Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KFJ
Nov 7, 2009
I'm having some reproccer problems - Whenever I try to run it, it says that I need SkyRe_Main.esp - Which is there.

I need it because all the armor added by Immersive Armors and so on is horribly gimped :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Lime
Aug 11, 2013

by toby
I was able to work around my issues, but I still have that question about the uncapper. It's working, it displays a splash just before my game starts. I'm still just getting 10 pts/lvl and 1 perk per level, unless I'm apeshit and haven't played long enough for it to work.

Maybe my save is stuck and I need to restart anew to get the changes?

Edit: I think I might be chasing a ghost here and it's working as intended but I just didn't know what to expect. As a long-time fan of modding Oblivion and Morrowind (I argue TC's of Oblivion like OOO can compete with Skyrim feature for feature) I'm surprised it's all actually working, honestly.

One weird thing is that I have More Hotkeys hitting B to open the t-menu, but doing so causes the t-menu to open each time you close anything with B. I was able to workaround this by making my t-menu a press to hold. So far it's shaping up to be more like the game I wanted it to be originally, and SPERG looks great.

I just wish there was some convenient way to verify that the uncapper rates have been correctly modified / or some way to have that feature included in the base package.

Diet Lime fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 10, 2013

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!

Scyantific posted:

Are you sure it's Undeath that's causing it? Because I just went through the Winterhold questline without Undeath activated at all, and when I went back to Fellglow Keep to get the Julianos Blessing I had the same thing happen. Blocked passages and the missing ritual chamber.

E: Further investigation into the UESP indicates that the passages upstairs become blocked after completing Hitting the Books. And there was a nexus thread where someone had the same problem back in May. So it can't be Undeath that's causing it.

I assumed it was that because somebody else posted about having the same issue and removing Undeath fixing it. I ended up just using coc to get to the room instead of checking.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, Undeath probably didn't break Fellglow then. But thanks for the heads up, I'll add a warning about Undeath to the OP.

Diet Lime
Aug 11, 2013

by toby
I got it working, ignore my dunder-brain.

Anyway, Awesome Mod Great Job!!!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Here have some custom Skyrim Cursor sets for your computer.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Raygereio posted:

I've flagged the actor references themselves as persistent and that seemed to have fixed to the issue. Persistent reference are never unloaded and continually stick around in the game's runtime. It's better modding practice to place persistent markers for your enemies, and then link the enemy-references to that marker. Check out how vanilla enemies are placed to see what I mean.
I've also cleaned the plugin as it contained a number of dirty edits. The CK has the annoying habit of flagging something you may have just looked at as "editted". You always want to check your plugins with TES5Edit to see if it needs cleaning.

So I think I've figured out how to flag the actor references but I did it through TES5Edit, is that what you did?

And while I'm here, what is the most stable mod for getting up to 4 followers at a time? I don't care if they won't ride horses and stuff.

Lazerbeam fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 10, 2013

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Lazerbeam posted:

So I think I've figured out how to flag the actor references but I did it through TES5Edit, is that what you did?
Yeah, I used TES5Edit to quickly test if persistance was the issue. But as I said: having all of your enemies flagged as persistent is not the best modding practice. I really recommend checking out some vanilla dungeons and see how Bethesda placed their enemies.

Lazerbeam posted:

And while I'm here, what is the most stable mod for getting up to 4 followers at a time? I don't care if they won't ride horses and stuff.
This is a pretty lightweight and simply multiple followers mod.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

ded posted:

Two of the best mods out there.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4390/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4385/

Tails can get the gently caress out.

You monster. :negative: Floaty Khajiit tails are hilarious and amazing.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I've searched on and off for one since Skyrim came out, but is there a mod that makes followers less...robust? I like having Lydia around, but she pretty handily steamrolls everything we encounter and trivializes a lot of combat--even with mods that make the game more difficult in general. I could leave her at the entrance but, like I said, I like the company and the ability to actually have them participate in fights. Also, short of me accidentally planting an arrow in the back of her head when she was down on one knee, I've pretty much never seen a follower legitimately die. I guess enemies ignore them the instant they're in a "defeated" mode, so it becomes somewhat unlikely for followers to actually die in combat.

