Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
Thanks Pitgoddess. I got your card today. Will reply soon.

I want a Watchmen card!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

13Pandora13 posted:

PitGoddess I got your letter today! Will reply soon/this weekend probably.

I too got a letter from PitGoddess recently. A reply will be sent by this weekend!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

thepitgoddess posted:

Oooh, my birthday is coming too. November 27th. I'll be 25. At least my car insurance *might* go down.

lol my birthday is this month day... I'm celebrating the 5th anniversary of 25 years! (So yeah, the dirty 30! WOOHOO!)

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
I hope my postcards are making their way to you all. I didn't affix a return address so if they don't make it, they'll be lost in transit space. No biggie, I've got lots of stationery :)

I think I'm clocking in as the oldest one here. I'll turn 32 in January, oof.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

frenchnewwave posted:

I think I'm clocking in as the oldest one here. I'll turn 32 in January, oof.

Ahem. I'm turning 45 in November. :corsair:

woppy71
Sep 10, 2013

by Ralp
Go on then, I'll have a go at this:

Gary Wapshott
6A Brishing Lane
Maidstone
Kent
ME15 9EZ
United kingdom.

I'll be sending something out in the next few days....

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

It's by a company called "I Heart Guts." I found it at a local, quirky store, but they also have a web presence! I'm now pretty much in love with their stuffed organs and the adorable pins (which I'm trying to justify as "learning tools for students in a very get them excited like Ms. Frizzle" way). :stare:

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
Thank you for the note, thepitgoddess! Words coming your way soon!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you very much for the mail frenchnewwave, Ashendar and thepitgoddess!

You're first on my list for super Halloween tchotchkes!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Ack I haven't posted in here for so long. I gotta get back on my mail sending game.

Sorry guys! :ohdear: Maybe I will send some people's some Halloween mail.

Spooky in your mail box!

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

sweet. Goonmail from Kafka's Goldfish.
What curious handwriting you have. interestingly elaborate.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Niemat posted:

It's by a company called "I Heart Guts." I found it at a local, quirky store, but they also have a web presence! I'm now pretty much in love with their stuffed organs and the adorable pins (which I'm trying to justify as "learning tools for students in a very get them excited like Ms. Frizzle" way). :stare:

Oh! I've seen those online before but never in stores.

I got a postcard this week with a picture of a spoon on it. Now I am a goon with spoons. :3:

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been eating... you.
A big thanks to Kafka's Goldfish and frenchnewwave. It was great to get some mail unrelated to moving! Expect some sweet, patriotic mail in return!

brotato
May 14, 2013
Received a postcard from frenchnewwave, thanks!

I finally had some time to write some letters (just quit my job, started back at school, and got hit by a drunk driver all within the last month. ugh.) so I'll be sending some stuff out tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled.

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
updating my address
Fhistleb
1682 31st st
Florence, Or 97439

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I would like to join the card exchange again! I miss goon mail so much.

Party Hat
6-17 Pembroke St.
Toronto, ON
M5A2N6

Ashendar
Oct 19, 2011

Oh oh Halloween stuff! Its not widely spread holiday where i am from, but i will try to find some spooky stuff to send :drac:

Also my birthday is on 26th February, for those who want to try snipe with cards :legion:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Okay, I've been out of this for too long. I'll try to get some cards/stuff out in the next couple of weeks.

Shoozy posted:

Ahem. I'm turning 45 in November. :corsair:

You're not alone. I'll turn 45 in October. :hfive: :corsair:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Apologies to everyone who gets a letter I wrote tonight in advance if it's a little "sad sack"ish. :ohdear: I got some less than stellar news today, but I thought writing letters to people might cheer me up a little. :unsmith:

Batch of anatomy stationary letters going out sometime this week! (As soon as I can make it to the post office, anyway... :argh:)

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the birthday card, Mizufusion, I really got a kick out of it.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Frenchnewwave I got yo letta!

I meant to send out birthday cards last week but on Wednesday my dog and I were attacked out on a walk. I'm fine, the little mang had his second surgery yesterday but he's doing fine now too. He does look a little frankenweenie :zombie:

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

13Pandora13 posted:

Frenchnewwave I got yo letta!

I meant to send out birthday cards last week but on Wednesday my dog and I were attacked out on a walk. I'm fine, the little mang had his second surgery yesterday but he's doing fine now too. He does look a little frankenweenie :zombie:

Attacked by another dog or a human? Either way, how awful!!! Glad you're both ok.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

frenchnewwave posted:

Attacked by another dog or a human? Either way, how awful!!! Glad you're both ok.

Another dog, an unleashed pit bull/American terrier mix. That I have since found out has attacked multiple dogs/people in the neighborhood and magically somehow hasn't been seized by the county.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Hey! I got a postcard from frenchnewwave :D

Thanks!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

thepiman314 posted:

Thanks for the birthday card, Mizufusion, I really got a kick out of it.

