Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
I love IndieGoGo, they have the best crackpot schemes:

FREE LIMITLESS ENGERGY! - flexible funding campaign

A pyramid scheme - flexible funding campaign

A P2P Bitcoin Exchange - flexible funding campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Migishu posted:

fixed funding actually

still a thing of beauty if only for the word "regularization" :allears:

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Migishu posted:

FREE LIMITLESS ENERGY*

* free with purchase of compressed hydrogen and oxygen

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
huh, must've misread it

still doesn't make it loving ridiculous

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Migishu posted:

looks like losethos guy got a new project

quote:

• After an out-of-body experience in December of 1994, I started on a long search for the ultimate spiritual truth.
    Nature was meant to be our teacher, yet we have ignored the very thing that is built into all living things.

• Our bodies are a temple and that physical nature, as well as the nature around us is constantly mirroring a profound truth. This is what I call the separation from GOD phenomenon.

• As I began searching through the religious texts of the world, I was able to relate the scientific and the religious to the human body. Eventually coming up with a formula that would bring the power of the COSMOS down to our world for our use.

• The formula is simple, the ingredients are simple, and WATER is the magic ingredient. WATER is the KEY to our energy crisis and the global warming crisis.

• One of my most profound moments was when I realized that Hydrogen was the only atom without a neutron, thus providing a direct route to GOD.

• How have we let our world get to this point without understanding what WATER means to us spiritually and as our ultimate energy source. This energy can provide AC - DC - and a powerful pulse-type energy.

• You, personally, have Hydrogen glue holding your DNA strand together. You burn 1/2 pound of Hydrogen each day to supply energy to your cells. My favorite MANTRA is: No electron moves in a living system without the presence of Hydrogen.

• In Revelations in The Bible God says that he is Alpha and Omega - the beginning and the end. Why are Greek words used in The Bible? Because it is a clue - Alpha means obstructed to the truth of water. Omega means there whirl sediments. Some other truths in the Greek alphabet are Eta whose symbol is H (as in the symbol for Hydrogen) means with water, Theta means extend water, and Psi which comes right before Omega means come out vapor.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Migishu posted:

In Revelations in The Bible God says that he is Alpha and Omega - the beginning and the end. Why are Greek words used in The Bible? Because it is a clue - Alpha means obstructed to the truth of water. Omega means there whirl sediments. Some other truths in the Greek alphabet are Eta whose symbol is H (as in the symbol for Hydrogen) means with water, Theta means extend water, and Psi which comes right before Omega means come out vapor.

sweevo! :argh:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
sweevo's whirl sediments

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Sham bam bamina! posted:

sweevo's whirl sediments

source of unlimited free poste's

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

I'm working on a Bitcoin startup, but before getting to work on my product I figured out that all the traction Bitcoin has got right now could be easily destroyed by only closing a few companies that act as exchanges. In order for Bitcoin to live in the long term, we need to get rid of any kind of centralization.

this is true and acknowledging this and trying to remedy it puts him way ahead of most bitcoin evangelists

quote:

When the algorithm detects the match, it moves the Bitcoins from B and C to A and the money from A to B and C, using their favourite payment processor.

We are currently looking at payment processors with an API and without chargebacks so fraud will not happen.

:ughh:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Run your car on water
Use water to run your car
Water can replace all fuel
A documentary about how water-fuelled cars were suppressed

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Migishu posted:

what the gently caress

its bitcoin, but with bitcoin

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

quote:

Why are Greek words used in the bible?

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

what the gently caress

its bitcoin, but with bitcoin

yo dawg, i heard you like bitcoins

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it seems like using the thing everything needs to live as a fuel source is a bad idea

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Al! posted:

it seems like using the thing everything needs to live as a fuel source is a bad idea

instead of doing what we do now, combusting fossil fuels with......

...oxygen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dr. Honked posted:

...oxygen

yeah but trees eat co2 and poop out breathable oxygen

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Al! posted:

except when its night

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
chop all trees down. grow cows instead. make burgers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you think that's air you're breathing? no its tree poop

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Dr. Honked posted:

chop all trees down. grow cows instead. make burgers

humanity dies 10 years later

im 100% behind this plan

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

doesn't most of the co2 > o2 conversion process happen through the oceans?

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

Dr. Honked posted:

...oxygen
which yields carbon oxides and...

...excuse me i need to go write up an indiegogo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lmbo

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Sweevo posted:

After all, the energy contained in a gallon of water exceeds 2.5 million barrels of oil when equated in terms of atomic energy.

absolutely blatant scams are my favorite part of indiegogo

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

absolutely blatant scams are my favorite part of indiegogo

the youtube video is my favorite part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgU9ez9ben4

well now i'm convinced

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

the main problem of all of this is that hydrogen cars are already being researched and prototyped a bit, but you need so much pressurized hydrogen to actually get real power and combustion that a few gallons of water arent going to put out nearly enough.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

the main problem of all of this is that hydrogen cars are already being researched and prototyped a bit, but you need so much pressurized hydrogen to actually get real power and combustion that a few gallons of water arent going to put out nearly enough.

also, it's like nobody ever heard of the hindenburg

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

prefect posted:

yeah thank goodness we don't have tanks of highly flammable poo poo in our cars

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

prefect posted:

na the hydrogen cars are pretty safe. they use a strong vessel with a few layers of rubber inside, much like regular gas tanks

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

na the hydrogen cars are pretty safe. they use a strong vessel with a few layers of rubber inside, much like regular gas tanks

they thought the hindenburg was pretty safe, too

enjoy your on-fire exploding cars

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

prefect posted:

they thought the hindenburg was pretty safe, too

enjoy your on-fire exploding cars

its filled with helium

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

um did you see that water line running to the engine? maybe all those stuffy academic types just got it all wrong

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
yeah engineering's been a fuckin stale field for 75+ years, we've literally learned nothing

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
isn't hydrogen never going to go anywhere because it's a pain in the rear end to get pure hydrogen?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

isn't hydrogen never going to go anywhere because it's a pain in the rear end to get pure hydrogen?

i dunno i remember makin hydrogen in high school chemistry

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
you can make it from water via electrolysis or from natural gas via steam reformation, but the key is where do you get the energy to make it and is it better than just using the electricity or natural gas directly

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cream_Filling posted:

you can make it from water via electrolysis or from natural gas via steam reformation, but the key is where do you get the energy to make it and is it better than just using the electricity or natural gas directly
happy forums birthday :toot:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

the problem is that all these other guys are using regular hydrogen. my engine, though, uses purestrain hydrogen, which is the purest and most energy-dense form of hydrogen, because it was created in the big bang. i haven't released any specs to the public because i fear what the oil companies and government might do to me, but needless to say it is an enormous leap in both power and efficiency over any current internal combustion engine.

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

quote:

One of my most profound moments was when I realized that Hydrogen was the only atom without a neutron, thus providing a direct route to GOD.

Gonna need to see your work on that one, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

generating hydrogen on an industrial scale via electrolysis is a fairly reasonable plan, particularly if you do it using the overnight baseload power that otherwise doesn't really get used.

all these stupid water car things are the same though - a jar of water with wires going to the battery and a pipe going to the intake, and based on a complete misunderstanding of how cars, alternators, and electricity work

• Locked thread