Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013

Whoa! I never knew any photos of Konnan as Max Moon existed! Pretty weird...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Kane--->?????--->?????

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Sep 12, 2013

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Kane is one of those wrestlers who manages to look even more like a goofy gently caress when he's not in costume.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Gonz posted:

Kane--->?????--->?????

Daughter and wife, if what I just saw on Facebook is to be believed.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

BlueArmyMan posted:

Glad to see the little one survived being punted by Snitsky.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gonzo McFee posted:

Kane is one of those wrestlers who manages to look even more like a goofy gently caress when he's not in costume.

It's the combination of age, wrestler ponytail, terrible glasses, and strange libertarianism.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Listen, it's not totally Kane's fault. I mean, it's not like he and his half-brother had a mom and a dad during their formative years who could have taught them how to dress and function in society.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gonz posted:

Listen, it's not totally Kane's fault. I mean, it's not like he and his half-brother had a mom and a dad during their formative years who could have taught them how to dress and function in society.
Wait! Isn't it actually absolutely Kane's fault? I tried consulting Gavok's flowcharts, but even he didn't dare to touch their backstory apparently.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

Wait! Isn't it actually absolutely Kane's fault? I tried consulting Gavok's flowcharts, but even he didn't dare to touch their backstory apparently.

Nope. Taker admitted in the fall of 1998 to burning down the funeral home and killing their parents. Shamelessly, even. This was right before his 1999 heel turn and the whole "Ministry of Darkness" thing.

Chemi
Jan 1, 2004

foppish
Kane finally resurrecting the Isaac Yankem character.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Of course, Kane did have a father figure, as he was raised by Paul Bearer (his actual father!). Now, this father figure raised him to believe that he was hideously scarred to the point where he needed to hide behind a mask, but, you know.

On the other hand, he did manage to teach Kane social skills such that he was able to get girls even with the mask.

On the third hand, he never taught Kane how to drive a stick shift.

Wrestling is confusing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kane's a goofy looking fool in regular clothes but I wouldn't say that to his face.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

With the height, ponytail and glasses he reminds me a little bit of Penn Jillette, another ultra libertarian entertainer.

I figured there was a good chance there was a pic of them together from some sort of libertarian event, and sure enough a cursory google search turned up one, although Kane didn't have the same haircut at the time.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BlueArmyMan posted:

If she gets into the business (I don't know if she already is), I wonder how they're going to explain that. They'll call her a "second generation superstar" but unless her gimmick is literally Kane's daughter, they'll never call her Kane's daughter.

Please, please don't pretend her mother is Katie Vick, WWE.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ah, back when Hulk was Andre's bitch.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

The Goog posted:

Of course, Kane did have a father figure, as he was raised by Paul Bearer (his actual father!). Now, this father figure raised him to believe that he was hideously scarred to the point where he needed to hide behind a mask, but, you know.

On the other hand, he did manage to teach Kane social skills such that he was able to get girls even with the mask.

On the third hand, he never taught Kane how to drive a stick shift.

Wrestling is confusing.

Wait, where is this scene about him driving a Stick Shift? I feel this would be worth watching.

sticklefifer posted:

If she gets into the business (I don't know if she already is), I wonder how they're going to explain that. They'll call her a "second generation superstar" but unless her gimmick is literally Kane's daughter, they'll never call her Kane's daughter.

Please, please don't pretend her mother is Katie Vick, WWE.

I would unironically get behind a 'Daughter of Kane' gimmick where she wears a version of his costume and a mask and does sick power moves to Divas all the time. Literally just 'Girl Kane'.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
So, AJ's brief gimmick from last year?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Stallion Cabana posted:

Wait, where is this scene about him driving a Stick Shift? I feel this would be worth watching.

It was explained as the reason for the car crash that killed Katie Vick. Kane was driving, and it was stick shift.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Jay 2K Winger posted:

It was explained as the reason for the car crash that killed Katie Vick. Kane was driving, and it was stick shift.

So I was incorrect, and it's not worth watching at all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love the body language in this picture so much :allears:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jay 2K Winger posted:

He had to readjust his glove every time he shifted.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

He had to readjust his glove every time he shifted.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
Good to see Kane's daughter got more of her looks from her mother, apparently.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Let me tell you about manga is inherently superior to western comics, brother!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Teenage Military School Vince: Forever the eyes of a sociopath.

Stephanie w/a fan earlier this year in Singapore: Truly her father's daughter.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's weird how sometimes you can look at a photo of a person when they were really young (or in their 20s, in Scott Steiner's case) and not see anything of the older person in there... and then there's Vince McMahon, who has retained his Vinceness throughout his entire life.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Pwi linked me to this http://robschamberger.com/champions-collection/
Some great paintings and HHH thought his was awesome. I kind of want to buy that Daniel Bryan one

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jerusalem posted:

It's weird how sometimes you can look at a photo of a person when they were really young (or in their 20s, in Scott Steiner's case) and not see anything of the older person in there... and then there's Vince McMahon, who has retained his Vinceness throughout his entire life.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Get me beer, shortass."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Matt Hardy looks good now that he's clean.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, it's eerie how he looks exactly like what you'd guess an older version of the kid in picture to look like. gently caress, even his hair never changed. In comparison, my parents are younger than Vince and in good shape for their age and I can barely recognize them from some of their HS photos.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'M BAAA-AAAACK AND MORE CONSTITUTIONAL THAN EVAH!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Wazzu posted:

Let me tell you about manga is inherently superior to western comics, brother!

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Does any one remember about this time last year there was an awesome bright picture of Macho Man posted? I am certain it was posted here. Little help?

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
Something different at least!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

achillesforever6 posted:

Pwi linked me to this http://robschamberger.com/champions-collection/
Some great paintings and HHH thought his was awesome. I kind of want to buy that Daniel Bryan one

I feel like the majority of these just look like images with Photoshop filters applied, and that really turns me off to the bulk of them.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Hey more Sunny in bed pics:

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Wow, look at that loving loser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Wow, look at that loving loser.

Be nice to Sunny, she's had a rough life.