Hooray, one of my cards arrived! I was worried they wouldn't get there because the stuff inside was kinda lumpy. :downs:

I sent a couple more early birthday cards out today since I had to stop at the post office anyway, so hopefully they'll arrive soon. :neckbeard:

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Mizufusion posted:

Hooray, one of my cards arrived! I was worried they wouldn't get there because the stuff inside was kinda lumpy. :downs:

I sent a couple more early birthday cards out today since I had to stop at the post office anyway, so hopefully they'll arrive soon. :neckbeard:

I was wondering when I first felt it whether it contained some kind of contraband. :neckbeard:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

Another dog, an unleashed pit bull/American terrier mix. That I have since found out has attacked multiple dogs/people in the neighborhood and magically somehow hasn't been seized by the county.

Hesus Criste, that's AWFUL! I'm sorry to hear you and your dog got attacked by one :-(

On a side note, I FINALLY got your stuff together AND I got a tiny box for it, so I will be mailing that out tonight or tomorrow! :-D Sorry it took me so long for my response.

PS--- If someone sent me mail, please let me know. I got a letter from SOMEONE, but it was all torn to shreds and in one of those Postal envelopes that says "Sorry about the state of this" pretty much.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

DLAO posted:

Hesus Criste, that's AWFUL! I'm sorry to hear you and your dog got attacked by one :-(

On a side note, I FINALLY got your stuff together AND I got a tiny box for it, so I will be mailing that out tonight or tomorrow! :-D Sorry it took me so long for my response.

PS--- If someone sent me mail, please let me know. I got a letter from SOMEONE, but it was all torn to shreds and in one of those Postal envelopes that says "Sorry about the state of this" pretty much.

I sent you mail, but it was a while back. I hope it wasn't mine, I don't remember what I wrote.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

thepitgoddess posted:

I sent you mail, but it was a while back. I hope it wasn't mine, I don't remember what I wrote.

Ditto. I sent a postcard not a letter.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
Thanks for the birthday mail from Mizufusion and Niemat. 30 isn't so bad :)

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

I Before E posted:

Recently moved into a new apartment and my birthday's coming up, September 16.
I like comics, pro wrestling, and muscle cars. I would very much prefer no NWS stuff on the outside, but inside is fair game.

Hey you, I sent you something but it got sent back because the address couldn't be found. Can you double-check the one you posted please?

brotato
May 14, 2013
Yo frenchnewwave, I sent you a letter on the 17th but it returned to me this evening undelivered (though little worse for the wear.) Is your address different from the one on the list? I can just put the old letter in a new envelope and send it again.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

brotato posted:

Yo frenchnewwave, I sent you a letter on the 17th but it returned to me this evening undelivered (though little worse for the wear.) Is your address different from the one on the list? I can just put the old letter in a new envelope and send it again.

I don't think so... I've gotten a couple letters from other goons.

111 Lincoln, 08108 ?

Invalid Octopus
Jun 30, 2008

When is dinner?
n/a

Invalid Octopus fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 25, 2017

brotato
May 14, 2013

frenchnewwave posted:

I don't think so... I've gotten a couple letters from other goons.

111 Lincoln, 08108 ?

I've been using these weird Japanese envelopes so that might be the issue. I'm just gonna put it in a plain envelope and try sending it again, so sorry that the letter itself is a little out-of-date! I'll try to include something fun to make up for it.

So if anyone else actually receives a letter from me, let me know. I've sent out a few other things. I love these envelopes but if it's pissing off the postal workers I guess I should switch to something a little more boring.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

frenchnewwave posted:

Ditto. I sent a postcard not a letter.

My mail people over here are all screwy--- and don't speak much English, so lots of times things go back. In fact my landloard did not receive my rent check last month that I mailed to her and I just got it back LAST WEEK. Only too them a MONTH!

Frenchwave I did get your postcard--- I put it in my bag and it got stuck there for a while (whoops! It's been a crazy couple of week--- sorry :-( ) I will be responding TODAY--- so later this week you need to expect Goon mail!

ThePitgoddess I did NOT receive anything I don't think. :-(

Considering that I keep seeing a line of mail delivered to WRONG address posted up on the community board, it MAY or MAY NOT have gone to someone else. :-/ May I should just get a danged PO Box.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you for the insulting cross stitch, kafka's goldfish! I will find a frame for it somewhere.

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
Your cross stitch is awesome, kafka's goldfish.

I have placed it in my TP refill basket. My boyfriend should get a laugh when he gets home. Thank you!

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
I got some wonderful mail from Kafka's Goldfish!
On the outside were a couple of beautiful stamps (I'm jealous)

In the envelope were two letters, one addressed for me and the other for my fiance - He was so happily surprised! Each letter had on its envelope a pretty wax seal.

And inside, beside the delightful letters, were the most adorable cross-stitch projects.

Thank you so very much Kafka's Goldfish for the wonderful mail! I am working on responding asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah, why not?

The Schwa
3 Beverley Grove
Paparangi
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

I can't promise anything particularly jazzy! But there's gently caress-all to do at work. I'll try and include something interesting.

e: oh! send me cool pictures of where you live or something, my desk is boring! also I like beer, so you could send coasters or stickers from breweries or something.

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 4, 2013