Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Its been a while since I've had anything interesting to show on Saturday night but tonight we end that streak. Join me at 10pm Eastern for wrestling. Show up early for the pre-show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Oh man. I love wrestling!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Wrestling is dumb. Where's monster trucks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

Wrestling is dumb. Where's monster trucks

pre-show

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

45 minutes

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/riptest

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

This is gonna be some good wrestling!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

:siren: we're live :siren:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/riptest

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight it's a Nitro double header! I honestly have very little idea of what happens on these episodes other than we are missing the main event for episode 1. We're getting well into the build for War Games though, will WCW start to unify to take on the nWo?

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport 8 PM for WCW, Davey Meltzer and TNA.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
You are missing out on some more Ring of Glory.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
This Wednesday 8 PM, it's important that we NEVER FORGET...the globe-threatening dangers that Minoru Suzuki has contended with during his lonely warrior's quest to become the wind:

13-07-21 - Chihiro Tominaga, Super Shenlong, Kotoka vs Rich Swann, Shachihoko Boy, Super Shisa (DG)
06-06-23 - Mecha Mummy vs Minoru Suzuki (UDP)
93-08-25 - Takako Inoue vs Cutie Suzuki (AJW)
13-06-16 - Kyle O'Reilly vs Davey Richards (PWG)
94-11-06 - Eddie Guerrero & Art Barr vs El Hijo del Santo & Octagón, Hair vs Mask (AAA)
04-02-22 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Shinya Hashimoto (AJPW)

http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just a little update on the state of PSP-tv:

1. WATCH MORE STUFF. ITS REALLY COOL.

2. Over the weekend, I'm going to start migrating to a new VPS host over at http://www.betaforce.com/ I'm going to try and preserve all the DB stuff(logins, rooms, playlists, etc). So don't panic about that.

The dumb crash issues we've had are all due to the way Lithium has implemented their VPS stuff(which is really just a jailed shell). Having to submit a ticket everytime I hard crash PSP-tv is silly. Betaforce is better and the monthly costs are roughly equivalent.

If there's any downtime, I'll give a few hours warning.

3. Finally next round of donations is a ways away, but I wanted to do something fun and sell some merch or something. One Hour Tees does great for limited runs on shirts so if anyone wants to submit some art, hit me up.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I have no art ability but I'd like to suggest a shirt mocking the nonsense Hogan spewed about Waco. Somebody with more artistic talent than I can come up with something, I'm sure.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Let's get some Fabulous Ones tee shirts going. It's only fitting.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I have no art ability but I'd like to suggest a shirt mocking the nonsense Hogan spewed about Waco. Somebody with more artistic talent than I can come up with something, I'm sure.

Yeah I'm on it.

Also, Coco, you got anything planned for Thursday? Because if not.......

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The next TNA weekly begins with a text crawl over a star field (narrated by Mike Tenay) explaining that TNA has evolved into gang warfare where anarchy rules and that is why the NWA has attempted to restore order by instituting the Hard 10 tournament and a Lethal Lottery tag tournament.

So that's something to look forward to

oatgan fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Sep 11, 2013

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I humbly request a JR appreciation night on one of the psp.tv channels either tonight or tomorrow, in light of his retirement. Since it looks like Daryl Surat has something planned for tonight, anyone want to line up something for Thursday?

Ride off into that glorious BBQ-flavored sunset JR! :bahgawd:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sure, I'll upload Birth of a Nation

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
5 minutes before the festivities commence. For now I'm watching the finest moment of the career of Jim Ross:

http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Yeah I'm on it.

You bought this? I take back everything I've ever said about you cat girl. I can't wait to watch Steiner do some bitch presses.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
We watching anything to compete with Impact?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yeah I'm on it.

I must see this, I hate living on the wrong side of the world, time zones mess me up too much now :(

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah I'm on it.

This really needs to be a special event that gets announced ahead of time. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Carlisle posted:

This really needs to be a special event that gets announced ahead of time. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Are you kidding? It should have its own personal channel, playing that on a 154.68/7 loop.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If there's enough interest I can throw on the next TNA weekly PPV. I just need some time to get dinner, I had a long day.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

If there's enough interest I can throw on the next TNA weekly PPV. I just need some time to get dinner, I had a long day.

My plans for the evening got completely washed out, so count me in.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mr. Carlisle posted:

You are right. Brainstorm a date and time, peeps.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ok, TNA Weekly PPV #45 starting at 9:20.

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Unremarkable turd human Mister Carlisle has graciously gifted the use of his room this Saturday for viewings of Scott Steiner lifting huge weights and screaming. Time is still being worked on at the moment, but I'm assuming we'll start at like, 6 Eastern, or 8. Something like, that, just stay tuned. But definitely tomorrow okay.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

coconono posted:

3. Finally next round of donations is a ways away, but I wanted to do something fun and sell some merch or something. One Hour Tees does great for limited runs on shirts so if anyone wants to submit some art, hit me up.

Obviously you need to sell MONSTER WARS merch.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Unremarkable turd human Mister Carlisle has graciously gifted the use of his room this Saturday for viewings of Scott Steiner lifting huge weights and screaming. Time is still being worked on at the moment, but I'm assuming we'll start at like, 6 Eastern, or 8. Something like, that, just stay tuned. But definitely tomorrow okay.

Around 8 pm is probably better if that's alright with you, ridiculous waste of air Strenuous Manflurry.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I heard everyone who watches this is nerds. Are these rumors true and how do you respond?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

I heard everyone who watches this is nerds. Are these rumors true and how do you respond?

Only the coolest, best dressed and most popular sex-havers watch psp.tv tell your friends

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Only the coolest, best dressed and most popular sex-havers watch psp.tv tell your friends

I will neither confirm nor deny the number of times I had sex with psp.tv on in the background.

ALSO GIVE ME SHIRT DESIGNS YOU FUCKS

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

coconono posted:

I will neither confirm nor deny the number of times I had sex with psp.tv on in the background.

ALSO GIVE ME SHIRT DESIGNS YOU FUCKS

Here's a start.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I think it's obvious the world needs a series of Fabulous Ones shirts.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

I think it's obvious the world needs a series of Fabulous Ones shirts.

I've got this covered

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Needs Holly Hulk

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Because it's still putting the most butts in the seats each and every week:

Also, comedy option because everyone in PSP.TV should be telling him this regularly:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Also, comedy option because everyone in PSP.TV should be telling him this regularly:

Comedy option???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also, Get Diaped, Oatgan.