So basically, is there a mod that scales back the effectiveness of followers and/or increases the likelihood of a follower getting killed?

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I've searched on and off for one since Skyrim came out, but is there a mod that makes followers less...robust? I like having Lydia around, but she pretty handily steamrolls everything we encounter and trivializes a lot of combat--even with mods that make the game more difficult in general. I could leave her at the entrance but, like I said, I like the company and the ability to actually have them participate in fights. Also, short of me accidentally planting an arrow in the back of her head when she was down on one knee, I've pretty much never seen a follower legitimately die. I guess enemies ignore them the instant they're in a "defeated" mode, so it becomes somewhat unlikely for followers to actually die in combat.

So basically, is there a mod that scales back the effectiveness of followers and/or increases the likelihood of a follower getting killed?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524/ This is about the closest that comes to mind, it lets you manually adjust their skill points, so you could simply choose to hold back from min/maxing them, keep their armor and combat skills lower, etc.

I think you'd need to actually change part of the combat ai so characters don't stop attacking even when someone yields or is down, to get enemies to follow through and kill your followers.

Chalupa Picada fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 11, 2013

Grey Elephants
Jul 23, 2013
Is anyone else unable to install MO? The installer says access is denied when I try to use it, and using 7zip to do it manually spits out a bunch of errors and sits there indefinitely.

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.

Sesquiculus posted:

Just started a new game using SPERG and I have a couple of questions: I seem to gain Conjuration experience constantly despite not knowing any conjuration spells, is that normal? Also, I can't seem to get Uncapper to work at all. I've tried adjusting the files in MO, tried unpacking and editing the ini manually and then loading it in MO, and I've tried just removing it from MO entirely and sticking it directly into my data folder. I always get the little popup screen that says Uncapper has loaded when I start up the game but as far as I can tell it isn't doing anything. Anyone know what could be causing this?
Make sure the uncapper INI file you want to use is in the same directory as the DLL. If you're using Mod Organizer this won't be the case. I moved the DLL and INI files to the overwrite directory to fix it for me.

Diet Lime posted:

I was able to work around my issues, but I still have that question about the uncapper. It's working, it displays a splash just before my game starts. I'm still just getting 10 pts/lvl and 1 perk per level, unless I'm apeshit and haven't played long enough for it to work.

Maybe my save is stuck and I need to restart anew to get the changes?

Edit: I think I might be chasing a ghost here and it's working as intended but I just didn't know what to expect. As a long-time fan of modding Oblivion and Morrowind (I argue TC's of Oblivion like OOO can compete with Skyrim feature for feature) I'm surprised it's all actually working, honestly.

One weird thing is that I have More Hotkeys hitting B to open the t-menu, but doing so causes the t-menu to open each time you close anything with B. I was able to workaround this by making my t-menu a press to hold. So far it's shaping up to be more like the game I wanted it to be originally, and SPERG looks great.

I just wish there was some convenient way to verify that the uncapper rates have been correctly modified / or some way to have that feature included in the base package.

If you're getting one perk per level then it's not working as intended and you should try what I suggested then fix your save with the console to remove any extra perks and correct your stats. You get some additional carry weight on level up so be sure to add that to your character too based on what stats you chose.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Is there a tremendous idiot's guide to using Lootification? I want all the cool armor sets in the game world because I can't be bothered to craft and prefer the random nature of finding stuff, and if it adds enchantments that's all the better. But from the mod page it seems like you actually want stuff WITHOUT leveled lists, whereas last go-round with this game I was only looking for sets/packs with them. But then the mod page has "clean" lists for some mods on the optional files page..? Why is that necessary when Immersive Armors has already been Lootified, apparently?

