Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I finally got to my po box today after almost a week and I had mail from 13Pandora13, kafkas goldfish and frenchnewwave. Thanks! Responses should be out by monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

13Pandora13 posted:

Has anyone gotten anything from me? I didn't get anything because the post office and/or my leasing office is terrible, but I sent mail to anyone who said they wrote me and a few others. :ohdear:

I got your letter! It's been a busy week with a sick baby, but I'll respond post haste :D

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

It seems no one got my postcards from Vietnam.

I have moved.

1 Armfield St, Stafford. QLD, Australia.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Just wanted to say I got my letter from Kafka's Goldfish, thanks! Really cheered me up. I'll be sending out some stuff soon.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Letters going out today!! :buddy: Some people (:siren:spoiler alert:siren:, Team Lunch, 13pandora13, Kafka's Goldfish, and maybe a few others ;) ) should be watching their mailboxes!

edit: Shoozy! I just got the sympathy card I sent back in April returned, unable to deliver to sender. :( Can I try resending it? Or would you rather I not?

Niemat fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 26, 2013

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got mails from PitGoddess, frenchnewwave, Lady Flash, and Kafka's Goldfish! I will get out replies this week. :iamafag:

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Niemat posted:

edit: Shoozy! I just got the sympathy card I sent back in April returned, unable to deliver to sender. :( Can I try resending it? Or would you rather I not?

That would be very nice of you. I'm at 1969 W. Evergreen Ave., #1, Chicago, IL, 60622.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
My address is 2200 high street, apartment 164, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, 44223.

I look forward to sending a few goons mail and maybe even getting a few of my own!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Niemat! I got your card today. "What the gently caress is a Niemat?!" :ms: Will try and write back soon.

13Pandora13 posted:

Seriously we need to all go drinking at (in?) the fan. Mostly because I know exactly 0 people here.

I would be up for this.

Ashendar
Oct 19, 2011

Got a lovely mail from 13Pandora13. Thanks! Reply is on the way :)

Also sending some mails later today, after i get off the work.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Tacky postcards going out tomorrow to a few goons!!! (The grand total really depends on how many more tacky postcards I find today, but it's looking good thus far)

Team Lunch posted:

Niemat! I got your card today. "What the gently caress is a Niemat?!" :ms: Will try and write back soon.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for your meddling letters...!!! ;)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Hey everyone! I've moved and want to let folks know so they didn't send mail to my old address. I'll update with a new address soon.

I got your letter and was going to send my reply to the return address...but it's stamped over by the postal stamp. I can't make out the street name!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I have been HORRIBLY Neglectful to the goon world and I apologize for that--- things have been a bit hectic and crazy and wonderful, and stressful. We got married and went on our honeymoon and came back and then he got laid off, so ... yeah... He finally got another job (that is even BETTER than the previous one)

I have to respond to a few folks, notably ThePitGoddess (be looking for something in the mail), Kafka's Goldfish,and 13Pandora13 . If I have forgotten you, please feel free to call me out and I will send you a response as well.

BTW, I will be moving in about a month or so, and will be updating an address as soon as I know where we are moving. Also, my mailperson changed for about six weeks to some dude who apparently didn't know how to deliver mail, so most of my stuff got sent back. . . unfortunately (pretty awesome too when you are trying to change your name and get updated cards and what not and NOTHING is coming in at all... b@st@rds!). If you have sent me something and it got sent back, I am sorry... my mail person is most inadequate.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
Just sent out a handful of postcards and bought some more stamps to send more this afternoon! (Slow day at work)

I left off return address so here's hoping they reach you all.

e: OK second batch of postcards on their way out. Don't mind my random blurbs, just wanted to write something other than "Hi!"

frenchnewwave fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Sep 6, 2013

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Count me in(and my best friend)! :woop:
My best friends birthday is September 28th and I know she would absolutely love getting birthday card from strangers! She has a cat,a guinea pig,loves Gothic stuff, anything black and anything funny or nerdy. (Her name is Jesse):toot:

I did the Christmas card exchange a last year and it was so much fun, So i'd love to get back on the list so I can mail people things for Halloween,thanksgiving and Christmas! As for me I like WoW,Disney,Pokemon,any kind of animal(I have horses,dogs,a 5 month old puppy,guinea pigs,cats and birds. Expect to get pictures of them in costumes in your cards)and Doctor who(New obsession. Someone send me a Tardis card :ohdear:)

So mail us things! We share a PO box.

mysa09 fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 30, 2013

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Got some mail from Lamb (and art from Little Lamb), 13Pandora and DLAO.

