Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War Bunny
Jul 7, 2009

I don't silflay at this time, sir.
http://www.blazetheautobot.com/

I know this guy. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
"Perelli" :lol:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

HID LEDs huh..

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
So it's supposed to be KITT, and a Transformer? Improbable.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SaNChEzZ posted:

HID LEDs huh..

Yeah, they're HID under the HOOD! :haw:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
It's kind of funny how you can look at that website and just know the guy is a complete tool in person.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Christ I just saw three silver PT Cruisers parked within two blocks of my home.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
Spotted on a 2009-ish CR-V:

All four tires were this bald. This rear end in a top hat drives on the same roads as me.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Dr.Smasher posted:

I think that belongs in the Awesome thread. That may not be the consensus in this thread, but I'd drive it.

Gat-dayum, that is a piece of work. :aaa: Make the top of the tailgate flat, not curved like the original trunklid, and finish up the paint, I'd drive the gently caress out of that.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

Blood Magnet posted:

Spotted on a 2009-ish CR-V:

All four tires were this bald. This rear end in a top hat drives on the same roads as me.

As long as it's not raining and they don't drive through a lot of standing water this is not dangerous at all. I run tires pretty drat low when it's not winter

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

On the horrible wrapping around to awesome front:
Someone in the news has finally noticed the tied up woman tailgate decal.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/bound-woman-tailgate-decal-stirs-controversy-in-texas

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

aventari posted:

As long as it's not raining and they don't drive through a lot of standing water this is not dangerous at all. I run tires pretty drat low when it's not winter

It rains every day here during the summer.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Not that I advocate this in any way, but if you stuck a knife in the sidewall of each of his tires you'd actually be doing that jackass a favor at this point.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

aventari posted:

Bullshit. Just because there's a lot of rubber in contact with the road doesn't mean there's good grip. That's dangerous anywhere.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

aventari posted:

Seeing as the "road legal" slicks seen on the M3 CSLs require a signature to BMW that you will not drive it in the wet look better than this... I'll pass. I'm no expert on tires by a long shot, but surely when the rubber gets that low there's going to be little grip.

Speaking of M3 CSLs and their somehow legal tires, I saw one driving in Glasgow years ago in rain that was so bad it was flooding the road, and he was on the slicks. :gonk:

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
That rubber has been heat cycled to death to get that low, those are not racing slicks.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Cakefool posted:

Bullshit. Just because there's a lot of rubber in contact with the road doesn't mean there's good grip. That's dangerous anywhere.

True. And I'd bet money that the inside edge of that tire has some belts showing unless they've been running them very overinflated for a long time.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I have one tire almost that low (looking for a replacement to match the other 3, think I found one and will be picking it up this week on my way home from work probably) and no, it doesn't grip worth a poo poo. I can get that one spinning about 5 times easier than the other rear if I throw it into a corner, so I have to remember that right corners are granny driving time and left corners are NASCAR style. Even taking into account that the rear right normally lets loose first it handles rather abnormally.

I would never lend the car to someone with a tire like this on it because I try not to kill my friends. Buy new tires when they get that low goddammit.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

kastein posted:

Buy new tires when they get that low goddammit.

But, but, but tires are expensive!

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
So is paying someone else's hospital bills because you hydroplaned into them on the freeway.

(I have a friend like this, I refuse to ride in his car)

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

G-Mach posted:

You joke but apparently those rent-to-own **Rimzzz** places have discovered they can make mint by rent-to-owning normal new tires to people who can't pass inspection. It is terrible car stuff and terrible predatory lending all rolled into one!

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Falken posted:

Seeing as the "road legal" slicks seen on the M3 CSLs require a signature to BMW that you will not drive it in the wet look better than this... I'll pass. I'm no expert on tires by a long shot, but surely when the rubber gets that low there's going to be little grip.

Speaking of M3 CSLs and their somehow legal tires, I saw one driving in Glasgow years ago in rain that was so bad it was flooding the road, and he was on the slicks. :gonk:

You mean Michelin Pilot Sport Cup+ tyres? They're not slicks. Slicks aren't road legal here, at all, regardless of when you drive. Any tyre with less than 1.6mm over the main 3/4 of the tread is illegal. So if he's driving on flooded roads with Cup+ tyres with over 1.6mm on the main 3/4, he's doing it legally.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

G-Mach posted:

Anyone can afford a set of LingLongs. :colbert:

http://en.linglong.cn/index.html

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Goober Peas posted:

Anyone can afford a set of LingLongs. :colbert:

http://en.linglong.cn/index.html

Or federals for the performance minded cheapskate!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

SaNChEzZ posted:

Or federals for the performance minded cheapskate!

I liked my 595s for what they were :v:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Yeah, I thought the 595s were considered to be perfectly resonable for people who couldn't quite come to terms with shelling out for 888s or AD-08s?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
My Volvo came with "Forceum D800" tires. They say "Made in Indonesia" on the side. As much as I like chirping the tires with moderate acceleration from a stop, I think I'll get new ones when the rain starts.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Yep, I always use 595s, for just over $50 per 225/45/17 they're a great budget summer tire.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005
The Fairlane's rears aren't much better than those CR-V ones. I really need to replace the near bald, multi plugged tyres but they are one of the many "WTF why so much?" parts of the car. If it's any consolation it has grass growing under it in the driveway. It's weird. If I've just been driving the Niva and have to use the Fairlane my reaction every time is disbelief at how awful it feels. Everything is more refined but it also feels like I'm driving it through vague suggestions. It's a better long haul highway car I guess except my lumbar isn't right below my shoulder blades, and for some reason I'm always struggling to stay awake after 1/2 hour. No exhaust leaks. Just mindnumbing.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
My first derail. <sniff>

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Various poo poo I've snapped lately

And this thing. Is Bub Rub getting a kickback off this?

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

A few off of my phone I've been meaning to upload

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Step 1 in scaring the poo poo out of anybody who gets in your car to work on it: place mannequin in back seat.
Step 2: patience.

Meal for a Volvo, nothing left but skin and bones.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Even though I'm a fan of GTA, I have a feeling this belongs in this thread.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/bravado-banshee-grand-theft-auto-v-2013-09-04?utm_expid=12261766-9.n3UKns_sT6uGHKlagvv2qg.0

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
It actually looks pretty drat cool in the pictures.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Yeah, they did a pretty good job reshaping the Viper into the game car. They could have slapped a front clip on it and called it a day, but they put some work into it.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Put some standard Caddy tires on this and I'd drive the poo poo out of it. I love bustleback Sevilles.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

That's one way to get bigger wheels, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

A friend of mine is in Dubai at the moment and has just been to see the Rainbow Sheikh's car collection, or at least a chunk of it. Flicking through the admittedly lovely quality pictures among all the horrible rainbow painted piles of gaudy gold and white poo poo is this loving weirdo of a car...