I'd just been using Wrye Bash to bash the lists using the BOSS tags previously and have no experience merging patches or anything like that. It's also not really clear from the instructions how much extra work is necessary for the sets that haven't had XML files created.

Any help would be great. Also any word on the torrent for the Texture Combiner Pack in the OP? That whole section hasn't been fixed for the new thread I'm guessing.

edit:

Akalies posted:

I'm going through and putting together a Texture Pack Combiner 1.95b compilation for my own use, and I'm trying to stick to around 2k and lower textures. Would there be interest in a completed torrent when I'm done? Or would you folks prefer just having the hard-to-find mods made available?

This would be swell for me, at least! 2K is my sweet spot as well.

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 11, 2013

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

In vanilla, some followers like Lydia actually cannot die except by your own hand.

KFJ
Nov 7, 2009

RennZero posted:

In vanilla, some followers like Lydia actually cannot die except by your own hand.

I'm pretty sure Lydia can be killed if she is hit by anything while down - Enemies de-aggro her when she goes down, but you can finish her off, or she might have gone down in a trap and dies to that, or an enemy might use an AoE attack.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

RennZero posted:

In vanilla followers have the protected flag. What "protected" does is force the protected NPC into a "bleedout" state when they're below 10% health. When a character is in bleedout, they not actively targetted by enemy AI anymore. The essential flag does the same thing.
Where essential and protected differ is that a protected NPC can still go below 1 hitpoint. So the player can still freely damage and kill them. And while the AI won't target a character in bleedout, they can still be hit by AOE effects.

The intention was for a protected NPC to be only killable by the player, but if you're standing next to Lydia in bloodout status and a mage is throwing fireballs at you, the splash damage from those fireballs can still kill Lydia.

Diet Lime
Aug 11, 2013

by toby

Inverness posted:

Make sure the uncapper INI file you want to use is in the same directory as the DLL. If you're using Mod Organizer this won't be the case. I moved the DLL and INI files to the overwrite directory to fix it for me.

If you're getting one perk per level then it's not working as intended and you should try what I suggested then fix your save with the console to remove any extra perks and correct your stats. You get some additional carry weight on level up so be sure to add that to your character too based on what stats you chose.

I am getting a perk every other level, but like the other poster I seem to be gaining conjuration at a preposterous rate.

However, I am not so sure about that- I have been summoning a sword and a familiar over and over as a Breton. So I'll have to stop spamming my conjuration spells to see. So far I don't feel absurdly overpowered, mostly the ability to actually, well, use my abilities (imagine that Bethesda) without pausing has made the game easier.

Still a shitload of quirkyness regarding SkyUI + MHP, of the last few little problems I've got I can't favorite anything without focusing the string search box in SkyUI, which from what I understand shouldn't even be enabled in controller mode.

Saliciouscrumb
Jan 15, 2002
Just started playing. Been reading a lot of complaints concerning vampire attacks added from Dawnguard that kill NPCs in towns. Is that still a problem these days? Has it been patched or do I need a mod for that?

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Saliciouscrumb posted:

Just started playing. Been reading a lot of complaints concerning vampire attacks added from Dawnguard that kill NPCs in towns. Is that still a problem these days? Has it been patched or do I need a mod for that?
Yes, that is a thing.
The attacks only spawn at night, so if you avoid cities and towns when it's dark you'll likely never see an attack. Also if you use fast-travel, attacks such this seem to happen more often. If you must use fast-travel, travel to the stables instead.

I would advice grabbing the "When Vampires Attack" mod linked in the OP. It makes civilian NPCs run away from the scary monsters.
Alternatively, This is a mod that disables the attacks in cities. This is a mod that delays the start of the dawguard questline.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524/ This is about the closest that comes to mind, it lets you manually adjust their skill points, so you could simply choose to hold back from min/maxing them, keep their armor and combat skills lower, etc.