Replies ready to go and I'm sending a few to random goons (all writing, very little fun stuff- I don't have anything fun laying around).
I finally have a teensy bit more time to write to people, and I miss it.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I'm shameless (I know), but I thought I'd throw out there that my birthday is towards the end of this month, if anyone's feeling like sending some birthday cards to Internet strangers! :v:

I'm going to be 25. :stare:

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I'll be shameless too. My birthday is in a week and I'm turning 30

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Brace yourself goons - I have a handful of Watchmen themed post cards written in the style of Rorschach to send to random goons. I have two left to write - who wants one?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
My birthday is in a few months and I'm turning 28. :j:

I think I'm going to send out a couple batches of cards this week. My goon mail box is full and I want to buy new things for it.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

lady flash posted:

I'll be shameless too. My birthday is in a week and I'm turning 30

Hey, fellow having a scary mile marker birthday this September buddy! :hfive: Tally up one birthday card heading your way from the Niemats! :D

Mizufusion posted:

My birthday is in a few months and I'm turning 28. :j:

I can't send a time-appropriate card if you don't tell me which month :colbert: (And everyone knows time-inappropriate birthday cards are what families of significant others are for--not Internet strangers! :v:)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

lt_kennedy posted:

Brace yourself goons - I have a handful of Watchmen themed post cards written in the style of Rorschach to send to random goons. I have two left to write - who wants one?

:stare: Me. I can find something magic to send back in return.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Could we possibly add birthday to the address list so that we can just surprise internet strangers with birthday goodness at the appropriate time?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So I moved to Holland like 2 weeks ago to start a new course. Today I get a random e-mail from my mom: "An envelope came in for you. From Estonia. Addressed to Dancer." So thanks Ashendar for being awesome :). I'll make sure to retaliate/pass it forward soon.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

Could we possibly add birthday to the address list so that we can just surprise internet strangers with birthday goodness at the appropriate time?

I sure can do that!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Niemat posted:

I can't send a time-appropriate card if you don't tell me which month :colbert: (And everyone knows time-inappropriate birthday cards are what families of significant others are for--not Internet strangers! :v:)

It's in December. For my 20th, my dad sent me a 21st birthday card with -1 appended to it. Last time I ever got a card from him too. :j:

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Oooh, my birthday is coming too. November 27th. I'll be 25. At least my car insurance *might* go down.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Recently moved into a new apartment and my birthday's coming up, September 16.
I like comics, pro wrestling, and muscle cars. I would very much prefer no NWS stuff on the outside, but inside is fair game.

1985 University Park Drive
Apartment 101
Westville, IN 46391

Ashendar
Oct 19, 2011

DLAO posted:

... We got married and went on our honeymoon...

Well that is going to be awkward :ohdear:
I saw few pages back that you got engaged and didn't pay attention to the post date, assumed its recent and sent "late" congratulations. Oops :)

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Whelp, Might as well join in the birthday goodness! November 23rd for me!

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
I just received a postcard from a female goon from PA! I will have a response out soon, I enjoyed your postcard very much. My (21st) birthday is September 23rd.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Received a lovely letter from Kafka's Goldfish yesterday, thank you very much! It was beautifully hand written with an amazing seal on the back. I will be responding as soon as I get some free time to write you back. Also sending a couple letters out to some other goons.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
I owe a couple of y'all responses and will get on that by end of week. Going to NYC for a few days for work.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

frenchnewwave posted:

I owe a couple of y'all responses and will get on that by end of week. Going to NYC for a few days for work.

It was your postcard that I received. :)

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

13Pandora13 posted:

:stare: Me. I can find something magic to send back in return.

Can do! Will write it tomorrow, post it later this week

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

lt_kennedy posted:

If ya still got one I would like it! I doubt I will find anything as awesome to send back though...

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
I am looking forward to sending out some creative letters that I hope will make others smile. I would greatly enjoy receiving mail from goon's in other countries as I collect foreign stamps. I will reciprocate to all letters I receive. And I would especially appreciate any letters for my fiance whose 29th birthday will be on November 2nd.

I am 29, I have two cats, I like animals, gardening, botany, pottery, crafts and computer games.

Edit: Removed old home address

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Nov 30, 2022

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I found cartoon anatomy stationary today. :stare:

I'm now considering writing a letter to myself (in addition to some of you fine goons, of course)! :v:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Niemat posted:

I found cartoon anatomy stationary today. :stare:

Where? :stare:

Also sending out a few cards this week for birthday goons. Hopefully the stuff inside makes it; some of the envelopes were a little lumpy..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

PitGoddess I got your letter today! Will reply soon/this weekend probably.