Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Let's have a double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed

Leper Residue posted:

Just because it's green doesn't mean it's some super powerful laser. It's just the color of the diode I believe. That laser there is probably <5mW power, where as the ones you are thinking about are like 200-1000mW. Often shown as Class III vs Class IV as well.

Most green lasers are 1064nm infrared lasers that use a frequency-doubling crystal to bring the output into the visible range. That process is inefficient, so the driving laser has to be 20+ milliwatts to get <5mW of green output. Cheap Chinese lasers tend to skimp on important but not-immediately-noticeable things like IR-blocking filters, so your green laser beam most likely also has a halo of powerful, invisible infrared light surrounding it. You cannot see this light, but it is more than powerful enough to cause eye damage, which you will not be able to feel because the retina has no pain receptors. Be careful.

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 07:25 on Sep 10, 2013

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Sagebrush posted:

You cannot see this light, but it is more than powerful enough to cause eye damage, which you will not be able to feel because the retina has no pain receptors. Be careful.

thats stupid how am I supposed to know I'm not supposed to stare at the sun if it doesn't hurt? Dumb evolution

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

particle409 has a new favorite as of 10:22 on Sep 10, 2013

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

This right here? This is great. You can never have too many sharp angles and colours.

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

toe shoes posted:

Let's have a double post

Is there a source for this? Seems like it'd be adorable :3:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Some stupid stuff I made for my 6th graders. That's not a baby being dunked, it's Bob.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

BoyBlunder posted:

Is there a source for this? Seems like it'd be adorable :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CU040Hqbas

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Leper Residue posted:

Edit: And you shouldn't be shining any type of laser at a cats eyes.

As said, even the 'halo'around the dot can be damaging, and you can't predict what a cat will do. So one second you're shining it on the floor, the next the cat pounces on it and before you can react looks up and gets a blast in the eyes.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Everyone posted:

Don't shine lasers at cat's eyes!
While I agree that you shouldn't shine lasers into their eyes, you have to remember that a laser is integral to cat pong.

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
remember the classics

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Debawv
Sep 8, 2008

So was this fake? Or was that guy just super prepared walking around the house with a fire extinguisher? Was there a sign on the door that said "DANGER: Twerking with fire!" and the girl that game was just a skank? So many questions. And they are wearing the same colored shirt. And he knew where the camera was. Shenanigans.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Debawv posted:

So was this fake? Or was that guy just super prepared walking around the house with a fire extinguisher? Was there a sign on the door that said "DANGER: Twerking with fire!" and the girl that game was just a skank? So many questions. And they are wearing the same colored shirt. And he knew where the camera was. Shenanigans.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/10/4714206/fiery-twerk-video-is-a-hoax-produced-by-jimmy-kimmel

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Debawv posted:

That's Jimmy Kimmel, the video was fake.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Thermals!

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Are those legos?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

If a single inspired gag can redeem an entire entertainment genre, this is it.

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are those legos?

yup!

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are those legos?

First I thought they were thumbtacks because wrestlers will do some hosed up poo poo, but drat if the truth isn't better than my wildest dreams. :allears:

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are those legos?

I was hoping it was Cap'n Crunch.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

BonesJackson posted:

I was hoping it was Cap'n Crunch.

I thought they were Froot Loops.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are those legos?

and hard candies!

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are those legos?

Stepping on ONE Lego barefoot in the middle of the night is horrible. I can't imagine being body-slammed onto a pile of them. (Though I imagine to a point having that many of them creates a sort of "bed of nails" cheat....

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

And the guy who slammed him didn't even want to go near the pile. He just went "gently caress it" and threw the other guy. Whatever you may say about the fakeness of it all, a lot of those stunts hurt like unholy hell.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Effingham posted:

Stepping on ONE Lego barefoot in the middle of the night is horrible. I can't imagine being body-slammed onto a pile of them. (Though I imagine to a point having that many of them creates a sort of "bed of nails" cheat....

Possibly worth noting is the guy getting slammed onto the Legos is Drake Younger, who has been wrestling in deathmatch/hardcore wrestling matches for years.

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*

Dude. :nws: that poo poo.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Possibly worth noting is the guy getting slammed onto the Legos is Drake Younger, who has been wrestling in deathmatch/hardcore wrestling matches for years.
Plus Lego Deathmatches have done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLA9OcGdYe4
The horror :stonk:

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Is that Betsy Brandt?

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

RJWaters2 posted:

Is that Betsy Brandt?

Pretty sure it isn't.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Plus Lego Deathmatches have done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLA9OcGdYe4
The horror :stonk:

I like to believe that at one point a lego is embedded to that guy's face.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

CannedMacabre posted:

Pretty sure it isn't.

Of course it isn't. It's a goon asking if someone in a video is someone famous. Goons can't tell faces apart, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.

• Locked thread