I think you'd need to actually change part of the combat ai so characters don't stop attacking even when someone yields or is down, to get enemies to follow through and kill your followers.

Raygereio posted:

In vanilla followers have the protected flag. What "protected" does is force the protected NPC into a "bleedout" state when they're below 10% health. When a character is in bleedout, they not actively targetted by enemy AI anymore. The essential flag does the same thing.
Where essential and protected differ is that a protected NPC can still go below 1 hitpoint. So the player can still freely damage and kill them. And while the AI won't target a character in bleedout, they can still be hit by AOE effects.

The intention was for a protected NPC to be only killable by the player, but if you're standing next to Lydia in bloodout status and a mage is throwing fireballs at you, the splash damage from those fireballs can still kill Lydia.

Interesting--that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the responses. So would it be possible to remove the "protected" flag from party members, thus enabling NPCs to continue attacking them until they are dead?

Raygereio posted:

Yes, that is a thing.
The attacks only spawn at night, so if you avoid cities and towns when it's dark you'll likely never see an attack. Also if you use fast-travel, attacks such this seem to happen more often. If you must use fast-travel, travel to the stables instead.

I would advice grabbing the "When Vampires Attack" mod linked in the OP. It makes civilian NPCs run away from the scary monsters.
Alternatively, This is a mod that disables the attacks in cities. This is a mod that delays the start of the dawguard questline.

It's so weird that Bethesda tried an emergent gameplay implementation in a game that doesn't know what to do with itself when certain NPCs are suddenly targeted and killed by random vampires. I mean, a game like New Vegas has contingencies for this sort of thing, but Dawnguard just seems to break poo poo.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 11, 2013

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Interesting--that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the responses. So would it be possible to remove the "protected" flag from party members, thus enabling NPCs to continue attacking them until they are dead?
Sure. Just remove the protected flag from the follower's alias in their supporting quest. For almost all vanilla followers, this is DialogueFollower. Mods usch as multiple followers, custom followers, etc can add their own quest-alias system.
The AI has no sense of self-preservation though, so expect your follower to die the first time you're up against a Draugr Deathlord.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

It's so weird that Bethesda tried an emergent gameplay implementation in a game that doesn't know what to do with itself when certain NPCs are suddenly targeted and killed by random vampires. I mean, a game like New Vegas has contingencies for this sort of thing, but Dawnguard just seems to break poo poo.
If you're talking about the system where if a NPC dies, another NPC can take over their job, then Dawnguard doesn't break that.
The problem is more that Bethesda didn't think things through and failed to realise that there's a very real chance of NPCs dying due to Dawnguard's vampires or the vanilla Dragon attacks. And that players would get annoyed at loosing stores or having empty cities.

Bethesda really should have either implemented the AI's "confidence" system better (which is supposed to make NPCs run away when outmatched) or have implemented something like the "When Vampires Attack" and "Run For Your Lives" themselves.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Any known reason for a massive FPS drop around Whiterun, where the Companions are fighting the Giant? I'm playing on Ultra, max settings/enb etc and just graphical mods (mostly STEP/TPC). I drop from 50+ FPS to something around 2 :stonk:

Sesquiculus
Aug 15, 2002

Are you using Phinix ENB? I ask because I encountered the exact same issue. The rest of the time I get a solid 40+ fps.

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!

Gyshall posted:

Any known reason for a massive FPS drop around Whiterun, where the Companions are fighting the Giant? I'm playing on Ultra, max settings/enb etc and just graphical mods (mostly STEP/TPC). I drop from 50+ FPS to something around 2 :stonk:

ENB configs that take advantage of newer versions of ENB's features to make them run faster have been causing that for me in the most random places. I wouldn't be surprised if the same is happening to you.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Raygereio posted:

If you're talking about the system where if a NPC dies, another NPC can take over their job, then Dawnguard doesn't break that.
The problem is more that Bethesda didn't think things through and failed to realise that there's a very real chance of NPCs dying due to Dawnguard's vampires or the vanilla Dragon attacks. And that players would get annoyed at loosing stores or having empty cities.

