy)

How. Very. Clever. Of. You.

Well, so what of it?! (‐Д‐+)

She doesn't even care?!

I have not the slightest guilt over what I’ve done! (`⌒´)

What the heck? You've a filthy murderer who killed big-sis Koizumi...!

YOU'RE WRONG! I simply punished an evildoer in the name of justice! ( ̄∀ ̄)=3

I am in the right! You cannot judge me! (○`п´○)

I...I've had enough! Let's get to voting, right now! Let's just kill this super weirdo psycho girl!

I think not.

Justice is undying (`ヘ´). I am certain you know as much yourselves!

What nonsense is this...?!

Remember? In order to protect something of utmost importance... one must be ready to discard everything else.

Do you get what I'm saying?! (*`Д´*)ノ"彡☆

I...I don't! I don't get anything at all!

Let me get straight to the point, then. You are about to conduct some justice!

In order to make my justice live on, you will all give up your own lives! (`・ω・´)

Fuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?!!

A...Are you serious...?!

I’m always serious about justice! (`曲´)
If I die here, now, who will be left to keep control over the world's justice?! (`⌒´)

Follow the call of justice inside your hearts... Then, save me in the name of justice.

Go on! Conduct some justice at once! (゚言゚)

S...Stop loving with us! You think we’re gonna die to save you?!

I...If we let Peko-chan go, Ibuki and her pals will all get slaughtered!

Sometimes, in the magnificent pursuit of justice, some victims are inevitable. (`⌒´)

V..Victims... No...!

Rest assured, your sacrifices will not be in vain. I shall not waste the justice you entrust me! (ノ_・、)

I can't take any more of this! Let's vote and get her executed, right now!

Um... but... b...before we do that...

Monobear, it's voting time! GET ON WITH IT!

Yawn... yawn yawn yawn!

He's finally up!

I hear your pleas and obey. Well, I didn't actually listen at all, but who cares.

Well, then. Please use the switches in front of you to vote.

Who will you vote as the culprit?! Will you be right or wrong?!

Upupupu! I can't wait!

orenronen fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 8, 2013

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Still ain't over :colbert: we got Kuzuryuu to deal with.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Sonofabitch it's already over?! And we're stopping here?!

...Despair.

I really hope they have a drat good explanation waiting in the post-trial. Peko's actions make only a sliver of sense, and I really hope all the stupidity isn't explained away as "CRAZY WOOOOO!!!" To say nothing of Kuzuryuu's involvement.

But what the gently caress? She asks them to just vote when it's clear she'd be the choice, then when pressed about her motive goes crazy and then asks them to vote for somebody else and kill themselves? I mean, what the flying gently caress? C'mon DR2, don't collapse on me here.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Haha, way to lampshade the serial killer thing Monobear.

I'd really like to know what Sonia was going to say at the end there. That combined with that choice of a stopping point makes me think it's not over yet.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 8, 2013

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly
Yeah, i'm still holding out for the game to completely subvert this. Somehow. Especially with the cliffhanger here.

But will my hope triumph over despair?

(loving hell, shoot me.)

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Panic Attack posted:

Yeah, i'm still holding out for the game to completely subvert this. Somehow. Especially with the cliffhanger here.

The mask at the scene wasn't explained at all and Sonia definitely thinks something is off about Peko being Kiri-Kiri.

It's not over, not yet.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Penakoto posted:

The mask at the scene wasn't explained at all and Sonia definitely thinks something is off about Peko being Kiri-Kiri.

It's not over, not yet.

Is it not a mask of a hero maybe? wait did it even say who it was a mask of?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Man, Peko is one hell of an actress, she managed to dupe everyone except what looks like Sonia, Nanami and Kuzuuryu (who has been suspiciously silent). Not sure if Nagito fell for it, but I think he did.

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013
Now that's a surprise. There are still so many unanswered points, so many avenues of questioning. Why was the mask left at the scene? Even the climax inference added a "for some reason" to that one. Was Peko really Kirakira? Sonia could have asked for details that a fraud probably wouldn't know. Who was the third person who discovered the body? And so on.