Bethesda really should have either implemented the AI's "confidence" system better (which is supposed to make NPCs run away when outmatched) or have implemented something like the "When Vampires Attack" and "Run For Your Lives" themselves.

The real problem is that the cities are only populated by a few generic guards and the rest are all either essential for quests, vendors, potential companions or something. If they actually populated the cities with generic assholes nobody cares about to make them feel like cities it'd be no big deal for a dragon attack to kill a dozen redshirts and the chaos would be totally reasonable for a loving dragon attack. Can the engine just not handle it or what? It's really glaring if you do the stupid civil war plotline because the major battles have like 12 dudes fighting at a time with a gamey reinforcement bar.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Sesquiculus posted:

Are you using Phinix ENB? I ask because I encountered the exact same issue. The rest of the time I get a solid 40+ fps.

Yeah, actually. Motherfuck. What is the hotkey to disable ENB?

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!

Gyshall posted:

Yeah, actually. Motherfuck. What is the hotkey to disable ENB?

Disabling ENB didn't stop it from happening for me. I think it has something to do with the newer memory features which still run. I had to just remove Phinix entirely to get it to stop doing that.

Edit: It's Shift F12 by default though.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

If they actually populated the cities with generic assholes nobody cares about to make them feel like cities it'd be no big deal for a dragon attack to kill a dozen redshirts and the chaos would be totally reasonable for a loving dragon attack.
Quest important NPCs, vendors and whatnot getting in the way and getting themselves killed would still be an issue then.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Can the engine just not handle it or what?
A combination of engine and hardware limitations.
I think the Creation Engine could theoretically handle an actual large city. And if the art assets are wel optimized and if the city is designed in such a way that things like occlusion plane are put to good use, it might even run on the lower end hardware (read: consoles). The problem I see is that the AI is not very efficient and the moment a fight started amonst a huge number of NPCs, things would go badly.

At least Bethesda seems to making some progress. Whatever is used for faces in the Creation Engine seems to be better optimized then that crappy implementation of FaceGen in Bethesda's Gamebryo.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 11, 2013

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Cerevisiae posted:

Disabling ENB didn't stop it from happening for me. I think it has something to do with the newer memory features which still run. I had to just remove Phinix entirely to get it to stop doing that.

Edit: It's Shift F12 by default though.

Actually just from reading the forums, it looks like this might be related to the memory optimization in ENBLOCAL.ini or some poo poo. I have 16GB of ram and a 4GB video card, and apparently the forumla for the INI change is something like

code:
RAM + VRAM -2028

VideoMemorySizeMb= above value
I'll do some tinkering tonight. I was getting frustrated because I spent so much time removing/adding mods in an attempt to troubleshoot.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Raygereio posted:

A combination of engine and hardware limitations.

Yeah, loading lots of NPCs has always been equivalent to kicking Gamebryo in the balls. I wish more games could pull off the same tricks Blood Money and Absolution did.

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!

Gyshall posted:

Actually just from reading the forums, it looks like this might be related to the memory optimization in ENBLOCAL.ini or some poo poo. I have 16GB of ram and a 4GB video card, and apparently the forumla for the INI change is something like

code:
RAM + VRAM -2028

VideoMemorySizeMb= above value
I'll do some tinkering tonight. I was getting frustrated because I spent so much time removing/adding mods in an attempt to troubleshoot.

The warnings in the config I saw said not to put the VideoMemorySizeMb above the amount of VRAM you have and it was already set for the amount I have so I didn't mess with it. I guess I could try that out. I'd love to be able to play using ENB again.

Edit: Looking at it again, I probably misread it. Seems to be working fine so far with those settings.