And yet, somehow it seems they've landed on the right answer anyway. Surely the slot machine graphic would have been different if they got it wrong.

saihate
Oct 16, 2009

ID: ththththt
PASS: hthththth
Well, this somewhat confirms the set of spoilers someone put in a YouTube comment on the voiceofdog Tumblr Paywall videos. I'm kinda sad now...

I'm surprised Sonia reacted in horror. I was expecting her to fangirl over Kirakira. Sonia is more normal than I thought.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Ekusukariba posted:

Is it not a mask of a hero maybe? wait did it even say who it was a mask of?

I think it was explained by Sonia to be a certain character from an anime or something.

What I think is important though, is that Hinata gave no real explanation for it other than "MAYBE it was a calling card?".

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Montegoraon posted:

And yet, somehow it seems they've landed on the right answer anyway. Surely the slot machine graphic would have been different if they got it wrong.

I'd be interested to know how much Monobear really cares who gets called guilty, or whether he's happy to just let them off each other one by one, honestly. There's no reason to think any conviction we've gotten (other than the obviously rigged one in DR1's 5th case) is false, but it's interesting to think about.

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'd be interested to know how much Monobear really cares who gets called guilty, or whether he's happy to just let them off each other one by one, honestly. There's no reason to think any conviction we've gotten (other than the obviously rigged one in DR1's 5th case) is false, but it's interesting to think about.

Hmm. Kinda doubt it. Being a stickler for the letter of the law is one of his primary character traits. Plus, if people began to suspect that he wasn't being truthful about letting them graduate if they murder someone, they'd be much less likely to do it.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
Has there been an instance where you could convince everyone that the true culprit was guilty, then you got to vote, and you could choose the wrong person?

If so, does the game fail you for being a smartass, or does it let you go on with maybe monobear calling you a twit?

Walterion
Feb 26, 2010

Penakoto posted:

It's not over, not yet.

This cut between the Climax interface and the execution does say alot. Peko being the actual culprit does leave me with an ugly taste.

In anycase, to wait for the next update and see how things go.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

ApplesandOranges posted:

Man, Peko is one hell of an actress, she managed to dupe everyone except what looks like Sonia, Nanami and Kuzuuryu (who has been suspiciously silent). Not sure if Nagito fell for it, but I think he did.

He seems to have some doubts about it.

saihate posted:

I'm surprised Sonia reacted in horror. I was expecting her to fangirl over Kirakira. Sonia is more normal than I thought.

Having someone you know killed makes it hard to like the killer :v:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

orenronen posted:

I can't take any more of this! Let's vote and get her executed, right now!

Um... but... b...before we do that...

Monobear, it's voting time! GET ON WITH IT!

Something about this seems ominous. Have they made a mistake? :ohdear:

Knicknevin
Jul 2, 2013
Well the vote is in... this can't end well. For once, the crowd screaming for a fast vote got their way and I can't help but feel like Peko was leading them on.

So. Uh.

Is the rest of the game Kuzuryuu exploring the destroyed world, or something? Hah.

Joenen
Feb 15, 2012

Gensuki posted:

Has there been an instance where you could convince everyone that the true culprit was guilty, then you got to vote, and you could choose the wrong person?

If so, does the game fail you for being a smartass, or does it let you go on with maybe monobear calling you a twit?

I believe its a game over. I remember people saying that that was the one gripe they had about the game (one person choosing wrong evidently leads the whole group to fail).

Oh, but technically in the last game, naegi was made out to be the culprit even though he wasn't, though that was for the mastermind's purposes.

Joenen
Feb 15, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Something about this seems ominous. Have they made a mistake? :ohdear:

Probably not. Its more likely that Sonia found a hole in Pekoyama's acting. Pekoyama's probably just using Kirakira as a front to hide her real motive.

Though I don't see why people think the mask being placed there is weird. I thought sonia said that it was her calling card to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait a second Oren, where is the results screen? I want to know how well you did. :colbert:

• Locked thread