Cerevisiae fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 11, 2013

KFJ
Nov 7, 2009
Can anyone tell me if a pure necromancy/conjuration playthrough is viable with Psikotics Necromancy Mod? And is that compatible with things like SPERG, etc, or do I just have to go with pure Skyrim?

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
On the issue with Uncapper/SPERG/Mod Organizer - looking at the bug tracker for MO, it seems it's a bug that has been fixed for whenever the next version makes it out.

http://issue.tannin.eu/tbg/modorganizer/issues/272

PolarPear
Apr 4, 2010

Raygereio posted:

This is a mod that delays the start of the dawguard questline.

I've been using Timing is Everything. It's like Delay DLC from New Vegas and seems more configurable. You can change the minimum and maximum days between vampire attacks and what level they start attacking, and what level the Hearthfire letter show up. It can set the Dragonborn cultists to show up after you've completed whatever quest you set in the main quest and can have a level restriction. Everything is done through an MCM menu and starts with default values. The downside is it requires all the DLC, but at this point with sales there isn't much of a reason to not have them all. It also does Daedric quests and a few other misc quests.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Cerevisiae posted:

The warnings in the config I saw said not to put the VideoMemorySizeMb above the amount of VRAM you have and it was already set for the amount I have so I didn't mess with it. I guess I could try that out. I'd love to be able to play using ENB again.

Edit: Looking at it again, I probably misread it. Seems to be working fine so far with those settings.

http://www.iparadigm.org/pages/pnenb/ENBoost.html Found this as well.

I just switched profiles to COT + ELFX + RealVision ENB. Going to see how sweet it is.

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!
I'm not sure if this mod has been brought up here yet, but Immersive Interiors is pretty cool. It's goal is to modify windows inside buildings so that you can look outside. So you get stuff like this:

It's compatible with Enhanced Lighting & FX as well.

futile
May 18, 2009
So today I discovered something that made me pretty happy.

A modder has remade the amazing Complete Crafting Overhaul mod. He hasn't fully released it yet, but it can be downloaded from this page. This is the same dude who made Timing is Everything, The Choice is Yours, Trade and Barter, Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade, etc. He's a wonderful modder, so the quality should be nothing short of amazing.

It is a "preview" version, but he has stated that it is fully functional and working in its current version, he just plans to add some more features before a full release. The mod basically just adds a ton of changes to the crafting system to both make it more balanced and lore-friendly. There's more changes than what I care to list, but some basic huge ones are:

-Armor recipes can be toggled on and off in the MCM by item type, class, etc. Don't want to see light armor at the forge? Turn it off. Use 1H only and don't want to see shields/2h? Turn that poo poo off.
-Completely customize mining. Can make it take longer to get more ore, take less time in general, less time more ore, whatever you want.
-All recipes redone and rebalanced, ingots require 5 ore
-Faction armor can all be crafted now, unlocks once you join the faction

A ton more. Here is the readme so you don't have to download it just to see.

So far it seems to be working fine with SPERG, though naturally I can't confirm everything.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Tossing in another +1 for Complete Crafting Overhaul. However, I would like to warn you guys that if you also use Morrowloot or Morrowloot N'wah Edition, make sure that you load CCO before Morrowloot, otherwise you're going to have Morrowloot removing everything above steel from the crafting list, and CCO just adding it back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

How much of a performance hit might I take from modding the graphics a little? I'd decided I wasn't going to bother with that, but now I've seen some screenshots, ENB would be nice. My laptop can't run the game very smoothly much above medium settings though, and while I don't want to go overboard on HD textures or anything, I don't want to make it unplayable by fiddling with the weather or something.

Also, is it too late to install something like SPERG or added monster types now I'm started? I don't want to restart my 20 hour save file, but now I've heard about how there could be better bandits, more ore lying around and revamped crafting, it's gonna be that much harder to go back now.

• Locked thread